Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Suspension / Brakes / Chassis All suspension, brakes and chassis discussions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #76
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro34 View Post
What's a good drag racing set up for stock suspension?
What is your RWHP.
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:35 PM   #77
camaro34
 
camaro34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Camp Lejeune NC
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
What is your RWHP.
417
camaro34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #78
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro34 View Post
417
Drag radials or slicks?
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:06 PM   #79
camaro34
 
camaro34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Camp Lejeune NC
Posts: 86
I shamefully say stock pirellis. I don't really want to lose that on road handling. I just want to get ride of the wheel hop. I have BMR TR's and Toe rods and pedders diff bushings and TR bushings. I want to get cradle bushings but their not in the budget right now.
camaro34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #80
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro34 View Post
I shamefully say stock pirellis. I don't really want to lose that on road handling. I just want to get ride of the wheel hop. I have BMR TR's and Toe rods and pedders diff bushings and TR bushings. I want to get cradle bushings but their not in the budget right now.
No worries.

Well start my guess is alignment will help. Get to the local alignment shop and have them dial in just a bit of toe in .05. Have them set your rear camber to the least amount of negative camber possible. These adjustments will square up your rear toe and put maximum rubber to the track surface. As a by product redducing rear camber will help reduce understeer.

When you can, get the inserts and you should be good to go.
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #81
camaro34
 
camaro34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Camp Lejeune NC
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
No worries.

Well start my guess is alignment will help. Get to the local alignment shop and have them dial in just a bit of toe in .05. Have them set your rear camber to the least amount of negative camber possible. These adjustments will square up your rear toe and put maximum rubber to the track surface. As a by product redducing rear camber will help reduce understeer.

When you can, get the inserts and you should be good to go.
Thanks, I'm trying to save up for the HD bushings. Can i bring the car to any alignment shop?
camaro34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:08 PM   #82
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro34 View Post
Thanks, I'm trying to save up for the HD bushings. Can i bring the car to any alignment shop?
Yes sir. If they are not sure what to do have them call Pedders at 248.522.8021
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:10 PM   #83
camaro34
 
camaro34's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Camp Lejeune NC
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Yes sir. If they are not sure what to do have them call Pedders at 248.522.8021
Ok thanks for the advice and help.
camaro34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:56 AM   #84
caligrown562
 
Drives: 2012 1SS
Join Date: May 2011
Location: so cal
Posts: 318
This might be a supid question but are the alignment specs for a stock ss the same on a stock v6. If not what are the best specs for a stock v6? Thanks
caligrown562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:03 AM   #85
nak3dsnake


 
nak3dsnake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 2,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by caligrown562 View Post
This might be a supid question but are the alignment specs for a stock ss the same on a stock v6. If not what are the best specs for a stock v6? Thanks
It is different, what the specs are i'd don't know. When I had SS suspension installed I had to tell the shop FE3 for the alignment.
__________________
Looks: AAC P13W DRLs, Heritage Grille, RS Embroidered Headrests, GM Door Sill Plates, GM Premium Floor Mats, Body Color Engine Cover, LLT Mobile 1 Oil Cap, ZL1 Sport Pedals, 3M Clear Bra.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:55 AM   #86
gahammerle

 
gahammerle's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lebanon, OH
Posts: 1,607
Here's a spec sheet for V6, SS, & G8 - both stock & performance:

http://forum.wretchedms.com/showthread.php?t=60
__________________
Gordy

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers



Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #87
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Here's a spec sheet for V6, SS, & G8 - both stock & performance:

http://forum.wretchedms.com/showthread.php?t=60
And now here too.

__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:27 AM   #88
Rogan
No Pain No Gain
 
Rogan's Avatar
 
Drives: Yellow 5th Gen 2SS RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SFL
Posts: 1,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Info@PeddersUSA.com View Post
We have based our align specs for street and track based on professional drivers using telemetry equipment, tire temp monitoring, and recommendations from 3 professional drivers, including Paul Tracy.

The following Aggressive Street settings are recommended based on an average drop of 1 inch:

Front:

Camber to -1.0 degrees
caster 7.4 to 7.8 degrees (requires adding caster Pedders Caster eccentrics to get into this range of caster, which is very benificial
Toe: .1 degrees toe out each wheel.

This amount of toe out will reduce tire scrub and understeer, and will not add to tire wear.

Rear

Camber to -.5 degrees. Reducing the camber to this level will reduce understeer. With a 1 inch drop or lower, you cannot obtain this number without Pedders rear camber eccentrics

Toe to .05 degrees toe in each wheel.

For Aggressive Track

Now these settings are only for a Camaro with a Complete Pedders Track suspension Package. This setup with street performance tires can hit 1.38g's thru the turns, and have great tire temps all across. Paul Tracy said this setup was "PERFECT"

Front

Cambers to -2.4 degrees
Caster 7.5 to 8.0. Requires Pedders Caster eccentrics
Toe .25 degees toe out each wheel. (This setting should not be used for the street)

Rear
Camber -1.2 degrees, Required Pedders rear eccentrics
Toe .05 toe in each wheel.

Here is a video of the Pedders Camaro with these settings, driven by Paul Tracy. Notice the Pedders Camaro being chased by a ZR1, which could not go the same line as the Pedders Camaro.


Here is a video from Chris Fessler, our dealer and sponsor:
http://vimeo.com/8678971

Any questions just ask

thanks
mike
dms
I knew those mountains looked familiar! I did the zr1 class out there. Pretty impressive to see the Camaro hold a nice line and zr1 trying to hold as tight. This vid just pushed me closer to getting the zl1 and upgrading the suspension for track use. Thanks!
__________________
2010 2SS/RS/L99 - Headers/CAI/SWAYs/CoilOvers/Tune/Steel Braided Brake Lines/Frozen Slotted Rotors
Rogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #89
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
I knew those mountains looked familiar! I did the zr1 class out there. Pretty impressive to see the Camaro hold a nice line and zr1 trying to hold as tight. This vid just pushed me closer to getting the zl1 and upgrading the suspension for track use. Thanks!
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:04 AM   #90
Avalnch

 
Avalnch's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 863
Too much front camber

Throughout this year, I've lost count of the number of times my car has been up on the alignment rack. The main reason is to try various alignment settings to see how the car would respond.

The rear of the car is very well behaved. Oversteer is (mostly) predictable and managable with the throttle.

The front of the car is where the Camaro's 3800 lbs really rears its ugly head. Terminal understeer occurs much too easily and early. To battle this, I tried all sorts of camber settings.

-1.5° front camber caused understeer to occur early and easily.

-2.5° front camber made the front end grip much better, but at the cost of lost braking. You can really feel the difference how poorly the car brakes with too much camber.

-1.7° front camber seems to be a pretty good compromise. Next year, I plan to go back to the shop and dial in more -ve camber 0.1 degree at a time to try to get the best of grip and braking power.

My current alignment specs are as follows:

Front
Camber: -1.7°
Toe: -0.1° (out)
Caster: 7.3

Rear
Camber: -1.3° (max out stock adjusters)
Toe: +0.15° (in)
__________________
C.A.I., ARH LT, Pypes Cat Back, ZL1 Shifter, Quantum Brake Ducts, JDP Tow Hook
Scorch Yellow Trim Kit, Shark Fin, AAC DRLs+ABLs+SMDs, ZTA Rear Spoiler, R.Y. 1LE Splitter
Pfadt coilovers, camber plates, trailing arms & differential bushings.
BMR adjustable toe-rods. Pedders ZL1 barz, rear cradle inserts, radius arm & steering rack bushings.
Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace (minus tunnel cross-over piece for SCCA rules)
1LE 3.91 gearzzz. Drive Shaft Shop Road Race Axle Upgrade. TurnOne power steering pump.
Forgeline GA3-R 19x11 + Hoosier R6 315/30R19
426 HP @ 5550 RPM / 427 TQ @ 4700 RPM
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:40 AM   #91
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalnch View Post
Throughout this year, I've lost count of the number of times my car has been up on the alignment rack. The main reason is to try various alignment settings to see how the car would respond.

The rear of the car is very well behaved. Oversteer is (mostly) predictable and managable with the throttle.

The front of the car is where the Camaro's 3800 lbs really rears its ugly head. Terminal understeer occurs much too easily and early. To battle this, I tried all sorts of camber settings.

-1.5° front camber caused understeer to occur early and easily.

-2.5° front camber made the front end grip much better, but at the cost of lost braking. You can really feel the difference how poorly the car brakes with too much camber.

-1.7° front camber seems to be a pretty good compromise. Next year, I plan to go back to the shop and dial in more -ve camber 0.1 degree at a time to try to get the best of grip and braking power.

My current alignment specs are as follows:

Front
Camber: -1.7°
Toe: -0.1° (out)
Caster: 7.3

Rear
Camber: -1.3° (max out stock adjusters)
Toe: +0.15° (in)
Everything you are doing is right on the money. What wheel and tire package are you running?
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:39 PM   #92
Avalnch

 
Avalnch's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 863
Running:
Forgeline GA3 20x10/20x11 + Toyo R888 285/40R20 & 315/35R20
__________________
C.A.I., ARH LT, Pypes Cat Back, ZL1 Shifter, Quantum Brake Ducts, JDP Tow Hook
Scorch Yellow Trim Kit, Shark Fin, AAC DRLs+ABLs+SMDs, ZTA Rear Spoiler, R.Y. 1LE Splitter
Pfadt coilovers, camber plates, trailing arms & differential bushings.
BMR adjustable toe-rods. Pedders ZL1 barz, rear cradle inserts, radius arm & steering rack bushings.
Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace (minus tunnel cross-over piece for SCCA rules)
1LE 3.91 gearzzz. Drive Shaft Shop Road Race Axle Upgrade. TurnOne power steering pump.
Forgeline GA3-R 19x11 + Hoosier R6 315/30R19
426 HP @ 5550 RPM / 427 TQ @ 4700 RPM
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:59 PM   #93
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalnch View Post
Running:
Forgeline GA3 20x10/20x11 + Toyo R888 285/40R20 & 315/35R20
It would really help if we could get more rubber up front. I haven't run the front to rear numbers, but something like a 305/30/20.
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:23 AM   #94
Avalnch

 
Avalnch's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
It would really help if we could get more rubber up front. I haven't run the front to rear numbers, but something like a 305/30/20.
More rubber up front would be nice for sure, but 20" R-compound tires are hard to come by. Waiting for more choices.
__________________
C.A.I., ARH LT, Pypes Cat Back, ZL1 Shifter, Quantum Brake Ducts, JDP Tow Hook
Scorch Yellow Trim Kit, Shark Fin, AAC DRLs+ABLs+SMDs, ZTA Rear Spoiler, R.Y. 1LE Splitter
Pfadt coilovers, camber plates, trailing arms & differential bushings.
BMR adjustable toe-rods. Pedders ZL1 barz, rear cradle inserts, radius arm & steering rack bushings.
Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace (minus tunnel cross-over piece for SCCA rules)
1LE 3.91 gearzzz. Drive Shaft Shop Road Race Axle Upgrade. TurnOne power steering pump.
Forgeline GA3-R 19x11 + Hoosier R6 315/30R19
426 HP @ 5550 RPM / 427 TQ @ 4700 RPM
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #95
njdad61
 
njdad61's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 45th Ann. 2SS Coupe, '79 Z28
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dixon, Missouri
Posts: 576
I'm about to install BMR Split Drop Springs (1.4" front/1" rear), Trailing Arms (poly bushings), and Toe Rods (non-adjustable). I have the stock P-Zero tires and around 415 rwhp. I'm looking for the best alignment specs for my car. It is mainly a daily driver, although I have a very heavy foot and need all the traction I can get! I also plan on taking it to the drag strip a few times but I want the settings to best promote good tire wear and street traction. Below are the alignment specs in the BMR Spring installation instructions, but is there something more exact I should have the alignment guy shoot for? Thanks for any help!

STREET PERFORMANCE

Front camber: -0.8min to -1.1 max
Rear camber: -0.7min to -1.0max
Front toe: -1/16"
Rear toe: -1/16"
Front caster: 7 to 8.5 (OE not adjustable)
__________________
2012 45th Anniversary Edition 2SS LS3
CFM Painted Heritage Grille, JRE Custom Tune, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Doug Thorley LT Headers w/ Catless Midpipes, Borla S-Type Catback, RotoFab CAI, ADM Race Scoop, ADM W/W Reservoir Relocation Kit, MGW Short Throw Shifter, BMR Split Drop Springs(1/4" front/1" rear), BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Toe Rods, 6000k HID Bulbs, AAC P13W Plasma LED DRLs, AAC ABL Interior Lighting Kit (Dome/Footwells/Trunk), RPI Designs Charcoal Sidemarker Covers

Last edited by njdad61; 02-10-2012 at 09:23 PM.
njdad61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #96
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdad61 View Post
I'm about to install BMR Split Drop Springs (1.4" front/1" rear), Trailing Arms (poly bushings), and Toe Rods (non-adjustable). I have the stock P-Zero tires and around 415 rwhp. I'm looking for the best alignment specs for my car. It is mainly a daily driver, although I have a very heavy foot and need all the traction I can get! I also plan on taking it to the drag strip a few times but I want the settings to best promote good tire wear and street traction. Below are the alignment specs in the BMR Spring installation instructions, but is there something more exact I should have the alignment guy shoot for? Thanks for any help!

STREET PERFORMANCE

Front camber: -0.8min to -1.1 max
Rear camber: -0.7min to -1.0max
Front toe: -1/16"
Rear toe: -1/16"
Front caster: 7 to 8.5 (OE not adjustable)
Daily Driver?
Weekend Drag Strip Warrior
Autocross Champion?

Give me a more details about your driving and I'll set you up with an alignment to suit.
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:35 PM   #97
njdad61
 
njdad61's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 45th Ann. 2SS Coupe, '79 Z28
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dixon, Missouri
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdad61 View Post
I'm about to install BMR Split Drop Springs (1.4" front/1" rear), Trailing Arms (poly bushings), and Toe Rods (non-adjustable). I have the stock P-Zero tires and around 415 rwhp. I'm looking for the best alignment specs for my car. It is mainly a daily driver, although I have a very heavy foot and need all the traction I can get! I also plan on taking it to the drag strip a few times but I want the settings to best promote good tire wear and street traction. Below are the alignment specs in the BMR Spring installation instructions, but is there something more exact I should have the alignment guy shoot for? Thanks for any help!

STREET PERFORMANCE

Front camber: -0.8min to -1.1 max
Rear camber: -0.7min to -1.0max
Front toe: -1/16"
Rear toe: -1/16"

Front caster: 7 to 8.5 (OE not adjustable)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Daily Driver?
Weekend Drag Strip Warrior
Autocross Champion?

Give me a more details about your driving and I'll set you up with an alignment to suit.
It's a daily driver so I'd like as much traction as I can get on the street. I only plan on going to the drag strip maybe a couple of times per year. Thanks!
__________________
2012 45th Anniversary Edition 2SS LS3
CFM Painted Heritage Grille, JRE Custom Tune, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Doug Thorley LT Headers w/ Catless Midpipes, Borla S-Type Catback, RotoFab CAI, ADM Race Scoop, ADM W/W Reservoir Relocation Kit, MGW Short Throw Shifter, BMR Split Drop Springs(1/4" front/1" rear), BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Toe Rods, 6000k HID Bulbs, AAC P13W Plasma LED DRLs, AAC ABL Interior Lighting Kit (Dome/Footwells/Trunk), RPI Designs Charcoal Sidemarker Covers
njdad61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #98
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdad61 View Post
It's a daily driver so I'd like as much traction as I can get on the street. I only plan on going to the drag strip maybe a couple of times per year. Thanks!
We can do that!

Front

Caster: No Factory Adjustment
Camber: -.75
Toe: ZERO

Rear
Camber: ZERO or as close to ZERO as possible
Toe: IN .10

Improved rear tire wear, better on center steering feel all round better driving feel.
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #99
njdad61
 
njdad61's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 45th Ann. 2SS Coupe, '79 Z28
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dixon, Missouri
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
We can do that!

Front
Caster: No Factory Adjustment
Camber: -.75
Toe: ZERO

Rear
Camber: ZERO or as close to ZERO as possible
Toe: IN .10

Improved rear tire wear, better on center steering feel all round better driving feel.
Thanks Pete!

I notice that all of these are outside the measurements that BMR recommends for Performance Street. Is this just a case of opposing opinions on the best alignment settings or are BMR's settings intended for something other than a Daily Driver?

I'm a suspension newbie so just trying to learn everything I can from the best!
__________________
2012 45th Anniversary Edition 2SS LS3
CFM Painted Heritage Grille, JRE Custom Tune, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Doug Thorley LT Headers w/ Catless Midpipes, Borla S-Type Catback, RotoFab CAI, ADM Race Scoop, ADM W/W Reservoir Relocation Kit, MGW Short Throw Shifter, BMR Split Drop Springs(1/4" front/1" rear), BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Toe Rods, 6000k HID Bulbs, AAC P13W Plasma LED DRLs, AAC ABL Interior Lighting Kit (Dome/Footwells/Trunk), RPI Designs Charcoal Sidemarker Covers
njdad61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #100
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdad61 View Post
Thanks Pete!

I notice that all of these are outside the measurements that BMR recommends for Performance Street. Is this just a case of opposing opinions on the best alignment settings or are BMR's settings intended for something other than a Daily Driver?

I'm a suspension newbie so just trying to learn everything I can from the best!
Pedders is right and they are wrong

All kidding aside, it is a difference in approach to setup. Try it, you won't be disappointing.
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Definitive GT500 Thread garagelogic Chevy Camaro vs... 98 02-12-2010 02:14 PM
Lets start a Tire Specific Thread here, sizes, brands, specs and other usefull info. 55Designs Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 0 12-20-2009 08:58 PM
Suggestion: Explanation to thread starters for their threads being locked? colin911 Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 2 12-06-2009 11:25 PM
Dealer Praise Thread (Not an Idiot!) RPO_Z28 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 84 06-25-2009 02:00 AM
prices thread nimnels 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 1 05-02-2009 07:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.