Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dynomax Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-17-2009, 01:39 AM   #631
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddylok View Post
we went grocery shopping today and saw a Dodge Challenger.

geez... my brother suck at parking.

my IOM is not as orange as the Challenger.... it was pretty
Duh...Ofcourse Hugger/Hemi orange both look better than IOM however we can't complain, we have the better looking car
Old 07-17-2009, 01:44 AM   #632
Killer Bee

Drives: 2SS/RS, IOM/IOM Interior, SR
Thanks for the input Supermans, I'll have to consider that. It also means that I only have to buy one color of vinyl for my plotter. :party0048:
Attached Images

2SS/RS, IOM/IOM, LS3, Sunroof, Carbon Fiber Hood & Rear Spoiler,
Ram Air, Electric Cutouts & Megan Fox in the Passenger Seat

9/10/09: Delivered!

Last edited by Killer Bee; 07-17-2009 at 02:03 AM. Reason: added photo
Killer Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:32 AM   #633
Supermans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
Thanks for the input Supermans, I'll have to consider that. It also means that I only have to buy one color of vinyl for my plotter. :party0048:
Looks good. I like though how you have the bottom angled as you have it in the sig looks a little better than straight down.

Anything you do will look unique and cool.. I know when its time for me to decide on stripes, it will drive me crazy picking what kind just like I went back and forth on CGM and IOM..
Old 07-17-2009, 05:37 AM   #634
camero

Drives: IOM V6 RS 38808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
Duh...Ofcourse Hugger/Hemi orange both look better than IOM however we can't complain, we have the better looking car
I used to think that the those true oranges were better too, but I drive by the Dodge dealer every day and the Challengers sitting there week after week just look boring and bleah compared to inferno orange. Hemi/Hugger orange registers with your eyes for a second and then your brain moves on. The way IOM looks true orange sometimes and then shifts to dark pink and then to glowing yellow and then to brilliant orange and sometimes all at once keep the brain looking and looking in a way that makes me really glad Chevy didn't choose a "better" orange.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #635
Camaro_OK

Drives: Pontiac Torrent
Send a message via ICQ to Camaro_OK
This might sound stupid but what would black handles on the doors look like on a solid IOM Camaro (or is that kind of stuff not done)? Maybe color the bowties black too. I really don't want much detail done to my IOM Camaro but I would like it to be unique.
Camaro_OK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:54 PM   #636
RPI Designs

Drives: 2011 2SS - SG - M6
When we get one, this might have to be the color we order! Hard to decide!!
RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #637
Moorepheus

Drives: 2013 Dodge Charge R/T Plus AWD
This is it. I was looking for a real world picture of the car I am going to order...Thanks. The RIM don't look as dark as in the picture you get from Chevy's original site. But they still look cool with the CGM Stripes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran View Post
IOM w/ CGM stripes (thanks duff)

Moorepheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:09 PM   #638
Camaro_OK

Drives: Pontiac Torrent
Send a message via ICQ to Camaro_OK
Or I saw this with the black hockey stripes. Pretty simple and pretty sweet!

Camaro_OK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #639
Camaro21

Drives: 2013 M6 ZL1
Can anyone post a picture of a Victory Red Camaro with the Black Hood and Hockey Stripes? I have seen the Hockey Stripes, but unsure if the entire hood or just in the center will be black? Thanks for any help...

1SS/RS Victory Red, Sunroof, Boston Accoustics, w/Black Hood and Hockey Stripes.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:23 PM   #640
Moorepheus

Drives: 2013 Dodge Charge R/T Plus AWD
Try looking in the Official VICTORY RED Camaro Coupe Thread:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...?t=5215&page=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
Can anyone post a picture of a Victory Red Camaro with the Black Hood and Hockey Stripes? I have seen the Hockey Stripes, but unsure if the entire hood or just in the center will be black? Thanks for any help...

1SS/RS Victory Red, Sunroof, Boston Accoustics, w/Black Hood and Hockey Stripes.
Moorepheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:18 PM   #641
Supermans

Quote:
Originally Posted by camero View Post
I used to think that the those true oranges were better too, but I drive by the Dodge dealer every day and the Challengers sitting there week after week just look boring and bleah compared to inferno orange. Hemi/Hugger orange registers with your eyes for a second and then your brain moves on. The way IOM looks true orange sometimes and then shifts to dark pink and then to glowing yellow and then to brilliant orange and sometimes all at once keep the brain looking and looking in a way that makes me really glad Chevy didn't choose a "better" orange.
There is no mistaking Hemi/Hugger Orange for Inferno Orange.. Hemi/Hugger Orange are not metallic however there is a metallic version of both of those which really sparkles as well. I like the way IOM looks and I do agree with you it changed colors and is more unique in comparison.. IOM even changes to a Tomato Red color when you are in the bright sun wearing sunglasses. Take the sunglasses off and you can see the yellow speckles up close but they disappear with the shades..lol.. I don't think I've ever seen pink while looking at IOM but I'll look more closely And as for color, everyone has their favorites.. As for why IOM was chosen, I do remember Scott "Fbodfather" explaining who chose it and why and so forth but that is lost in an old thread somewhere and I can't remember the story.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #642
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '15 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
There is no mistaking Hemi/Hugger Orange for Inferno Orange.. Hemi/Hugger Orange are not metallic......... .
Supermans you hit the nail on the head, and IMO, and you know how that goes, every bodys got one, OUR color is more unique.

Last edited by Sir Nuke; 07-18-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #643
Spdfrk1990

Drives: 90 Camaro
This is the exact 1 I want those stripes and wheels and the orange interior just not sure about the gfx yet. I was thinking blue also but I really like the orange now I hope they keep it for a few yrs.
Spdfrk1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #644
2500hd

Drives: 1966 SS396 Chevelle
Finally got to see one of the IOM's today, and this is clearly a color you have to see in person. None of the pictures that I have seen really compared to seeing the actual color. May be my color of choice?!
2500hd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazing, gorgeous, inferno orange, inferno orange camaro, inferno orange metallic, inferno orange metallic camaro, iom, iom camaro, orange camaro