Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 09:31 PM   #324
g-townmach
I FARTED
 
g-townmach's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: cen-tex
Posts: 873
Dude I hope you don't do a gear or cam install... that thread could get looooong.
__________________
g-townmach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:34 PM   #325
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-townmach View Post
Dude I hope you don't do a gear or cam install... that thread could get looooong.
__________________
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:56 PM   #326
khislop007
ZEUSS
 
khislop007's Avatar
 
Drives: Hard!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cayman Islands
Posts: 2,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by khislop007 View Post
I guess by time u get them on you'll say it was too dark to take pics and tell us we'll have to wait until tomorrow when u post the pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Yup. But it will be dark for any pics.
told ya!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-townmach View Post
Dude I hope you don't do a gear or cam install... that thread could get looooong.
you damn right!!!
__________________
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #327
The 2010 Sin
weaponsinc.com
 
The 2010 Sin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Lifted 1500, 2013 2SS CRT
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 2,864
I just ordered a set of custom CNC wheels, had them cut, polished, sent to chroming, custom paint, shipped, bought tires, had them shipped, waited on UPS got the wheels 4 days later, took them to a wheel shop had them mounted balanced and installed faster than you have your wheels bolted on.. i would do it in the parkinglot with a friends jack out of his trunk and a torque wrench during lunch! lmao...

I really didnt get wheels but i coulda.. :-) hehehe

PICS PICS PICS!!!
__________________
The 2010 Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:19 PM   #328
LC
ou mai gad
 
LC's Avatar
 
Drives: SW 2SS x2
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: MX
Posts: 643
you all are victims of a psicologic experiment, NineBall, PQ and the CIA are monitoring how much would you care for some pics.
__________________
LC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:26 PM   #329
rolnslo
Rolling along...
 
rolnslo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,332
Now, I could be wrong here but I think PQ is dragging his feet on this because it didn't quite turn out the way he thought it would look. I searched on Google and found this somewhat perplexing spy shot of what appears to be PQ's Camaro...
Attached Images
 
__________________
rolnslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:38 PM   #330
khislop007
ZEUSS
 
khislop007's Avatar
 
Drives: Hard!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cayman Islands
Posts: 2,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2010 Sin View Post
I just ordered a set of custom CNC wheels, had them cut, polished, sent to chroming, custom paint, shipped, bought tires, had them shipped, waited on UPS got the wheels 4 days later, took them to a wheel shop had them mounted balanced and installed faster than you have your wheels bolted on.. i would do it in the parkinglot with a friends jack out of his trunk and a torque wrench during lunch! lmao...

I really didnt get wheels but i coulda.. :-) hehehe

PICS PICS PICS!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by LC View Post
you all are victims of a psicologic experiment, NineBall, PQ and the CIA are monitoring how much would you care for some pics.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rolnslo View Post
Now, I could be wrong here but I think PQ is dragging his feet on this because it didn't quite turn out the way he thought it would look. I searched on Google and found this somewhat perplexing spy shot of what appears to be PQ's Camaro...
__________________
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:38 PM   #331
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,704
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Well folks. Sorry but the drama continues.

Got home this evening, got the car partially jacked up, loosened the 4 lugs on the first wheel, went to get the key chuck for the locking lug............................................... ..........

Apperently the tire shop never put it back in the trunk or glove box.

:upset:












I'm gonna have to call themtomorrow and HOPE they still have it. If not, they better figure out a way to safely get them off.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 11:48 PM   #332
khislop007
ZEUSS
 
khislop007's Avatar
 
Drives: Hard!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cayman Islands
Posts: 2,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Well folks. Sorry but the drama continues.

Got home this evening, got the car partially jacked up, loosened the 4 lugs on the first wheel, went to get the key chuck for the locking lug............................................... ..........

Apperently the tire shop never put it back in the trunk or glove box.

:upset:












I'm gonna have to call themtomorrow and HOPE they still have it. If not, they better figure out a way to safely get them off.


muuhahahahaha!
__________________
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:01 AM   #333
Sevn86


 
Sevn86's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS ABM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 13,085
So...no pics yet?
__________________
2LT, RS, AT6 ABM, Gray Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by baclarsen View Post
Dude, you go through cars faster than I go through underware!!
1000 Initial Order 9/14/2009 - Classic Chevy Sugar Land
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 9/15/2009 - NPGV41.
2000 Order accepted by GM: 9/29/2009
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 9/30/2009 - TPW 10/26/09
3100 Sequenced:10/12/09
3300 Scheduled For Production:10/13/09
3400 Broadcast:10/22/09
3800 Produced:10/27/09
4000 Available To Ship:10/28/09
4200 Shipped:10/29/09
5000 Delivered To The Dealer:11/09/09
6000 Delivered To Customer:11/12/09
Sevn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:19 AM   #334
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,704
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I'm taking the car AND the wheels (and lugs of course) back to the tire shop tomorrow. They have my key to the current wheels.

I should have pics up by noon.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:40 AM   #335
The 2010 Sin
weaponsinc.com
 
The 2010 Sin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Lifted 1500, 2013 2SS CRT
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 2,864
if by noon you mean the following tuesday at noon then i believe you ;-)

WHERES THE PICS! :-) haha
__________________
The 2010 Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:07 AM   #336
Savini
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Anaheim, CA
Posts: 273
Send a message via AIM to Savini
Wow, apparently I'm the only C5 member that hasn't followed this thread over the past week haha.

Can't wait to see the pics!
Savini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:59 AM   #337
mlee
Charter Circle Member
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 27,210
OMG... I spit coffee this morning reading the news.

Who needs a key anyway there's no spare in the trunk...
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:06 AM   #338
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,499
Randy I had typed an entire book full of harrassment last night......

I.... I uh ..... Just didn't have the heart.

you all should have heard him last night. Doing his Han solo impression, "it's not my fault!"

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:10 AM   #339
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958
 
Camaro_Corvette's Avatar
 
Drives: Team 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Randy I had typed an entire book full of harrassment last night......

I.... I uh ..... Just didn't have the heart.

you all should have heard him last night. Doing his Han solo impression, "it's not my fault!"

__________________
I am seriously never serious vv V vv Next order of business
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:03 AM   #340
futrocpd
P90X
 
futrocpd's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 SLP SS VERT
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 773
__________________
2000 Camaro SS/SLP


P90X changed my life. Want to know more, PM me for more info on changing your life for the better
futrocpd is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for replicas/similar wheels - Please Help! MiamiCane Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 3 03-27-2010 08:20 PM
VIP Forged Wheels For Sale EVS Motors Inc. Wheels / Tires 45 01-19-2010 06:13 PM
Wheels! Your Camaro needs forged wheels. Nine Ball Wheels / Tires 42 12-21-2009 11:51 AM
Anyone in FL replace their wheels? FunkyELF USA - Southeast 1 07-29-2009 06:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.