Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Classic Industries
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

USA - California The Golden State

Old 02-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
d69chris
Florida C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Vortech L99 IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to d69chris
Missing Girl report - Chelsea King

Someone forwarded this e-mail to me about a missing girl. Please forward to anyone you think appropriate. I can’t imagine how worried the parents are right now. Lets get the word out. Thanks.

Hello all, Our beloved Chelsea went missing yesterday afternoon in Poway, CA. Attached is a recent photo of her and below is some basic information. Please forward this to everyone you know.
Chelsea King
Age 17
5'5, 115 pounds
Blond Hair, Blue eyes
Senior at Poway High School
Honor Student, straight A's
Peer counseling
Cross Country Runner
Clean Up San Diego Volunteer
Tutor to San Diego Youth
Responsible, Conscientious, Loving, Intelligent, Cherished by all who know her
Her car was located thurs late afternoon (2/25) in the Rancho Bernardo Community center parking lot. We believe she went running.
If you have ANY Information at all, please contact the San Diego Police Department at (619) 531-2000 and PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW. HELP US FIND OUR CHELSEA.
Attached Images

Last edited by d69chris; 02-27-2010 at 06:18 PM.
d69chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
I have 3 girls this would kill me ...I will forward.Hope she found!
Old 02-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
Wikedwil
Co-founder of CDCNY

Drives: 2012 Camaro Black LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by d69chris View Post
Someone forwarded this e-mail to me about a missing girl. Please forward to anyone you think appropriate. I can’t imagine how worried the parents are right now. Lets get the word out. Thanks.

Hello all, Our beloved Chelsea went missing yesterday afternoon in Poway, CA. Attached is a recent photo of her and below is some basic information. Please forward this to everyone you know.
Chelsea King
Age 17
5'5, 115 pounds
Blond Hair, Blue eyes
Senior at Poway High School
Honor Student, straight A's
Peer counseling
Cross Country Runner
Clean Up San Diego Volunteer
Tutor to San Diego Youth
Responsible, Conscientious, Loving, Intelligent, Cherished by all who know her
Her car was located thurs late afternoon (2/25) in the Rancho Bernardo Community center parking lot. We believe she went running.
If you have ANY Information at all, please contact the San Diego Police Department at (619) 531-2000 and PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW. HELP US FIND OUR CHELSEA.

Not sure if it's a hoax, but better to be safe than sorry.
THIS IS NOT A HOAX, DO A SEARCH UNDER HER NAME.
Wikedwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
familycaronROIDS!
CMS built

Drives: 13 5.0
Yeah its not a hoax guys/gals she is missing my fiance's co-worker know the family of this young girl...

By the way I love that you posted this at this forum. I just posted it at the G8forums too..

5.0 Coyote wrenched & tuned by CMS

2009 G8 GT (sold)Wrenched&Tuned@CMS
11.4@121 L.A Invasion 2011
7.3@95 Barona 5/11
familycaronROIDS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:42 PM   #5
streetshark
Bringin' The Pain

Drives: 1995 Z28 Ragtop
Damn, my son lives in Rancho Bernardo. I'll ask my daughter-in-law about this. She runs all the time in that area.
streetshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #6
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
wow! i'm very sorry to hear about this..i hope she's okay. i'll pass this on to people i know.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:09 PM   #7
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
A potential scumbag involved with the missing girl has been arrested... Hopefully, Chelsea can be safely returned to her parents...

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009
DET MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #8
TheClassicCarKid

Drives: V45
Saw the posters at a restaurant today in lake elsinore : /
Hope she is alright and gets home safely.

She'll be in my prayers.
TheClassicCarKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:29 PM   #9
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
They say they have a suspect in custody right now - register sex offender. I pray they find her. I'd hunt him down and do some serious damage if he, or anyone, ever took one of my girls...Very sad for her and her family. God bless.

Posted all over FaceBook and Crimestoppers...
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; Subthump; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #10
Dave Coyle

Drives: 2010 SS , 1970 Z-28, 2002 Avalanche
I wish they would let the father of this girl give the jacka#@ what he desirves!!!! I hope that the girl is found safe.
Kooks 1 7/8 LT Headers/Hi-Flo Cats/Corsa Exhaust
Roto-Fab CAI / Port Intake
Precission 2400/2800 Converter/3.73 AAM gears
Livernois Motorsports Tune

Best time: 11.97 @ 117 MPH
Dave Coyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:32 AM   #11
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Is it me or is this happening way too much lately
Old 03-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #12
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

It seems likes it's increasing, and getting more & faster publicity (which probably makes it seem like it's increasing). Sad, all the way around...find them, and castrate them - to start...all sex offenders should get that treatment...
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; Subthump; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Old 03-01-2010, 10:00 AM   #13
d69chris
Florida C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Vortech L99 IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to d69chris
I think it is happening more & the news agencies are reporting a lot more of this.

As the morals of society slip further, the freaks feel less threatened. The media is slowly numbing us and making all this crap a part of the fabric of this great country.

Not to get on a soap box and preach, but the further we get away from GOD, the more acceptable and excusses are made for bad behavior.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:12 AM   #14
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

You said it Chris! Amen...morally bankrupt society...
Old 03-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #15
AmericanV8

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, Chrysler 300 SRT8
Quote:
Originally Posted by d69chris View Post
I think it is happening more & the news agencies are reporting a lot more of this.

As the morals of society slip further, the freaks feel less threatened. The media is slowly numbing us and making all this crap a part of the fabric of this great country.

Not to get on a soap box and preach, but the further we get away from GOD, the more acceptable and excusses are made for bad behavior.

I totally agree Chris.

Stuff like this is happening more often. Breaks my heart everytime.
AmericanV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #16
2010SSRSM6
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
One time is way too many. I have a 14 year old girl and LOTS OF GUNS! There isn't a police agency in the world that would keep me from killing this SOB if it was my kid.

Just incase you guys didn't hear, he is being charged with murder. They found her undergarments and DNA. Pray for the family, God knows they need it right about now.