Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 04-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2014 Stingray Z51 NPP MRC, Audi Q5
Painting Ground Effects

Being that my car is in the shop for repairs, I had stripes put on (Silver Metallic). I thought the car would be completed by today, but it turns out that the side ground effect piece was the wrong one and so the shop won't be getting it till Wednesday.

I'm -considering- getting the GFP stuff painted. I actually like the look of the GFP not being the IBM.

I'm curious what people think the GFP would look like with the same color as the stripes instead of IBM...no idea if that would look cheesy or not.

Anyone seen anyone do this?

Car as of last Thursday: