Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Lethal Racing
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Old 04-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #76
cfcoates

Drives: 2010 Camaro CGM 2SS/RS
Update: The ACS splitter has taken a beating. I have had it off for repairs and repaint twice now and have decided to replace it with the urethane Stillen front splitter. The roads where I live are simply too unforgiving on a fiberglass splitter, and I feel the urethane will be more durable. I am also adding the Havoc rear diffuser and side rockers when I replace the splitter. I expect to have pictures within the next two weeks.

I will also add pictures of the black & polished Kenne Bell 2.8, Coolingmist Injection, and Boost/AFR gauge pod.

Kenne Bell 2.8 Polished & Black - Coolingmist Methanol Injection
Stillen Front Splitter - Havoc Side Skirts & Rear Diffuser
ICONZ Wheels & Nitto NT-05's - PFADT Springs
cfcoates is offline   Reply With Quote