Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
Blackwolf

Drives: 02 Grand Prix, 99 Z71 10 SS/RS
Maximum exposure for 'show cars'

I have no idea what Chevrolet has planned as far as getting models of the new Camaro out to where the general masses can get a good look at it before production begins, but I have a suggestion.

Since GM sponsors the Test Track experience at Epcot in Florida, (awesome ride by the way) it seems like a very likely spot to have one of the new Camaro show cars on display. Nothing like a captive audience of several thousand perspective buyers a day strolling around your newest and baddest creation to help spark interest and possible sales.

Not to mention that I'll be down there for a few days at the end of next week!
"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."
Aaron Gold, About.com

Blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #2
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
it would be cool but i don't see it happening

well maybe will thought cuz ljustin got to sit in the yellow rs so who knows?
Old 09-30-2008, 01:51 AM   #3
SdustinK

Drives: 2009 335i Coupe
If they want lots of people to see it they should start by displaying it this week in the Orange County Auto Show.
SdustinK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:43 AM   #4
TheMadHatter99
Kept the Faith

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
I'm sure once production starts ramping up you'll be able to find one at Test Track, but I doubt they'll be sending any of their ultra-expensive pre-pro's to it.