Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-09-2009, 10:38 AM   #834
Abygale

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
I just added the gill accents yesterday. I love them! (It's IOM...but it's overcast today and it's under some tree-cover)
Which ones did you go with? They sort of look like the fade-out ones, but it's hard to tell from the picture. It looks very nice and I think I'm going to add them too, just not sure which ones to buy.
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:40 AM   #835
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Which ones did you go with? They sort of look like the fade-out ones, but it's hard to tell from the picture. It looks very nice and I think I'm going to add them too, just not sure which ones to buy.
Yeah, they're the faded ones from auto trim design. They come on a sheet laid out...but I noticed that the driver's side gills were laid out wrong. They put the one closest to the wheel in the middle. (Or at least, after laying them out, it looked better that way.)

Like this.... ))) ((( (The driver's side middle fit better closest to the wheel and vice versa)
Old 09-09-2009, 10:46 AM   #836
Abygale

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
Yeah, they're the faded ones from auto trim design. They come on a sheet laid out...but I noticed that the driver's side gills were laid out wrong. They put the one closest to the wheel in the middle. (Or at least, after laying them out, it looked better that way.)

Like this.... ))) ((( (The driver's side middle fit better closest to the wheel and vice versa)
Thanks for the tip, ordering them now. I've seen them now 3-4 different times, and I've been impressed with how they look each time!
Old 09-09-2009, 11:17 AM   #837
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Thanks for the tip, ordering them now. I've seen them now 3-4 different times, and I've been impressed with how they look each time!
Yeah, I was going to get the all black ones until I saw them on a Rally Yellow in person.

Here's a closer picture.
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #838
tones2SS

Drives: 13 Roush S3 05 Dodge Ram Daytona
Thumbs up

Looks good Ladiesman!
tones2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #839
Camaro_OK

Drives: Pontiac Torrent
Send a message via ICQ to Camaro_OK
IOM Camaro (SS/RS) at our local dealership lists for a little over $38,000 and the dealer is trying to sell it for $46,000+. Said they have to sell it for that because they had to pay extra to get it here from another dealer that had to do the same. I want to see if someone is willing to pay that much just to get one. Not me. I'm waiting and will probably order mine just to get exactly what I want.
Camaro_OK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #840
snizzle
Recalled user

Drives: '12 2SS MT 45th AE
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Want An IOM Camaro View Post
IOM Camaro (SS/RS) at our local dealership lists for a little over $38,000 and the dealer is trying to sell it for $46,000+. Said they have to sell it for that because they had to pay extra to get it here from another dealer that had to do the same. I want to see if someone is willing to pay that much just to get one. Not me. I'm waiting and will probably order mine just to get exactly what I want.

Some dealers......
snizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:27 PM   #841
prostock69
Female Muscle Car Nut!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS IOM Camaro
Quote:
We got our IOM Camaro for list ($38,275) Waited 31 days after we went 1100 and couldn't be happier! The wait is worth it.

MODS: Borla "S" Type Exhaust, American Racing Headers 3" Longtubes, New Era Cold Air Intake, HP Tune, Custom Ground Camshaft, Professionally Ported Heads by Darin Morgan, Ported Throttle Body, 3000 Stall Converter, and 160 Degree Thermostat.

http://www.rehermorrison.com/; http://www.darinmorgan.com/; http://www.neweraperformance.com/
prostock69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:15 AM   #842
incustody
TigerTail

Drives: 2SS/RS/Auto/IOM/IO/Halo/Aftrburnr
Bought my 2SS/RS decked out at list. It is supply and demand but there are dealers that know that customers can be treated with respect. You won't see the salesperson again for a while but you are also buying into a quality service department. Think about it. You could get a $99 flight to Atlanta and pick up your and still come out way ahead. The drive back to Oklahoma would be one you won't forget. Also nothing better than driving by your dealer with the smile of not getting ripped. Just my thoughts.
2SS/RS/Auto/IOM/IO/faded gills/Gill Accents/Stainless Gas Cover/AAC Dual Amber+White Halos with DRL/Afterburner breaks,Oracle Taillights, Engine Cover - Atlanta Hydro Imaging, ARH Header 1-7/8 x 3, Long X pipe W/Cats, Vararam CAI, Vengeance Racing Tune
incustody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:05 PM   #843
socalicrusin

Drives: 2010 Camaro2SS/RS Summit White A6
IOM arrives tomorrow and is for Sale @ SoCal Dealer -Paradeise Chevorlet Ventura California- ask for Scott Jr. 805.275.6208

Its a 2SS RS M6!! They will do MSRP and GMS Cert discount if you have it!!!
socalicrusin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #844
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '15 Corvette Coupe
I pick up my car Sunday at Noon, I hope the rain will stop and the sun will come out so I can get some good pictures.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #845
Camaro_OK

Drives: Pontiac Torrent
Send a message via ICQ to Camaro_OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalicrusin View Post
IOM arrives tomorrow and is for Sale @ SoCal Dealer -Paradeise Chevorlet Ventura California- ask for Scott Jr. 805.275.6208

Its a 2SS RS M6!! They will do MSRP and GMS Cert discount if you have it!!!
What's M6?
Camaro_OK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:25 PM   #846
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '15 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
What's M6?
they have a Manual 6 Speed Transmission : M6
Old 09-13-2009, 11:44 PM   #847
jspeak32

Drives: Silverado
It's been a long wait for me, but here is my Inferno Demon in all its glory.

Old 09-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #848
Abygale

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspeak32 View Post
It's been a long wait for me, but here is my Inferno Demon in all its glory.
Congratulations J, I'm sure your car was well worth the wait
Old 09-14-2009, 12:26 AM   #849
jspeak32

Drives: Silverado
Quote:
Congratulations J, I'm sure your car was well worth the wait
Oh it is. It's great.
Looks like our vehicles are close to being twins, 'cept for the engine size.
Which wheels did you get? MS or polished?
Old 09-14-2009, 12:29 AM   #850
Abygale

Mine are the Midnight Silver. Yours look a lot brighter...I was going to guess yours were polished I originally ordered a Summit White, and was going to get a tag that said "SNOWITE" (because of my dark hair ), but I had problems with the dealership so I canceled my order and bought this one from a Camaro5 member and I have absolutely no regrets

Tags
amazing, gorgeous, inferno orange, inferno orange camaro, inferno orange metallic, inferno orange metallic camaro, iom, iom camaro, orange camaro