|03-11-2010, 03:13 PM||#1|
My DRL's are Fog Lights Now with LED's with Pics
Using the Write-up that "thebrainhart" did on the following thread, I did the same to my Camaro. Thanks for the DIY
Except I used a Dorman Light Socket Part # 85814
LED Lights from www.vleds.com. Use this link.
Last edited by Camaro21; 03-11-2010 at 08:38 PM.
|03-11-2010, 05:37 PM||#2|
Drives: 2013 SVT Raptor, sold 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PNW....almost canada
That looks really good.
- Pfadt Suspension Package; Springs & Sways
- Brembo Brake Upgrade (Yellow); Courtesy Fesler Built
- Custom Magnaflow Exhaust
- Blacked-Out Bowties & RS Emblems, Front bowtie delete
- Full Dynamat Extreme Trunk Coverage
- Tinted side markers
- Interior DSV Customs Leather Upgrades
- Airaid CAI V2
- Forgestar F14 Gunmetal 20x9, 20x11
- Doug Thorley Shorties
|03-11-2010, 05:51 PM||#3|
Drives: Camaro SS...........what else?
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains.
Looks good, I'm thinking of doing something like this.
|03-11-2010, 06:27 PM||#5|
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Victory Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: St. Louis
I just tried it and it works. It redirects you once you are on the link listed:
This link http://www.v-leds.com/Exterior-LED/B...35716-1-2.html
did not work for me either. You can probably search for the part on the main page.
|03-11-2010, 07:53 PM||#8|
word led link not working
top 10 reason why real men drive stick.
10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.
|03-19-2010, 03:04 PM||#10|
Drives: 2ss Inferno Orange
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hudson, FL (NW Tampa area)
If I was to convert my fogs to the 921 socket, which looks very easy, would these lights be brighter than the LEDs P13w LED lights from AAC? Which by the way run $99.00 a pair.....arghhhh! They seem to be very bright in your pictures. Also, by switching to the 921 socket doesn't it give many more lighting options than the stock harness? Also, is that new socket literally just the two wires attached to the stock wires after I was to cut off the stock harness? Thanks for any info I really appreciate it.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Glove box light||jbsrace1||Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions||66||06-03-2013 02:40 PM|
|To fog light, or not to fog light.||Xanthos||Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions||6||02-07-2013 04:35 PM|
|Non-RS Fog Light Control||TonyNo||Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions||1||08-04-2010 12:46 PM|
|Pic request: fog light pattern from 98-02 camaro||radioflyer||4th Generation Camaros||1||01-24-2010 09:54 PM|
|2SS Fog Light Switch||corvettecamaro||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||1||11-26-2009 10:50 AM|