|02-22-2010, 04:31 PM||#18|
Drives: 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Do something about the paint quality. Very thin, chips SO EASILY. All the people that have fish eyes and containment in the clear coat.
|02-22-2010, 04:39 PM||#19|
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Antonio ,Texas
Great! I guess I can give some input.
Steering feel can be a little numb and there is not a lot of feel.
Make the ambient light run across the dash!
Include a HUD.
Include a track pack to compete with the mustang. I believe this car has the potential to really up the ante on this.
The shifter needs to have a shorter throw.
Well thats all I can think of at the momment.
Maybe they should make Carbon Ceramic brakes an option!
6000, Delivered to the customer(10-22-09)
|02-22-2010, 04:53 PM||#20|
Drives: Silver LS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Silsbee, Texas
I would love to have a few pounds out of mine.
(Yeah, I've heard that one...)
Silver LS - manual, white stripes, black interior, and those swell 18" black steelies! (18" Bavarian aluminum in the garage).
Last edited by talltom; 02-22-2010 at 04:57 PM. Reason: vulnerable to wisecracks
|02-22-2010, 04:56 PM||#23|
Drives: 2000 Silverado
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southern WI
i hope everyone is realistic in understanding the cost increases within every option. this could easily be a $50k car and that's more than i can afford!
with that said, here are my ideas:
1- the 2SS being the top interior package does need AUTO climate control and the memory seats. my wife is 5' tall and changing the mirrors, seats, climate controls, etc just shouldn't be this involved in a $37000 car. and light the homelink buttons too.
2- i would like to see a "COPO" style option. not the famed Z28 (not that there shouldn't be one), but a sleeper style 1SS type thug with an LS7 powered driveline, no badging, no nonsence style brute with no SuperCharger.....just cubic inches at 550rwhp!
IOM 2SSRS LS3 R6P - VIN 7553 Delivered 5/22/2009 Kooks, Corsa and Roto-Fab - SOLD 9/2010
VR 2SSRS LS3 - Borla, SLP CAI
Last edited by 2010SSRS; 02-22-2010 at 09:21 PM.
|02-22-2010, 05:03 PM||#24|
Like the Batmobile Honey
Drives: Black 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Junction City, OR
lights on the homelink buttons so you can find them in the dark.
better iphone, itunes genius, and play list support.
stronger buttons on the seatbelt strap holders.
move the cup holders on the manuals.
ABL on the dash.
More presets and programmable presets on the stereo EQ.
power passenger seat.
bigger, lighted, vanity mirrors in sun visors.
blue tooth stereo while bluetooth phone is connected
6/29/09 Preliminary Order - 1100
9/15/09 3000 10/05/2009
9/22/09 3300 10/05/2009
10/1/09 3400 10/5/2009
10/9/09 3800 2G1FT1EW1A9153975 ETA 10/23
10/24/09 IN MY GARAGE!!!
Big thanks to Viz for satisfying my obsession. It was more than worth the wait. Black on black 2SS/RS M6
|02-22-2010, 05:04 PM||#25|
SoCal C5 Family Member
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: San Diego
Absolutely love my Camaro! The only real problem I've had is some dirt in the paint, but here are some little things I'd like to see:
- Better hook/cord for the gas cap
- Scan / Pause functions on the radio / CD
- Universal Home remote as part of Convenience and Connectivity
- Leather Center Console as part of Convenience and Connectivity
- Convenience and Connectivity option for 1SS
- Memory seats / mirrors
- Height adjustable passenger seat
1LT RS Auto SIM Gray C&C BA, JBA Axle Back
1100: 5/8/09 | 3000: 5/27/09 | TPW: 7/13/09
3800: 7/22/09 VIN 126623
4200: 7/24/09 | 6000: 8/6/09
|02-22-2010, 05:11 PM||#27|
Pickedup Charlene on 9/18
Drives: '00 Ford Focus, '10 2LT/RS BLK
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Madison County, AL
1. Nav has become what CD players were in the 00's: if your car doesn't have one you'll be forced to add a portable one that looks kinda cheap and cheezy. So many people have it in their dash. Please add Nav, it's 2010. (and reverse cam )
2. I'm not really big on how the car is from the passenger seat because I'm NEVER over there, but I have had complaints from shorter passengers. It would be nice if the height were adjustable, but again, I'm NEVER over there.
3. Full Dash ABL
4. HID fog lights offered with the RS package, maybe
5. Exhaust tips from the concept
6. Make any changes made on the 2011 model available to 2010 owners at a discounted price
That is all
My obsession with this car is partially fueled by my addiction to this website.
|02-22-2010, 05:13 PM||#28|
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Red Jewel Camaro
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Helena Mt
Now that I have converted to Chevy I cant complain about this car it is amazing, a couple of things that would be nice would be illuminated garage door buttons and passenger seat power. Other than that leave it alone.
WHAT IS CAMARO? A small viscious animal that EATS mustangs!!! Delivered 9/17/09
|02-22-2010, 05:15 PM||#29|
Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: so cal
|02-22-2010, 05:16 PM||#30|
Drives: 1lt,rjt,m6 &2004 harley
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: kendall ny
i havent got my car yet so im just shooting from the hip so to speak. i have heard rummors here about about changes in the front clip.
such as somthing like in transformer 2.please dont do it!
this front end is perfect rate the way it is!!!!
other than that maybe a littel more alacart option ordering of accessiores,like a spoiler w/o rs package...stc
|02-22-2010, 05:17 PM||#31|
Also, proper nav system, please. OnStar is nice, but a screen would be even nicer.
|02-22-2010, 05:18 PM||#32|
Drives: SIM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
LOVE the car, wouldnt change much..
More ABL... maybe dash? foot well?
T-Tops would be amazing!
different engine cover/dress up
louder SS exhaust smaller mufflers
maybe more leather.... dash/ doors?
"Letty" Murdered out 2013 Camaro 1LE. (Old car SIM 2010 2SS/RS)
|02-22-2010, 05:23 PM||#34|
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Here are the things I'd like to see:
1. Height adjustable front passenger seat (don't care if it is power or manual, just make it go up/down).
2. Rear seat reading lights (for those of us that actually carry passengers back there). Maybe from the B or C pillar instead of the roof.
3. More secure latch on folding back seat. Tends to need to be slammed closed to get the current latch to lock sometimes.
4. Better PDIM audio design...built in HDD or a way to keep from having to re-index songs at every start-up (without resorting to buying an Ipod).
1. Don't touch a damn thing!
1. Start figuring out how to put an "optional" performance version of the VOLT powertrain into the Camaro. [Don't bash me on this...looking out for those that want a great looking car without the stigma of being a gas-guzzler...]
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|PEDDERS SUCCESSFULLY FITS 305s ON ALL 4 CORNERS!||Info@PeddersUSA.com||Suspension / Brakes / Chassis||467||06-11-2013 10:45 PM|
|Setting up an IRS/Drivetrain for Drag Racing||Kyle2k||Suspension / Brakes / Chassis||44||06-05-2010 10:17 PM|
|Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release||Tran||Camaro Convertible Forum||12||11-18-2009 08:05 PM|
|Suspension guys out there - lets talk wheel hop||Crowley||Suspension / Brakes / Chassis||14||10-09-2009 01:06 AM|