Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:13 PM   #1
srtclg1007

Drives: 08 C6 NPP, MZ6 436hp
Exclamation Camaro's All gone?

What about those of us who want to go to the dealership and find a Camaro there, then test drive it and then buy it? Is this even going to be an option? Im hoping to get an SS with a sunroof as my only upgrade. Am I gonna be disappointed in March? HELP ME!
srtclg1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:17 PM   #2
headpunter
Not That sad..considering

Drives: Man
Send a message via AIM to headpunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by srtclg1007 View Post
What about those of us who want to go to the dealership and find a Camaro there, then test drive it and then buy it? Is this even going to be an option? Im hoping to get an SS with a sunroof as my only upgrade. Am I gonna be disappointed in March? HELP ME!
gotta go to a big dealership if you really want that bro. trust me though if this drives any thing like its zeta chassis brother g8 you will be amazed by the car. the g8 drives great. so really if you can get in one and like the interior you should just get it. youll be happy.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:21 PM   #3
srtclg1007

Drives: 08 C6 NPP, MZ6 436hp
Thanks. Without Camaro 5 i'd be LOST!
srtclg1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:28 PM   #4
headpunter

Quote:
Thanks. Without Camaro 5 i'd be LOST!
we do what we can. but seriously go drive a g8 at a dealer and use that as a gauge, it that handles well enough for you you will be even happier with the camaro.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:32 PM   #5
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
I don't anticipate a order for the lot for a LONG LONG time.....any order I submit will have a home attached to it, thanks to many of the people here

CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:33 PM   #6
headpunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
I don't anticipate a order for the lot for a LONG LONG time.....any order I submit will have a home attached to it, thanks to many of the people here

does have a really good point. forget about the test drive and just get that order in asap
Old 09-20-2008, 12:30 AM   #7
JiXeR'z DoDgE/FoRd KiLLeR
SSiCk MeMbEr!!!

Drives: HeAviLy MoDDeD 2010 SS CaMaRo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post

You may be getting my order very soon Scott!!! Very soon!

Last edited by JiXeR'z DoDgE/FoRd KiLLeR; 09-20-2008 at 01:04 AM.
JiXeR'z DoDgE/FoRd KiLLeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:22 AM   #8
SS4EVER
Camaro Convert...

Drives: 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged
Quote:
Yeah to tell you the truth if you really plan on getting a Camaro around launch. You are better just ordering one. Some of the big dealerships may have more to choose from, but you don't know with mark-ups and not having exactly what you want. I'm sure if you wait until summer you'll be able to walk in a Chevy dealer find one on the lot, test drive it, sign on it and walk out with it. But the first few months are going to be madness...
Old 09-20-2008, 05:50 PM   #9
KarlChev

Drives: Silverado 1500
Depends on the size of the dealership. I have heard that allotment will be based on 2002 Camaro sales. Not sure about that, just what I heard here at work. We are the largest Chevy dealer in the Midwest so I am expecting to have cars on the lot after the 1st month.
KarlChev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:21 PM   #10
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
What about those of us who want to go to the dealership and find a Camaro there, then test drive it and then buy it? Is this even going to be an option?
yes
Im hoping to get an SS with a sunroof as my only upgrade. Am I gonna be disappointed in March? HELP ME!
However, it might be impossible to do this in March. Waiting a little while longer will improve your odds.

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote