Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2014, 01:45 AM   #3276
i2disturbedSS

 
i2disturbedSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS L99 IOM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Great Falls MT
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacekPSUr1 View Post
Not very happy how these came out, but oh well







Here is another one:
Sunroof up with the sunset background & a nice stance - looking good to me

Specs on the rims? From?
__________________
369rwhp/392rwtq
i2disturbedSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:42 AM   #3277
revs2ninegrand
 
revs2ninegrand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Posts: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2disturbedSS View Post
Nice!
How long have you been in Manhattan?
I got here almost two years ago, just got the car a few months back though when it was completely stock lol
__________________
2010 F250

2010 SS M6 (Gone but not forgotten)
MODS:
Big Worm tints, emblem pros, LMperformance blackout panel, Lethal Racing Night Fury Cam, TSP Headers w/o cats, Air Raid intake, GM Performance exhaust , Apex catch can, BMR 1' drop springs, BMR 4 point strut tower brace, TSW Tremblant wheels wrapped in Nitto Invos 245/295
revs2ninegrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:44 AM   #3278
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by revs2ninegrand View Post
I got here almost two years ago, just got the car a few months back though when it was completely stock lol
Nice to see another IOM on the Forums that is in Manhattan, there's an autox event in Salina next weekend if you're interested. I'm going to try to make it
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:03 PM   #3279
JacekPSUr1
2013 1SS in IOM
 
JacekPSUr1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lansdale, PA
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2disturbedSS View Post
Sunroof up with the sunset background & a nice stance - looking good to me

Specs on the rims? From?
This is my Winter package: Sport Edition WX5 - 19x8.5 plasti dipped

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand
__________________
JacekPSUr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:39 AM   #3280
Chevy_cowboy
 
Chevy_cowboy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 2SS/RS M6 Convertible
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 513
I spent the last week or so reading this thread from the beginning, and I'm proud to say, after a long wait, my wife and I finally IOM owners!

We'd planned to buy a 2010 coupe, and after renting a LS for a week in Hawaii 12/10 we were really sold on a new Camaro... but by then we'd heard a convertible was coming in 2011. So we decided to wait and order one in the spring of 2011. Well 2011 was a really bad year for us, medically, financially, emotionally, so the Camaro got put off a couple of years. By the time we'd recovered from all of that, they'd discontinued IOM, so we set out in search of a car fitting all the options we wanted with as few of miles as possible.

Since we weren't able to order it, we really didn't think we'd find the perfect car, so we made a list of must haves, and stuff that we could live without if it came to that, and started searching auto trader. Must haves: V8, RS package, IO interior, Manual tranny, Convertible, within 1000 miles of home. After 3 months of looking at autotrader just about daily, just checking new listings everyday, Feb 15th a new IOM 2SS popped up at a chrysler dealer about 350 miles from our home. I called them and ran through the list of options, every option we would have spec'd if we'd had the chance to order it from the factory was on the car except 2. IO floormats and the painted engine cover. Only 11,355 miles on the odometer, 1 owner and listed $700 under KBB.

It was snowing like crazy that week, so I gave the dealer $1000 deposit over the phone and made him promise not to sell it until I could see it. Finally got a couple nice days on 2/19 and we headed up there. I Found 3 or 4 minor rock chips on the car, a small scratch on a door edge and the drivers seat had some stains on the bottom part that looked like could be cleaned up(adam's leather cleaner took them right off). At that point we'd already shown our hand of how badly we wanted this car and it was priced cheaper than others we'd looked at that were missing options we wanted so I didn't even try to haggle, signed the paperwork and drove it home that evening. Within an hour of getting home I'd bought the IO floor mats and painted engine cover from ebay to finish out the car as we would have ordered it. Its bone stock at the moment, thats what we were looking for, would rather start fresh and make it our own.

We've had 2 really nice days in it and put about 500 miles on it so far. This car is everything we imagined it would be and more, could not be happier with it! To top it off, today is my wife and I's 10th anniversary, so we're getting ready to head out for a cruise in the car (top up unfortunately, its 38 degrees). I think I check the weather about 5 times a day looking for signs of spring!


Sorry for the long winded post.
__________________

Last edited by Chevy_cowboy; 03-24-2014 at 08:02 AM.
Chevy_cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:13 AM   #3281
scoticus.rex
LTC, USA
 
scoticus.rex's Avatar
 
Drives: Hobbes - 2013 Camaro 2SS RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 392
Welcome and glad you found what you were looking for. I gave a similar laundry list to my local dealer here in Virginia and they found a new 2013 in NJ which they went and got for me right around Christmas. Congratulations on your new IOM Camaro and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have thus far.

~Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_cowboy View Post
I spent the last week or so reading this thread from the beginning, and I'm proud to say, after a long wait, my wife and I finally IOM owners!

We'd planned to buy a 2010 coupe, and after renting a LS for a week in Hawaii 12/10 we were really sold on a new Camaro... but by then we'd heard a convertible was coming in 2011. So we decided to wait and order one in the spring of 2011. Well 2011 was a really bad year for us, medically, financially, emotionally, so the Camaro got put off a couple of years. By the time we'd recovered from all of that, they'd discontinued IOM, so we set out in search of a car fitting all the options we wanted with as few of miles as possible.

Since we weren't able to order it, we really didn't think we'd find the perfect car, so we made a list of must haves, and stuff that we could live without if it came to that, and started searching auto trader. Must haves: V8, RS package, IO interior, Manual tranny, Convertible, within 1000 miles of home. After 3 months of looking at autotrader just about daily, just checking new listings everyday, Feb 15th a new IOM 2SS popped up at a chrysler dealer about 350 miles from our home. I called them and ran through the list of options, every option we would have spec'd if we'd had the chance to order it from the factory was on the car except 2. IO floormats and the painted engine cover. Only 11,355 miles on the odometer, 1 owner and listed $700 under KBB.

It was snowing like crazy that week, so I gave the dealer $1000 deposit over the phone and made him promise not to sell it until I could see it. Finally got a couple nice days on 2/19 and we headed up there. I Found 3 or 4 minor rock chips on the car, a small scratch on a door edge and the drivers seat had some stains on the bottom part that looked like could be cleaned up(adam's leather cleaner took them right off). At that point we'd already shown our hand of how badly we wanted this car and it was priced cheaper than others we'd looked at that were missing options we wanted so I didn't even try to haggle, signed the paperwork and drove it home that evening. Within an hour of getting home I'd bought the IO floor mats and painted engine cover from ebay to finish out the car as we would have ordered it. Its bone stock at the moment, thats what we were looking for, would rather start fresh and make it our own.

We've had 2 really nice days in it and put about 500 miles on it so far. This car is everything we imagined it would be and more, could not be happier with it! To top it off, today is my wife and I's 10th anniversary, so we're getting ready to head out for a cruise in the car (top up unfortunately, its 38 degrees). I think I check the weather about 5 times a day looking for signs of spring!


Sorry for the long winded post.
__________________
_____________________________________
~Rex

Hobbes - 2013 Camaro 2SS RS M6
scoticus.rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:26 AM   #3282
Chevy_cowboy
 
Chevy_cowboy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 2SS/RS M6 Convertible
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoticus.rex View Post
Welcome and glad you found what you were looking for. I gave a similar laundry list to my local dealer here in Virginia and they found a new 2013 in NJ which they went and got for me right around Christmas. Congratulations on your new IOM Camaro and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have thus far.

~Rex


Thanks. We looked around a bit for a new 2013 but didn't find any close to what we wanted, quite a few coupes but not much selection on convertibles left. We also kinda wanted the first year car, despite its problems and growing pains.
__________________
Chevy_cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:34 AM   #3283
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur
 
Dznts's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3-2007 Tahoe
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 25,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_cowboy View Post
I spent the last week or so reading this thread from the beginning, and I'm proud to say, after a long wait, my wife and I finally IOM owners!

We'd planned to buy a 2010 coupe, and after renting a LS for a week in Hawaii 12/10 we were really sold on a new Camaro... but by then we'd heard a convertible was coming in 2011. So we decided to wait and order one in the spring of 2011. Well 2011 was a really bad year for us, medically, financially, emotionally, so the Camaro got put off a couple of years. By the time we'd recovered from all of that, they'd discontinued IOM, so we set out in search of a car fitting all the options we wanted with as few of miles as possible.

Since we weren't able to order it, we really didn't think we'd find the perfect car, so we made a list of must haves, and stuff that we could live without if it came to that, and started searching auto trader. Must haves: V8, RS package, IO interior, Manual tranny, Convertible, within 1000 miles of home. After 3 months of looking at autotrader just about daily, just checking new listings everyday, Feb 15th a new IOM 2SS popped up at a chrysler dealer about 350 miles from our home. I called them and ran through the list of options, every option we would have spec'd if we'd had the chance to order it from the factory was on the car except 2. IO floormats and the painted engine cover. Only 11,355 miles on the odometer, 1 owner and listed $700 under KBB.

It was snowing like crazy that week, so I gave the dealer $1000 deposit over the phone and made him promise not to sell it until I could see it. Finally got a couple nice days on 2/19 and we headed up there. I Found 3 or 4 minor rock chips on the car, a small scratch on a door edge and the drivers seat had some stains on the bottom part that looked like could be cleaned up(adam's leather cleaner took them right off). At that point we'd already shown our hand of how badly we wanted this car and it was priced cheaper than others we'd looked at that were missing options we wanted so I didn't even try to haggle, signed the paperwork and drove it home that evening. Within an hour of getting home I'd bought the IO floor mats and painted engine cover from ebay to finish out the car as we would have ordered it. Its bone stock at the moment, thats what we were looking for, would rather start fresh and make it our own.

We've had 2 really nice days in it and put about 500 miles on it so far. This car is everything we imagined it would be and more, could not be happier with it! To top it off, today is my wife and I's 10th anniversary, so we're getting ready to head out for a cruise in the car (top up unfortunately, its 38 degrees). I think I check the weather about 5 times a day looking for signs of spring!


Sorry for the long winded post.
Congrats!
__________________
Dznts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:47 PM   #3284
LoneStar


 
LoneStar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,394






__________________
LoneStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:25 PM   #3285
flyinlow89
Smoke Alotapotomous
 
flyinlow89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 764
Just installed zta spoiler and took her out of storage. Slp splitter going on monday




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo216/flyinlow89/siggy.jpg

Last edited by flyinlow89; 03-31-2014 at 08:12 PM.
flyinlow89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:28 PM   #3286
cj04
 
cj04's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss/rs
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 174
What lowering springs did you go with?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
cj04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:35 PM   #3287
flyinlow89
Smoke Alotapotomous
 
flyinlow89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 764
If you're asking me...I'm running Pfadt


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo216/flyinlow89/siggy.jpg
flyinlow89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:36 PM   #3288
cj04
 
cj04's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss/rs
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinlow89 View Post
If you're asking me...I'm running Pfadt


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Car looks awesome what size are the rims?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
cj04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:59 PM   #3289
SM0KE
IN THE CIRCLE
 
SM0KE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: IN THE CIRCLE
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinlow89 View Post
Just installed zta spoiler and took her out of storage. Slp splitter going on monday
Car looks great.
Snow is gross though.
__________________
Increasing Circle Size is not important.
Worthiness will knock at the door on it's own accord


SM0KE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:05 PM   #3290
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 8,047
Winter mods almost complete. New R1 rotors, Hawks pads, Stainless steel lines, and Motul fluid is completed today. Other mods over the past week, has been polish, wax and glaze. Anvil spoiler installed. Few more things to complete tomorrow, and everything will be ready for this upcoming season.
Attached Images
 
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:42 PM   #3291
flyinlow89
Smoke Alotapotomous
 
flyinlow89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj04 View Post
Car looks awesome what size are the rims?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you. Wheels are stance sc5 20x9.5 and 20x10.5
For an inexpensive wheel I'm happy with them. Currently saving for forgeline ga3s


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo216/flyinlow89/siggy.jpg
flyinlow89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:37 PM   #3292
Aequitas & Veritas

 
Aequitas & Veritas's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 2,028
Awesome photos LoneStar!
Aequitas & Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:24 AM   #3293
LoneStar


 
LoneStar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas & Veritas View Post
Awesome photos LoneStar!
Thanks! I have a few more in my build thread, just thought I'd post my favorites of the set here.
__________________
LoneStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 01:59 PM   #3294
Rat
 
Rat's Avatar
 
Drives: ZL1/TBSS/COPO
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 317
More IOM for 2014!


__________________
.....2012/14 COPO #33....427, 1.30 60' ....9.79@138......
................
Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:48 AM   #3295
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur
 
Dznts's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3-2007 Tahoe
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 25,820
a few from this weekends car show. ended placing in the top 25 out of 300 entries.
Attached Images
     
__________________
Dznts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:57 PM   #3296
Outlaw77

 
Outlaw77's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS I.O.M. Camaro 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calgary AB, Canada
Posts: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
Just fixed up the garage put up a barn style wood wall and old license plates
Can someone tell me what wheels these are? They look great!
__________________
2010 2SS/RS IOM 6SM LS3
525 rwhp 520 rwtq 91 octane

Maggie TVS 2300 SC / Kooks headers / Hi Flow Cats / Magnaflow CB / Roto Fab CAI / Dyno Tuned by Davenport Motorsports / BMR 1" lowering springs

Wheels: Rohana RC7 Metallic Gunmetal 20x10 f, 20x11 r, Super Deep Concave + 275/40, 315/35 Nitto Invos
Outlaw77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:38 PM   #3297
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 8,047
Current mod wish list is complete. Nothing left to do at this moment in time.
Attached Images
   
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:53 PM   #3298
millatime84
 
Drives: 2010 2SS IOM/IOM
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Normal,IL
Posts: 46




My boy and I installing the ROTOFAB CAI
millatime84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:29 AM   #3299
GMfan454
 
GMfan454's Avatar
 
Drives: Not a Camaro (yet)
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Winter mods almost complete. New R1 rotors, Hawks pads, Stainless steel lines, and Motul fluid is completed today. Other mods over the past week, has been polish, wax and glaze. Anvil spoiler installed. Few more things to complete tomorrow, and everything will be ready for this upcoming season.
Jesus Christ, your car is awesome man. Maybe the best 5th gen I have seen.
__________________
Sent you a PM to tell you that animated signatures are not allowed. You did not respond so we removed it for you.
GMfan454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:12 PM   #3300
J-Rod6410
M6 10 second club
 
J-Rod6410's Avatar
 
Drives: A 4000 Lb BeaSSt
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Crackin Azz on a hi-way near you
Posts: 1,045
A few rolling shots of the "BeaSSt"

Pics taken by member "TeamLS1"








Sent from J-Rod's Continuum Transfunctioner
__________________
TEAM LS3 Best pass: 10.72 @ 132

919RWHP 749RWTQ ECS S/C stock bottom end
Built by: J-Rod.... Tuned by: Matt Sorian @ FSP (floridaspeedandpower.com)
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/6410Jrod
Follow me on Instagram: @J_Rod6410
J-Rod6410 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
amazing, gorgeous, inferno orange, inferno orange camaro, inferno orange metallic, inferno orange metallic camaro, iom, iom camaro, orange camaro

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official SYNERGY GREEN Camaro Thread Tran Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 3149 11-19-2014 01:20 PM
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 01:25 PM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 08:33 PM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM
Hugger orange vs Inferno orange mettalic (IOM) Supermans Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 59 11-13-2008 11:59 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.