Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #1681
destroyerofu2
xbox360 tag
 
destroyerofu2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 inferno orange 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: elkhart indiana
Posts: 768
Was the only place I could put them and them not be seen
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytiger
And like destoryerofu2 said, WOT should be a moment of silence...
It's mine, like it or not. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108079
destroyerofu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #1682
Albion
 
Albion's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM 1ss
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: united kingdom
Posts: 222
I will be in for a Z28,but only if it comes in IOM.Otherwise i will happily stick.
Albion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:59 AM   #1683
destroyerofu2
xbox360 tag
 
destroyerofu2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 inferno orange 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: elkhart indiana
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albion View Post
I will be in for a Z28,but only if it comes in IOM.Otherwise i will happily stick.
just wait for the z then buy that super and put it on
get the z hood and a bunch of z28 stickers and you'll be good to go

just kidding

im interested to see what all they are doing to the z
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytiger
And like destoryerofu2 said, WOT should be a moment of silence...
It's mine, like it or not. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108079
destroyerofu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:50 PM   #1684
techy96z
 
techy96z's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 2SS/RS IOM Interior
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Moncton, NB
Posts: 137
Happy Halloween!

Here is a shot that a local photographer did with my 2011 IOM.
Attached Images
 
__________________
2011 IOM 2SS/RS M6!
techy96z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:18 PM   #1685
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 8,975
Very cool.............
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:15 PM   #1686
redirish

 
redirish's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS/M6/IOM/IOM/WHTRALLY
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edison New Jersey
Posts: 1,171
AWESOME!
redirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #1687
427Carl
427CARL
 
427Carl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS 6speed
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North America
Posts: 466
Send a message via Yahoo to 427Carl
Asking again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran View Post
Was that you (TRAN) sitting in my car #00039 in Montral Jan 09?
__________________
427Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:53 PM   #1688
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
yay

09/16/2010 - (1102) Order Entered via Web
09/20/2010 - (2000) Order Accepted by GM Dealer used allocation to place order into production
09/21/2010 - (2500) Order Preferenced Order pulled to the production system
09/22/2010 - (3000) Order accepted by production control. Parts being ordered and production process is underway.
10/09/2010 - (3100) Order available to sequence.
10/09/2010 - (3300) Order Scheduled for Production Order is scheduled into the plant build cycle
10/16/2010 - (3400) Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Paperwork Order Produced) Order is sent to various build & supplier areas to bring order together
10/27/2010 - (3800) Order produced and vehicle is ready for shipping.
10/27/2010 - (4000) Vehicle available to ship
10/27/2010 - (4150) Invoiced (Order is invoiced to the dealer)
10/27/2010 - (4200) Shipped (Vehicle is shipped to the dealer or point of delivery)
10/27/2010 - (4B00) Your car is bayed and is waiting for transportation by Truck, Rail or transfer to vendor
11/04/2010 - (4B00) Your car is bayed and is waiting for transportation by Truck, Rail or transfer to vendor
11/04/2010 - (4800) Rail Ramp Unload
11/08/2010 - (5000) Delivered To Dealer

My new IOM is sitting at the dealership
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #1689
CynAgain


 
CynAgain's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevy
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
09/16/2010 - (1102) Order Entered via Web
11/08/2010 - (5000) Delivered To Dealer

My new IOM is sitting at the dealership
Congrats on your purchase
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #1690
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 13,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by 427Carl View Post
Was that you (TRAN) sitting in my car #00039 in Montral Jan 09?
No thats our canadian member Rick!
Ive seen your car several times, at the autoshow and at GM, we have a quite a few pics of your car!
Cool history.
Did they fixe the white stripe on it or no?
__________________
CAMARO
Consult your doctor before taking Camaro
Side effects include Sudden increase in Heart Rate, Insomnia and occasional hallucinations
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:52 PM   #1691
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 13,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
09/16/2010 - (1102) Order Entered via Web
09/20/2010 - (2000) Order Accepted by GM Dealer used allocation to place order into production
09/21/2010 - (2500) Order Preferenced Order pulled to the production system
09/22/2010 - (3000) Order accepted by production control. Parts being ordered and production process is underway.
10/09/2010 - (3100) Order available to sequence.
10/09/2010 - (3300) Order Scheduled for Production Order is scheduled into the plant build cycle
10/16/2010 - (3400) Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Paperwork Order Produced) Order is sent to various build & supplier areas to bring order together
10/27/2010 - (3800) Order produced and vehicle is ready for shipping.
10/27/2010 - (4000) Vehicle available to ship
10/27/2010 - (4150) Invoiced (Order is invoiced to the dealer)
10/27/2010 - (4200) Shipped (Vehicle is shipped to the dealer or point of delivery)
10/27/2010 - (4B00) Your car is bayed and is waiting for transportation by Truck, Rail or transfer to vendor
11/04/2010 - (4B00) Your car is bayed and is waiting for transportation by Truck, Rail or transfer to vendor
11/04/2010 - (4800) Rail Ramp Unload
11/08/2010 - (5000) Delivered To Dealer

My new IOM is sitting at the dealership
Cool what did you order?
__________________
CAMARO
Consult your doctor before taking Camaro
Side effects include Sudden increase in Heart Rate, Insomnia and occasional hallucinations
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:03 PM   #1692
427Carl
427CARL
 
427Carl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS 6speed
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North America
Posts: 466
Send a message via Yahoo to 427Carl
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
No thats our canadian member Rick!
Ive seen your car several times, at the autoshow and at GM, we have a quite a few pics of your car!
Cool history.
Did they fixe the white stripe on it or no?
The rear stripe has some little pieces out of it (real little) They have ordered a new stripe for it.. I may not replace it, but i want the new stripe for the future.. If you have any pictures, other than what is posted, I would reimburse you for any effort to get them... "YOU guys" opened the doors, so much, the bottom rubbers split lol My dealer got me new sill plates and rubbers... I think I mentioned , our dealer, also had #000029 6 cyl black LT, and it went to Keswick Ontario p.s how can I find RICK?
__________________
427Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:07 PM   #1693
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 13,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by 427Carl View Post
The rear stripe has some little pieces out of it (real little) They have ordered a new stripe for it.. I may not replace it, but i want the new stripe for the future.. If you have any pictures, other than what is posted, I would reimburse you for any effort to get them... "YOU guys" opened the doors, so much, the bottom rubbers split lol My dealer got me new sill plates and rubbers... I think I mentioned , our dealer, also had #000029 6 cyl black LT, and it went to Keswick Ontario p.s how can I find RICK?
Man i have a ton of pics of your car. Will sift through em at home and get them for you. Hopefully we still have them.
Yeah im glad she found a happy home, Frank and I were talking about that when we saw the stripe. Some people are just pricks.
Oh well shes a great car for sure! Real cool history. Ill pm you the details when i get home. As for finding Rick, check the Canada section of the forum and youll find him there. Great guy and a reall Camaro guy!
__________________
CAMARO
Consult your doctor before taking Camaro
Side effects include Sudden increase in Heart Rate, Insomnia and occasional hallucinations
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #1694
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 13,032
Not sure if you know or not, but page 4 post 90 is your car as well
__________________
CAMARO
Consult your doctor before taking Camaro
Side effects include Sudden increase in Heart Rate, Insomnia and occasional hallucinations
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
amazing, gorgeous, inferno orange, inferno orange camaro, inferno orange metallic, inferno orange metallic camaro, iom, iom camaro, orange camaro

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official SYNERGY GREEN Camaro Thread Tran Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 4068 07-24-2016 06:17 PM
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 12:25 PM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 07:33 PM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 07:05 PM
Hugger orange vs Inferno orange mettalic (IOM) Supermans Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 59 11-13-2008 10:59 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.