Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2008, 05:22 PM   #76
kevin2323


 
Drives: challenger
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: miami
Posts: 2,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
The GTO failed because while it took the name it took nothing else from the once great car. I for one just bought a brand new Dodge Charger. I traded in my 2002 convertible Firebird for it. I love my Charger but after looking at the new Camaro I am considering trading my Charger in. While I do love the look of the new Camaro I know the Dodge is a better product. The Camaro is after all a GM product. A test drive and more research will be needed.
OH GOD ....that was your first post and impression on this forum.....these guys are going to eat you alive!
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #77
DET MUSL
Let's Go Wings!
 
DET MUSL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 Cobalt SS/SC
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sandusky, Ohio
Posts: 313
Wow a Charger is not a better product. Even the heavier G8 is running circles around your car and beating it in every magazine test!
DET MUSL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:36 PM   #78
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor
 
Angrybird 12's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: J. C. Tennessee
Posts: 17,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
The GTO failed because while it took the name it took nothing else from the once great car. I for one just bought a brand new Dodge Charger. I traded in my 2002 convertible Firebird for it. I love my Charger but after looking at the new Camaro I am considering trading my Charger in. While I do love the look of the new Camaro I know the Dodge is a better product. The Camaro is after all a GM product. A test drive and more research will be needed.
as for the GTO you can say the same thing about the Charger... Nothing in common with the original except the name...

Nothing to do with the Camaro...

Welcome to the forum
__________________
Cancer's a bitch! Enjoy life while you can! LIVE, LOVE, DRIVE...CAMARO!

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:38 PM   #79
kevin2323


 
Drives: challenger
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: miami
Posts: 2,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by DET MUSL View Post
Wow a Charger is not a better product. Even the heavier G8 is running circles around your car and beating it in every magazine test!
LOL we don't even know which engine it is.... for all we know it could be the really really bad v6. BTW I am a pure dodge fan and future owner of a challenger srt8 but you gotta show some respect to GM and ford, and dodge they all put out some quality vehicles and some not.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:39 PM   #80
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut
 
boxmonkeyracing's Avatar
 
Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: kenly, nc
Posts: 3,345
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
The GTO failed because while it took the name it took nothing else from the once great car. I for one just bought a brand new Dodge Charger. I traded in my 2002 convertible Firebird for it. I love my Charger but after looking at the new Camaro I am considering trading my Charger in. While I do love the look of the new Camaro I know the Dodge is a better product. The Camaro is after all a GM product. A test drive and more research will be needed.
I so want to start a welcome and then want to call you by what you are. . .and then put you on my ignore list because obviously you're here to cause trouble. if I'm wrong I'm sorry but first post, negative post, talks down on gm, blah blah blah. just point your here to cause issues and if that's the case please spare us.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
We do not want to use the Z28 moniker on a car that does not deserve this hallowed name.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:43 PM   #81
longfreaknhair
 
longfreaknhair's Avatar
 
Drives: 4 wheels and a engine
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: az
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DET MUSL View Post
Wow a Charger is not a better product. Even the heavier G8 is running circles around your car and beating it in every magazine test!
I am not concerned with racing the car. Better product as far as longevity. My Firebird (another GM product) is the biggest piece of shit I have ever owned. I am a family man who no longer wants the tickets that come with more horse power. I want style that marries practicality. I had a 03 Mustang MACH 1 and a 07 Mustang GT convert. I sold them both because as a family man I know if I have the horse power I will use it. Tickets and higher ins will eat into my families needs.
My Charger is the 3.5 6cyl. I wanted the hemi but knew better. I got a little pep but remained responsible. You here Im sure will chew me up for that but in the end I got what I wanted/liked and and still thought of my family without buying a minivan.
I really didnt come here to start crap. I came here to see what others are saying about the Camaro.
longfreaknhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:49 PM   #82
storm79
 
storm79's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 GMC Sierra
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Middle of nowhere
Posts: 284
gm has good cars.....my pontiac grand prix has over 200,000 miles on it and it still is fast as hell and it's stock so don't be goin on dissing gm just cuz u happened to own a car that didn't work out for you...and if im not mistaken dodge has been constantly changing their car line up because they can't keep a car in their lineup without it failing miserably...where gm has many cars they have had for a long time
__________________
storm79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:57 PM   #83
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor
 
Angrybird 12's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: J. C. Tennessee
Posts: 17,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
I really didnt come here to start crap. I came here to see what others are saying about the Camaro.
If you are not here to start crap but to see what is being said about Camaros then Why in your first post are you touting your Dang Dodge and ragging on GM?

I have owned 4 Chrysler Products over the years and they have all Been trouble, I now Have A jeep liberty that I don't think is as good as the 87 Chevy S-10 Blazer I had... I know it won't last as long because of how it is right now with just 36K on it... oh a 3.5L V6 that gets less than 20 MPG on the highway is a Joke. the 4.3 in my blazer would get over 21!!!
The only reason I got the Jeep was My wife thought it was cute....
__________________
Cancer's a bitch! Enjoy life while you can! LIVE, LOVE, DRIVE...CAMARO!

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:57 PM   #84
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut
 
boxmonkeyracing's Avatar
 
Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: kenly, nc
Posts: 3,345
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
sounds like a troll, looks like a troll. . .
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
We do not want to use the Z28 moniker on a car that does not deserve this hallowed name.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:58 PM   #85
kevin2323


 
Drives: challenger
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: miami
Posts: 2,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
I am not concerned with racing the car. Better product as far as longevity. My Firebird (another GM product) is the biggest piece of shit I have ever owned. I am a family man who no longer wants the tickets that come with more horse power. I want style that marries practicality. I had a 03 Mustang MACH 1 and a 07 Mustang GT convert. I sold them both because as a family man I know if I have the horse power I will use it. Tickets and higher ins will eat into my families needs.
My Charger is the 3.5 6cyl. I wanted the hemi but knew better. I got a little pep but remained responsible. You here Im sure will chew me up for that but in the end I got what I wanted/liked and and still thought of my family without buying a minivan.
I really didnt come here to start crap. I came here to see what others are saying about the Camaro.
Let me tell you first I admire your family first views but regarding that; I would say the v6 charger is a bad choice, the engine is too small to push the weight of that car. I (a die hard mopar fan) would rather you have waited for the 300 hp phoenix engine or gotten the v6 camaro which would be cheaper and save you alot more gas and money that you could use towards your family.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:01 PM   #86
longfreaknhair
 
longfreaknhair's Avatar
 
Drives: 4 wheels and a engine
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: az
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm79 View Post
gm has good cars.....my pontiac grand prix has over 200,000 miles on it and it still is fast as hell and it's stock so don't be goin on dissing gm just cuz u happened to own a car that didn't work out for you...and if im not mistaken dodge has been constantly changing their car line up because they can't keep a car in their lineup without it failing miserably...where gm has many cars they have had for a long time
My Firebirdbird had 49533 miles when I traded it in. Thats right, under 50,000 miles. The final straw was when the fuel pump went up this June. $1200 to repair it had I decided to. I paid cash for the car in 04 so I was not the original owner and it had 28,000 on it when I bought it. I put 21,000 on it in 4 yrs. Mayabe you are the one who got lucky. I have 3 friend who had a Grand Prix and all say they would never again buy one.

I really didnt come here to start shit. Not who I am. Cars are not cheap and I am entitled to think as I do based on my experiences. Thats why I am here as I said before. I could be closed mind about all GM products based on my past(s) experience. I wanted more info. No need in being so defensive.
longfreaknhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:03 PM   #87
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor
 
Angrybird 12's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: J. C. Tennessee
Posts: 17,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin2323 View Post
Let me tell you first I admire your family first views but regarding that; I would say the v6 charger is a bad choice, the engine is too small to push the weight of that car. I (a die hard mopar fan) would rather you have waited for the 300 hp phoenix engine or gotten the v6 camaro which would be cheaper and save you alot more gas and money that you could use towards your family.
When my son was born we had a 79 Camaro, we quickly realized that in no way that car was a family car. A Charger is a better choice for a family car that a Camaro....In fact any 4 door is a better car for a family.. Coupes get very hard to live with every day when you have to always let the kids out of the back seat especially when it is raining cats and dogs...
__________________
Cancer's a bitch! Enjoy life while you can! LIVE, LOVE, DRIVE...CAMARO!

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:04 PM   #88
longfreaknhair
 
longfreaknhair's Avatar
 
Drives: 4 wheels and a engine
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: az
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin2323 View Post
Let me tell you first I admire your family first views but regarding that; I would say the v6 charger is a bad choice, the engine is too small to push the weight of that car. I (a die hard mopar fan) would rather you have waited for the 300 hp phoenix engine or gotten the v6 camaro which would be cheaper and save you alot more gas and money that you could use towards your family.

Thanks. I like the 3.5 HO. Its much better than the other 6cyl they use. While I dont pay for my gas the Firebird (6cyl) did teach me the practicality of a 6 cyl. Before that car I owned either a 4cyl or 8cyl.

I do worry about the Camaro being a 2 door. With the Firebird it was a pain in the ass for the kids to get in and out. Not to mention the lack of room in the back. All things that will be considered.
longfreaknhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:06 PM   #89
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut
 
boxmonkeyracing's Avatar
 
Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: kenly, nc
Posts: 3,345
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
My Firebirdbird had 49533 miles when I traded it in. Thats right, under 50,000 miles. The final straw was when the fuel pump went up this June. $1200 to repair it had I decided to. I paid cash for the car in 04 so I was not the original owner and it had 28,000 on it when I bought it. I put 21,000 on it in 4 yrs. Mayabe you are the one who got lucky. I have 3 friend who had a Grand Prix and all say they would never again buy one.

I really didnt come here to start shit. Not who I am. Cars are not cheap and I am entitled to think as I do based on my experiences. Thats why I am here as I said before. I could be closed mind about all GM products based on my past(s) experience. I wanted more info. No need in being so defensive.
first post dogging gm on a gm product website. . .that's starting stuff.

second you keep talking trash about GM

third if you wanted to see what others have said you could have just read, But you decided that it's good for us to hear your personal thoughts and opinions on the matter and how you dislike gm.

fourth you are allowed to have your own opinion no one hasn't said that you aren't. you just have come off as someone who's here to start crap due to your first second and third posts. yes you keep saying other wise but that's not the message coming across.


I highly suggest you rethink about typing negative posts of products on gm on a gm website if you don't want people to not jump on you. it's like me going into a country screaming you all suck and then not expecting to get my rearend beat for doing such things.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
We do not want to use the Z28 moniker on a car that does not deserve this hallowed name.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:09 PM   #90
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor
 
Angrybird 12's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: J. C. Tennessee
Posts: 17,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
My Firebirdbird had 49533 miles when I traded it in. Thats right, under 50,000 miles. The final straw was when the fuel pump went up this June. $1200 to repair it had I decided to. I paid cash for the car in 04 so I was not the original owner and it had 28,000 on it when I bought it. I put 21,000 on it in 4 yrs. Mayabe you are the one who got lucky. I have 3 friend who had a Grand Prix and all say they would never again buy one.

I really didnt come here to start shit. Not who I am. Cars are not cheap and I am entitled to think as I do based on my experiences. Thats why I am here as I said before. I could be closed mind about all GM products based on my past(s) experience. I wanted more info. No need in being so defensive.
Let me tell you a little something, this is a CAMARO forum.. The Camaro is made my GM, When you come here and start ragging in your first post about GM and how much better Dodge is you better be prepared for a comeback or two.
You don't have to give your or your friends history with GM cars OR how much you like Dodge if all you are looking for is information about the Camaro...
__________________
Cancer's a bitch! Enjoy life while you can! LIVE, LOVE, DRIVE...CAMARO!

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #91
kevin2323


 
Drives: challenger
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: miami
Posts: 2,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
Thanks. I like the 3.5 HO. Its much better than the other 6cyl they use. While I dont pay for my gas the Firebird (6cyl) did teach me the practicality of a 6 cyl. Before that car I owned either a 4cyl or 8cyl.

I do worry about the Camaro being a 2 door. With the Firebird it was a pain in the ass for the kids to get in and out. Not to mention the lack of room in the back. All things that will be considered.
Yea I am sorry I got caught up in engine talk and forgot about the 2 doors.
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:14 PM   #92
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor
 
Angrybird 12's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: J. C. Tennessee
Posts: 17,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
Thanks. I like the 3.5 HO. Its much better than the other 6cyl they use. While I dont pay for my gas the Firebird (6cyl) did teach me the practicality of a 6 cyl. Before that car I owned either a 4cyl or 8cyl.

I do worry about the Camaro being a 2 door. With the Firebird it was a pain in the ass for the kids to get in and out. Not to mention the lack of room in the back. All things that will be considered.
Don't pay for your gas... Dang how can I get that deal!!!!
The new Camaro will be no better in the back seat than your old firebird...
And your kids will just keep getting bigger...

Better post by the way, Keep it up and you will have no problems here....
__________________
Cancer's a bitch! Enjoy life while you can! LIVE, LOVE, DRIVE...CAMARO!

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:15 PM   #93
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor
 
Angrybird 12's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: J. C. Tennessee
Posts: 17,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin2323 View Post
Yea I am sorry I got caught up in engine talk and forgot about the 2 doors.
Hey Kevin, Glad you have a new Best friend on here now LOL
__________________
Cancer's a bitch! Enjoy life while you can! LIVE, LOVE, DRIVE...CAMARO!

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:19 PM   #94
longfreaknhair
 
longfreaknhair's Avatar
 
Drives: 4 wheels and a engine
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: az
Posts: 7
WOW, what a bunch of *******. Im all for brand loyality but you guys are all a little to over the top. GM for the most part sucks. Its not my business and I certainly didnt do this to the GM product.
I never came here to harp on GM and Im sorry if thats how it appears. I can see why it would look like I did. I did however, mean what I said above(meaning in this reply). You all want to attack me thats fine. I have no prob with that. At least now I have knowingly giving you a reason to do it.
longfreaknhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:22 PM   #95
kevin2323


 
Drives: challenger
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: miami
Posts: 2,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
Hey Kevin, Glad you have a new Best friend on here now LOL
You shut your mouth ! lol
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:23 PM   #96
kevin2323


 
Drives: challenger
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: miami
Posts: 2,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
WOW, what a bunch of pussies. Im all for brand loyality but you guys are all a little to over the top. GM for the most part sucks. Its not my business and I certainly didnt do this to the GM product.
I never came here to harp on GM and Im sorry if thats how it appears. I can see why it would look like I did. I did however, mean what I said above(meaning in this reply). You all want to attack me thats fine. I have no prob with that. At least now I have knowingly giving you a reason to do it.
Oh god....here we go....
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:23 PM   #97
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor
 
Angrybird 12's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: J. C. Tennessee
Posts: 17,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
WOW, what a bunch of pussies. Im all for brand loyality but you guys are all a little to over the top. GM for the most part sucks. Its not my business and I certainly didnt do this to the GM product.
I never came here to harp on GM and Im sorry if thats how it appears. I can see why it would look like I did. I did however, mean what I said above. You all want to attack me thats fine. I have no prob with that. At least now I have knowingly giving you a reason to do it.
Name calling..... now that will win you fans...
__________________
Cancer's a bitch! Enjoy life while you can! LIVE, LOVE, DRIVE...CAMARO!

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #98
dayvedayve
 
Drives: 2006 Chevy Avalanche
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Gulf Coast of Texas
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
My Firebirdbird had 49533 miles when I traded it in. Thats right, under 50,000 miles. The final straw was when the fuel pump went up this June. $1200 to repair it had I decided to. I paid cash for the car in 04 so I was not the original owner and it had 28,000 on it when I bought it. I put 21,000 on it in 4 yrs. Mayabe you are the one who got lucky. I have 3 friend who had a Grand Prix and all say they would never again buy one.

I really didnt come here to start shit. Not who I am. Cars are not cheap and I am entitled to think as I do based on my experiences. Thats why I am here as I said before. I could be closed mind about all GM products based on my past(s) experience. I wanted more info. No need in being so defensive.
Just remember that not one car company has a perfect record. Foreign or Domestic. You are right , cars are not cheap and you are intitled to think as you wish. But many on this forum could give you examples of how X number of chrysler/dodge/ford/toyota/honda whomever has caused then to hate them. I for one, I will never buy another Jeep or Kia. I have had mostly GM cars for a reason. They hold up for me. I only stray when I forget that very point and then get reminded of it. As for the fuel pump issue. Many factors that would cause a fuel pump to fail have nothing to due with the pump manufacturer but the fuel used. As for family car issues, This would not be the forum for that either. This is not a family hauler. All though the rear seats might only accomodate them. This car is for performance. Got kids get 4 doors. Makes parenting much easier when it comes to trips and errands.

Dang I missed the name calling while putting this one in. Come on people keep it civil. Dont need any of that we are all adults.

"Can't we all just get along..."
dayvedayve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:30 PM   #99
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut
 
boxmonkeyracing's Avatar
 
Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: kenly, nc
Posts: 3,345
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by longfreaknhair View Post
WOW, what a bunch of pussies. Im all for brand loyality but you guys are all a little to over the top. GM for the most part sucks. Its not my business and I certainly didnt do this to the GM product.
I never came here to harp on GM and Im sorry if thats how it appears. I can see why it would look like I did. I did however, mean what I said above(meaning in this reply). You all want to attack me thats fine. I have no prob with that. At least now I have knowingly giving you a reason to do it.
attack? wow if you think that was an attack. . .and calling me a cat won't get you anywhere. and what are you talking about bad business. who's changed hands (owners) in the last decade, and how many times? lol. better products. now I haven't once dogged dodge just asked you to keep yourself and your rhetoric in check. no one on here cares/wants to hear how bad gm is. we are here to discuss the camaro.

I'm sorry your cars sucked, but it might not be the maker of the car it might be the owner and how he takes care of his car. think on that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
We do not want to use the Z28 moniker on a car that does not deserve this hallowed name.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:38 PM   #100
pruettfan
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS / 2011 Z28
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 333
The GTO died because it was decided before they started that it would only run from 2004-2006. The Camaro is a long term project and the V6 is likely to be its strongest point in the long run.
pruettfan is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Popular Hotrodding article on new Camaro (+ sketches of Camaro convertible) Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 50 10-01-2010 10:25 AM
Detroit News panel wants GM to build Camaro concept Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 12 03-15-2009 04:38 PM
Article: Driving the Camaro Concept Towards Production. Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 1 03-04-2009 12:17 PM
ZL1 Camaro 94blackcamaroz28 Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 57 07-10-2008 11:09 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.