Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:44 PM   #26
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmaro214 View Post
nurse this guy needs 426CC's of camaro, dont worry your going to be fine, just breath!!
I disagree with your diagnosis. It should be 6162CC's

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:47 PM   #27
TommyTSquared

Drives: RSSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
I disagree with your diagnosis. It should be 6162CC's
But how many inches... 376 or 378
TommyTSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:52 PM   #28
kdbolt70

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyCarlo View Post
You're not alone. Of all the cars I could ever realistically buy, the Camaro is the only one that filled me with a deep and irrational NEED to own it. I wouldn't trade my Camaro for anything short of an Aston Martin. It's illogical, I know it, and I don't care.
This.
2SS/RS Victory Red M6 w/ Black Rallys #3305
Muffler Delete, Lloyd "SS" Floormats, K&N Aircharger, Skip Shift Eliminator, Blacked Bowties
kdbolt70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:53 PM   #29
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTSquared View Post
But how many inches... 376 or 378

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #30
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorepheus View Post
Only help that will work is getting behind the wheel of a 2010 Chevy Camaro in your favorite color.
OH YEAH!!!!....'I GOT A FEVER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT WILL HELP IT IS THE CAMARO'!!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
Camaro is king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
Permagrin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmongi7 View Post
You do need help but the only cure for this is to get a Camaro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaMeRoN187 View Post
Yea but i might just jump off the nearest cliff im waiting to see the options on the 2011 to make my decision i check here hourly to see if the information gets leaked.. comon leakers do your job!! this car is worse then crack and i dont even have 1 yet!!
JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU DO GET ONE!!!!...YOU WILL BE ON HERE MORE, NOT LESS...YOU WILL BE CHECKING TO SEE WHAT THE NEXT MODS ARE, AND WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING WITH THEIR CAMAROS!!!!...that is, when you are not out there 'drivin' it like ya stole it'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Bumblebee View Post
Nope , you are just fine... I have a new one and already want to buy another one !! Not sure why !
I KEEP TELLING MY HUSBAND TO GET ONE SO WE HAVE 'HIS AND HERS' CAMAROS...one is not enough!!!...LOL....

Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
You need some serious help my friend. My suggestion is to go to your local Chevy dealership, order the Camaro of your liking, wait 2 months to get it, then once it arrives drive your loved ones crazy due to the permagrin on your face and all the driving you're going to do...
HELL YEAH!!!....
I WOULDN'T WAIT FOR THE 2011, I WOULD GO GET ONE NOW BECAUSE THE PRICES WILL MOST LIKELY GO UP FOR THE 2011 MODEL, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT THAT MUCH LONGER...DO IT NOW!!!!!...