Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum All audio, video, bluetooth, nav, radar, and electronics discussions.

Old 03-16-2010, 12:17 AM   #1
G.E.

Drives: black on black twenty ten ss/rs
Fast forwarded through a song now it does it constantly?

so i fast forwarded thru this one song and it didnt stop... so i unplugged my ipod and then plugged it back in... played one song and then the next song it started to fast forward automatically. I unplugged my ipod again and restarted it. same thing, played one song and the next it just kept on fast forwarding. Any ideas? Problem with my ipod or something wrong with buttons on the radio?