Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment Intake, exhaust, tunes, other bolt-ons for V8 Camaros

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
devildoc

 
devildoc's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 Toyota Tacoma Dbl
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Beaufort, SC
Posts: 1,278
Airaid for V6 4 sale

Have a Airaid intake for sale for $275. Has only 500 miles on it. Free shipping. Shoot me a pm.
__________________
STANDING 1/4MI: 13.948@99.87
6600RPM HP/TQ Gains - 30.54HP/24.3TQ (NOT PEAK)
devildoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:12 PM   #2
slicker
slicker
 
slicker's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Grey 1 LT / RS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 662
why you selling it
__________________
UFC as real as it gets
slicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
devildoc

 
devildoc's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 Toyota Tacoma Dbl
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Beaufort, SC
Posts: 1,278
don't want it any longer....works fine no problems and has all pieces and parts
__________________
STANDING 1/4MI: 13.948@99.87
6600RPM HP/TQ Gains - 30.54HP/24.3TQ (NOT PEAK)
devildoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
youngkim
 
youngkim's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 blk camaro
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: md
Posts: 179
sent you a pm
youngkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #5
youngkim
 
youngkim's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 blk camaro
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: md
Posts: 179
disregard the PM, just read the whole issue with Airaid >.<
youngkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:04 PM   #6
frankiebagofdounuts
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LT/RS & 2011 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by devildoc View Post
don't want it any longer....works fine no problems and has all pieces and parts
I'M BACK !!
No PROBLEMS , not from what you claim ,,That's bad passing it on to someone else and not telling them the truth in why you are selling it .Maybe you should sell your car and stop blaming Airaid for the lack in performance of your own car , you may have altered your car to where you should BLAME your self not Airaid because everyone else is HAPPY with theirs ..


Quote:
Originally Posted by youngkim View Post
disregard the PM, just read the whole issue with Airaid >.<
I'm glad you done your research before you bought his , but let me tell you Airaid is a good intake I think and maybe others agree with me that there is more to this story thats not being told .
Anyway I would not buy it for what he was asking for it because you can get one Brand new for a few $'s more with free shipping ..

Send me a "PM" and I will set you up !!
frankiebagofdounuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!
 
scrming's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Second Brick
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: at my pulpit
Posts: 7,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebagofdounuts View Post
I'M BACK !!
No PROBLEMS , not from what you claim ,,That's bad passing it on to someone else and not telling them the truth in why you are selling it .Maybe you should sell your car and stop blaming Airaid for the lack in performance of your own car , you may have altered your car to where you should BLAME your self not Airaid because everyone else is HAPPY with theirs ..




I'm glad you done your research before you bought his , but let me tell you Airaid is a good intake I think and maybe others agree with me that there is more to this story thats not being told .
Anyway I would not buy it for what he was asking for it because you can get one Brand new for a few $'s more with free shipping ..

Send me a "PM" and I will set you up !!
ummm... that's because no one else has actually taken the time to dyno their cars and verify things... the few people that have really tested their Airaids either on the dyno or at the track report NO GAINS or WORSE...

Some people have realized the Emperor has NO CLOTHES...


And it appears you SELL Airaids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebagofdounuts View Post

Anyway I would not buy it for what he was asking for it because you can get one Brand new for a few $'s more with free shipping ..

Send me a "PM" and I will set you up !!
so you have Airaids to sell and you come in here and undermine a member trying to sell his? I think there are rules about that... ????
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:00 PM   #8
devildoc

 
devildoc's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 Toyota Tacoma Dbl
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Beaufort, SC
Posts: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebagofdounuts View Post
I'M BACK !!
No PROBLEMS , not from what you claim ,,That's bad passing it on to someone else and not telling them the truth in why you are selling it .Maybe you should sell your car and stop blaming Airaid for the lack in performance of your own car , you may have altered your car to where you should BLAME your self not Airaid because everyone else is HAPPY with theirs ..




I'm glad you done your research before you bought his , but let me tell you Airaid is a good intake I think and maybe others agree with me that there is more to this story thats not being told .
Anyway I would not buy it for what he was asking for it because you can get one Brand new for a few $'s more with free shipping ..

Send me a "PM" and I will set you up !!
Wait where you back from frankie? More like where did you come from? I don't know you pretty sure no one else does either, I'm pretty sure you aren't wanting to buy the intake so why post? Do you feel the need to be acting tough while lacking for something so small? Why don't you put up your own money....or better yet why don't you consider I don't want the intake because it didn't work for me, but maybe for someone else if they want to take the time make it work for them? What an f'n loser! Oh well!
__________________
STANDING 1/4MI: 13.948@99.87
6600RPM HP/TQ Gains - 30.54HP/24.3TQ (NOT PEAK)
devildoc is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Airaid V8 and V6 CAI Special Sale | Free Shipping | Best Prices! JDP Motorsports V6 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 212 03-12-2012 02:56 PM
Seibon Carbon Fiber ~ Vented Hoods, Trunks, Lips, Spoilers, Doors, Fenders ~ On Sale! Circuit Motorsports Exterior Parts & Accessories 116 05-24-2010 07:06 PM
30 NEW CAMARO'S FOR SOUTH FLORIDA!! Tom Carlton Dealer Camaros for Sale 27 02-08-2010 12:20 PM
Airaid, K&N, Magnaflow, Diablo Sport and Superchips on Sale! Earl Owen Performance V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 4 01-07-2010 11:41 PM
JDP Motorsports Airaid Intake Specials! PM for Coupon Code! JDP Motorsports V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 13 12-02-2009 12:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.