Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

USA - California The Golden State

Old 03-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
electlatino

Drives: 2SS with RS and Ground Effects
Southern California Decal Installer

hi everyone.

i've been looking for a place where i can buy and have installed some vinyl decals. specifically, i want the blackout for the read end and the side vents. i live in orange county, but i'm willing to go to l.a. or san diego. the problem is finding someone that will install them for me. i don't want to do it myself and mess it up.

rider graphix actually has the exact vinyls i want. the trick is finding someone that will order them for me, and install them, and not rape me on the price. anyone have any suggestions? thanks in advance
Old 03-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
should be able to order them from rider graphix...i'm sure someone on here can help you install them if you're uncomfortable with it. it seems fairly easy if you use the wet method. the soapy water solution you spray on keeps it from sticking right away so you can move it around and get it placed right. then you just squeegee the soapy water solution out while holding the graphic in place with your other hand so it doesn't move while squeegeeing.

i don't know of any shops, sorry.