Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum All audio, video, bluetooth, nav, radar, and electronics discussions.

Old 03-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
camaro4mybday
"Camaro Joe"

Drives: 2010 SILVER ICE 2LT/RS CAMARO
Send a message via AIM to camaro4mybday
xm-sirius

does anyone know if there is plug and play conversion box that can retrofit the xm to sirius. yes i know they are the same and all but i am a sirius subscriber and i like my half price 2nd radio discount, i have done the conversion is my dads 06 tbss just not sure if directed electronics have made a unit to convert the 2 for the camaro
camaro4mybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
Nutbutt

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS Convertible
The two hardware systems are slightly different. Even the antennas are different. You would have to replace everything according to sirius.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #3
mtcwby
High on "The Camaro Life"

Drives: 2010 2SS, IOM, LS3, Vortech, LG cam
Send a message via AIM to mtcwby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutbutt View Post
The two hardware systems are slightly different. Even the antennas are different. You would have to replace everything according to sirius.
That's what I found out as well. My Dodge truck has Sirius.
I was told that eventually they will get the billing merged as well as the programming and then you will be able to consolidate your bills instead of having to pay for 2 full subscriptions.