Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hines Performance (HPE)
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 03-28-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
Barton Industries

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Unrestricted Motorsports

Hey guys, I know I'm a vendor, but I also like to mod my car just like you guys. Customer Service and Quality is a Huge priority to me, and I expect the same service when I order parts from another vendor.

Unrestricted Motorsports delivered as promised. I ordered some side skirts from them and they shipped out the same day and they fit PERFECT. I could not be more happy with them or their products. If anybody is looking for a way to give their Camaro a more aggresive look I highly recommend checking them out. Thanks Scott for a Great product.
www.unrestrictedmotorsports.com
Barton Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
FireonIce

Drives: 2010 2SS\RS CGM
I must say I have not had the same plesant experience from Unrestricted Motorsports. I purchased the carbon fiber hood and rear spoiler. I emailed them on several occasions to find out what the wait time would be and they assured me that it only takes them up to three days to ship and to plan on a week for delivery. This actually was not the fact after they recieved payment. My dealership and I received an email within hours of placing the order stating that it would be at least two weeks in production and the additional week for shipping. Now I am stuck waiting over a month to pick up my brand new car. I understand that there is production time but it needs to be stated up front. I am very optimistic and I really like there hood. Hopefully everything else turns out great and I will post pics when I pick up my car hopefully around May 15th.
FireonIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Drives: "HILLARY" :D
I side with Barton despite not ordering my spoiler and skirts yet but Scott was a great guy and even gave me the option, to save me the expensive shipping for the spoiler, that I could drive down and pick it up in person which will save me a lot of $$. He was real quick with his responses and was willing to work with me on all aspects of my questioning with him. All in all a great experience and can't wait to go down and pick it up!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:17 PM   #4
unrestrictedmotorsports

Drives: 2011 Comp 6 Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireonIce View Post
I must say I have not had the same plesant experience from Unrestricted Motorsports. I purchased the carbon fiber hood and rear spoiler. I emailed them on several occasions to find out what the wait time would be and they assured me that it only takes them up to three days to ship and to plan on a week for delivery. This actually was not the fact after they recieved payment. My dealership and I received an email within hours of placing the order stating that it would be at least two weeks in production and the additional week for shipping. Now I am stuck waiting over a month to pick up my brand new car. I understand that there is production time but it needs to be stated up front. I am very optimistic and I really like there hood. Hopefully everything else turns out great and I will post pics when I pick up my car hopefully around May 15th.
FireonIce I am sorry that you feel that you have not had a good experience. We strive at having all of our customer have a great experience with us.
Here is the email that I sent Johnny:

"Johnny, I wanted to let you know that the time line to make the hood and
spoiler will be longer than I thought. I should of checked with my guys.
Since it is such a large piece the hood that is, it will take longer to
prep, sand and polish. We are looking at shipping in two weeks. Let me
know if that is a problem. I have a hood in the mold now and that comes
out tomorrow and then they have to prep the mold for Carbon Fiber and then
it can start the process"

Normal production of the hood is 2-3 days when its fiberglass. We had a hood in the mold and had to finish that one up and then get the mold prep'd for carbon fiber. As I stated in the email before I gave a time line I should of checked on the status of the mold but I didn't. I thought I was giving the information to your dealer as soon as I got it. The hood is scheduled to go out on Friday. I am sorry that you feel that you have not had a pleasant experience so far, we strive on making all our customers have a great experience. I know the little delay will be well worth it.

I hope to see that you keep the carbon fiber look. OF what I hear you have a cyber grey car, it will look sick.
unrestrictedmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:59 AM   #5
FireonIce

Ok so here is my final post on the quality and workman ship of Unrestricted Motorsports products. Today I finally was able to pick up my long awaited Camaro 2SS RS. It has been one hell of a journey to say the least after a cancelled flight and an extra 750 mile drive. I initially posted a comment about the length of time it took and some miss understandings. But I must stand corrected and say that their products are top notch! The extra wait for their hood and rear spoiler was painful to say the least but I now know that perfection takes time. The hood and spoiler have made my car one of a kind! It is a high quality product that is comparible to none! The accessory manager where I purchased my car said it is the best hood he has ever seen and would not hesitate to use them again. Thank you Unrestricted Motorsports you have given me quality products I will enjoy for years to come!
Old 05-29-2010, 01:01 AM   #6
FireonIce

I forgot you will also see my car on their website comming soon. It is Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg Idaho
Old 05-29-2010, 08:07 AM   #7
Unrestricted

Drives: 2010 Victory Red Camaro
Thanks for the feedback! Look forward to seeing the pics!
Unrestricted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:34 AM   #8
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
NICE!!!
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #9
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Still waiting on my damn motorcycle to sell so I can pickup my spoiler from them!! Definitely post up some pictures of your ride on here so we can bask in it's Unrestricted glory!! (came up with that on the fly...I like)
Old 05-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #10
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
post pics
Old 05-30-2010, 08:23 PM   #11
FireonIce

As promised here are the pictures.
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2010, 08:55 PM   #12
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Awesome man and congrats! I wish I had the money for my dang spoiler already!