|02-22-2010, 05:15 PM||#29|
Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: so cal
|02-22-2010, 05:16 PM||#30|
Drives: 1lt,rjt,m6 &2004 harley
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: kendall ny
i havent got my car yet so im just shooting from the hip so to speak. i have heard rummors here about about changes in the front clip.
such as somthing like in transformer 2.please dont do it!
this front end is perfect rate the way it is!!!!
other than that maybe a littel more alacart option ordering of accessiores,like a spoiler w/o rs package...stc
|02-22-2010, 05:17 PM||#31|
Also, proper nav system, please. OnStar is nice, but a screen would be even nicer.
|02-22-2010, 05:18 PM||#32|
Drives: SIM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
LOVE the car, wouldnt change much..
More ABL... maybe dash? foot well?
T-Tops would be amazing!
different engine cover/dress up
louder SS exhaust smaller mufflers
maybe more leather.... dash/ doors?
"Letty" Murdered out 2013 Camaro 1LE. (Old car SIM 2010 2SS/RS)
|02-22-2010, 05:23 PM||#34|
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Here are the things I'd like to see:
1. Height adjustable front passenger seat (don't care if it is power or manual, just make it go up/down).
2. Rear seat reading lights (for those of us that actually carry passengers back there). Maybe from the B or C pillar instead of the roof.
3. More secure latch on folding back seat. Tends to need to be slammed closed to get the current latch to lock sometimes.
4. Better PDIM audio design...built in HDD or a way to keep from having to re-index songs at every start-up (without resorting to buying an Ipod).
1. Don't touch a damn thing!
1. Start figuring out how to put an "optional" performance version of the VOLT powertrain into the Camaro. [Don't bash me on this...looking out for those that want a great looking car without the stigma of being a gas-guzzler...]
|02-22-2010, 05:24 PM||#35|
Drives: SS Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Piscataway NJ
I love my camaro and i sure wish that there was more options for add ons at the factory. Simple things like.
painted ground effects.
1ss leather upgrade
More engine options( make every Corvette engine available at a price.)
performance upgrades at factory level such as:
short throw shifter
interior painting options
|02-22-2010, 05:26 PM||#36|
Drives: 2004 CTS, Arrived! 2ss/rs ABM!
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Peoria, AZ
I love this car, it is my first camaro and i wish i owned all generations. but a complaint that i have heard a lot is the passenger seat not being fully adjustable. Shorter people just cannot see over the hood. i think they should make the future models both seats power seats 6 functions (UP, DOWN, backward, forward, and tilt front and back)
2010 Camaro 2SS / A6 / Aqua Blue Metallic / Gray Int. / Sunroof / NPGB4Q / 2G1FK1EJ6A9160475
1100 - 09-24-09 1st Step
3800 - Born 10-27-09
6000 - 11-11-09
|02-22-2010, 05:27 PM||#37|
Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky.
1) Build the Z-28 and keep it under $50k.
2) Fake vents and intakes cheapen the vehicle. Open up the "mail slot" and make it functional, or at least clear the way so the aftermarket can make a conversion.
3) Reduce weight. Its free performance and will help with CAFE.
4) Move fuel filler to the drivers side.
|02-22-2010, 05:34 PM||#39|
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS orange
Join Date: Dec 2009
To start, I have to say, that I can honestly say that I've never loved a car so much! Even though it's sitting in the garage because of the snow, I still open the door just to look at it. But if I had to suggest some improvements, I'd love to see ABL across the dash, possibly a small reduction in weight, and a soft touch dash-board. Also, as someone else suggested, if the Camaro does in fact move to a smaller plat-form, please find a way to keep a v-8 in that bad boy (is diesel a possibility to get better fuel efficiency?). And finally, if and when the Z comes out, how about a customer-loyalty trade or buy incentive for current Camaro owners?
|02-22-2010, 05:35 PM||#40|
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fort Worth Texas
If the line of sight around the rearview mirror on the front windshield could be improved, that would be great. I find myself constantly having to look around it especially at intersections. It's mostly the black out shield on the glass behind the mirror.
I have to park my Camaro through a narrow garage door and if the sideview mirrors would hinge I would not worry about damaging them as much.
Not a fan of the how the automatic window openers must operate by cranking up and down a 1/2" by themselves to get around the top seals when opening and closing the doors.
Ipod connections standard on all trim levels.
Mufflers that are painted out black...or hidden from view.
Otherwise beautiful car...the best I've ever owned.
|02-22-2010, 05:37 PM||#41|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Full ABL on the dash
Better snap/button for the seat belt
Front License bracket that doesn't have to be drilled into the bumper
Polo Green exterior
Thanks for allowing us to voice our thoughts. I'm sure whatever the end result is it will be spectacular.
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line
Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
|02-22-2010, 05:45 PM||#42|
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS sold 4/17/15
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Columbus, OH
this is an awesome car and to keep it #1 I'd like to see the following:
1) better interior lighting without all the night vision problems, ie replace the dome light with targeted area beams, and light up the homeLink buttons.
2) driver memory at least for 2LT and 2SS
3) better gas cap holder
4) more "stop" positions for the doors
5) make the DRL for the RS package work like FOG lamps... on the very foggy nights the HID's will blind you. Maybe keep the DRL's on when you force only the parking lights to be on.
6) power passenger seat
8) gas used readout for the DIC
9) a "burnt" orange color with same dash/door trim color.
10) backup camera
11) forgot the automatic climate control shame on me.
going forward I for one would hate to loose any interior room... an inch lost in any direction would mean I wouldn't be able to fit and more importantly buy one.
keep the 5th gens going for at least the 2015 MY... I'd like to have twin 5th gens in 2015... my current 2LT as my winter beater and a 2015 convertable Z28 for my summer fun car.
Keep fuel door on passenger side... at first I didn't like the idea but it makes my life so much more easier now.
2010 2LT/RS RJT/grey automatic, midnight silver wheels.
Was a very fun ride for 64,004 miles in 5 years, 10 months, and 17 days. You will be missed.
Last edited by bartking; 02-22-2010 at 06:14 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|PEDDERS SUCCESSFULLY FITS 305s ON ALL 4 CORNERS!||Info@PeddersUSA.com||Suspension / Brakes / Chassis||467||06-11-2013 10:45 PM|
|Setting up an IRS/Drivetrain for Drag Racing||Kyle2k||Suspension / Brakes / Chassis||44||06-05-2010 10:17 PM|
|Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release||Tran||Camaro Convertible Forum||12||11-18-2009 08:05 PM|
|Suspension guys out there - lets talk wheel hop||Crowley||Suspension / Brakes / Chassis||14||10-09-2009 01:06 AM|