Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums -
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 10-24-2016, 02:41 PM   #1
Drives: Gto
Dome light issue on my 15.

Having an electrical issue on my 15 1le. The dome light has decided to stop working. I figured just a bulb or something simple, however, when the light should come on, I'm getting a buzzing sound that goes on for about 2-3 secs. I took it in for an oil change and asked them if they could check it out. After the tech decided to pretty much burn the hell out of my clutch after stalling it once just trying to move it, they tried a new bulb and such. However, this did nothing for the issue. They already screwed up the lens cover trying to pry it getting into it. I have let it go for a bit due to not being able to take it in as well as a HUGE reluctancy to take it back to this dealership due to what feels like taking a Lamborghini to a Honda dealership. I made a complaint over the messed up lens, but of course that fell on deaf ears. The next nearest gm shop is 30-40miles down the road. Any suggestions? I need to get it fixed, but paranoid about the quality of work. Also if I can at least go in with an idea of what might be going on I can direct them the correct way.
Hankwvu is offline   Reply With Quote