Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
HRE Wheels
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #1639
jude
 
jude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro RS/SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Crowley, LA
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post
Sweet!!!!
Too bad mine is busted up at the moment, but here is a picture of it before the damage
Attached Images
 
jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:43 PM   #1640
MasterZ
 
MasterZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Denham Springs, LA
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post
Too bad mine is busted up at the moment, but here is a picture of it before the damage

what happened?
__________________
2014 C7 Z51~ M7 custom paint,
Mods soon to come, researching at the moment.
MasterZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #1641
jude
 
jude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro RS/SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Crowley, LA
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZ View Post
what happened?
Well coming back from the Car's n Dice car show in Lake Charles I hit a recap or dead animal on the interstate,idk. It was in the middle of the road and I swerved as much as I could without causing a bigger accident and busted up the front splitter/bumper. I have another on order (ACS's T2) so its just a waiting game now. I figure now would be a goos time to put the larger turbo on too so its on the trailer going back to Fastlane.
Attached Images
  
jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:51 PM   #1642
MasterZ
 
MasterZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Denham Springs, LA
Posts: 705
Ouch! but yeah it presented a good opportunity...lol
__________________
2014 C7 Z51~ M7 custom paint,
Mods soon to come, researching at the moment.
MasterZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:01 AM   #1643
NuckinFutz74
 
NuckinFutz74's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metairie, La.
Posts: 304
Send a message via MSN to NuckinFutz74
General question... What would you guys think about the rally stripes, with the hockey stripes on the sides? Just curious....
NuckinFutz74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #1644
BLACK10


 
BLACK10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO. 10.04@133mph, 1.4 60'
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
Posts: 4,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckinFutz74 View Post
General question... What would you guys think about the rally stripes, with the hockey stripes on the sides? Just curious....


what color car and stripes?
BLACK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:35 AM   #1645
BLACK10


 
BLACK10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO. 10.04@133mph, 1.4 60'
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
Posts: 4,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post
Well coming back from the Car's n Dice car show in Lake Charles I hit a recap or dead animal on the interstate,idk. It was in the middle of the road and I swerved as much as I could without causing a bigger accident and busted up the front splitter/bumper. I have another on order (ACS's T2) so its just a waiting game now. I figure now would be a goos time to put the larger turbo on too so its on the trailer going back to Fastlane.
you sure that wasnt a mustang from crowly that you ran over


my tint still looks good though

Last edited by BLACK10; 09-07-2010 at 11:51 AM.
BLACK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #1646
NuckinFutz74
 
NuckinFutz74's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metairie, La.
Posts: 304
Send a message via MSN to NuckinFutz74
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK10 View Post
what color car and stripes?
Synergy green, flat black stripes.
NuckinFutz74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #1647
the upcoming

 
the upcoming's Avatar
 
Drives: 10'2SS/RS,94'toyoda,02'vette
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette louisiana
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckinFutz74 View Post
Synergy green, flat black stripes.
Look at my car through out this tread or past post. I'm the only one in the Lafayette area that I know of that has the hockey, and ralley stripe combo.
I love it and I get many many many complments about being the coolest looking stripes they have seen on a Camaro. A good few don't even believe it's from the factory like that
the upcoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:13 PM   #1648
NuckinFutz74
 
NuckinFutz74's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metairie, La.
Posts: 304
Send a message via MSN to NuckinFutz74
Quote:
Originally Posted by the upcoming View Post
Look at my car through out this tread or past post. I'm the only one in the Lafayette area that I know of that has the hockey, and ralley stripe combo.
I love it and I get many many many complments about being the coolest looking stripes they have seen on a Camaro. A good few don't even believe it's from the factory like that
I checked it out in your album. It does look pretty good. I think the black will look pretty hot.
NuckinFutz74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #1649
jude
 
jude's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro RS/SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Crowley, LA
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK10 View Post
you sure that wasnt a mustang from crowly that you ran over


my tint still looks good though
No I promise it wasn't that mustang from Crowley...he is still shaking in his car from the last time I called him out.

Yeah the tint has good impact test quality's I suppose...
jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:19 PM   #1650
Phenicks
 
Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 154
I'm thinking of possibly getting a ground fx kit sometime in the near future and would want to get it painted. Anyone know of a good paint shop in baton rouge or the surrounding areas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Phenicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:36 PM   #1651
cajun2010

 
cajun2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1LT/RS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Youngsville, LA
Posts: 952
Quote:
Originally Posted by jude View Post
No I promise it wasn't that mustang from Crowley...he is still shaking in his car from the last time I called him out.

Yeah the tint has good impact test quality's I suppose...

Was it like that when i saw ya the other day, never noticed...
__________________
2010 1LT/RS Eibachs, Doug Thorleys, Flowmasters, Stillen, hmm a few other things...

cajun2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #1652
BLACK10


 
BLACK10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO. 10.04@133mph, 1.4 60'
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
Posts: 4,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuckinFutz74 View Post
Synergy green, flat black stripes.
i think it would look sweet
BLACK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Indy westbound convoy - NY/NE/MidAtl crew 35th02ss General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 0 08-25-2008 11:17 AM
Hello to the WMCC crew... Tran Off-topic Discussions 10 02-02-2007 08:34 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.