Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Old 03-23-2010, 10:16 AM   #1
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
advice needed on loudmouth II system

I have a 2SS/RS Automatic.

I'm thinking of having this exhaust put in my car:
http://www.ipsmotorsports.net/produc...oducts_id=3620

I love the mellow sound it makes, yet is still sounds powerful.

I am a bit concerned that it will not sound good when AFM kicks in with my automatic. I wondered if any of you with automatics have put in this exhaust could give me your opinions on this. I'd appreciate any feedback in general on this exhaust. I know it sounds great on papabearcamaro's car, but his is a manual.

I am taking my car to IPS Motorsports later this week to have the Pfadt Sport Suspension+ put in my car. Should have them install this too?

(Yes, I've used the search function. I didn't get the results to answer this question, so don't flame me please. If you don't have something constructive to add, please find another thread. Thanks.)