Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 07-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #1718
Gigachip
Yea...

Drives: Depends on game
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
yes, its a marker that I read about here on the forums. Someone bought it to paint the stitching. And for the trim are you talking about these?
http://www.automotivelightstore.com/CFinterior-1.aspx
Old 07-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #1719
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigachip View Post
yes, its a marker that I read about here on the forums. Someone bought it to paint the stitching. And for the trim are you talking about these?
http://www.automotivelightstore.com/CFinterior-1.aspx
YES!!! The other places I tried looking on said nope not today, and even GM was showing them out! I need to broaden my searches or something!!! WAAA!!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:33 PM   #1720
Gigachip
Yea...

ok here is the other thing I mentioned

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ght=cheap+mods

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ght=fabric+dye

not something I would personally do, but I think it looks good if done right.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:44 PM   #1721
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
ok here is the other thing I mentioned

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ght=cheap+mods

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ght=fabric+dye

not something I would personally do, but I think it looks good if done right.

AWESOME!! Thanks!! That's an intersting idea. I don't have leather though, I didn't like it! Well, I could do it on my steering wheel and shifter. That would have been great to do though!! I loved their interiors!!! Oh, and the other forum for the trim kits, that FBfan10 discount code still works!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #1722
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
Well, the only things I could think of at this point was to get a CAI and a new exhaust put in. I don't know what brand as of yet, I don't really know what good. I have been informed of the Corsa cat-back exhaust and a Rotofab intake. Other than that my only other ideas at this point are cosmetic. Any suggestions??
I love my Rotofab intake, I think it looks great and it's boosted my fuel mileage a little over 2mpg. I know as far as performance from what I have found the Airaid is the best for about 1-2 hp over the Rotofab and CAI, but I think its almost as ugly as the stock intake. Rotofab and CAI are pretty much on par with each other as far as performance, but I think Rotofab takes the cake in the looks department.

As far as exaust Corsa is a good reputable company, but I think they are kind of high priced, there are so many exaust companies out there, it's probably best to just search as many videos or audio files you can find, then pick the one that sounds best to you. I'm sure there is some variance in performance between brands, but with just a cat-back I think its mostly about finding the sound you want.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #1723
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
I love my Rotofab intake, I think it looks great and it's boosted my fuel mileage a little over 2mpg. I know as far as performance from what I have found the Airaid is the best for about 1-2 hp over the Rotofab and CAI, but I think its almost as ugly as the stock intake. Rotofab and CAI are pretty much on par with each other as far as performance, but I think Rotofab takes the cake in the looks department.

As far as exaust Corsa is a good reputable company, but I think they are kind of high priced, there are so many exaust companies out there, it's probably best to just search as many videos or audio files you can find, then pick the one that sounds best to you. I'm sure there is some variance in performance between brands, but with just a cat-back I think its mostly about finding the sound you want.

OOOhhhh!!! I'm completely new to all this so I'm gonna need some hand holding until I get to know my car!! Yeah, that's right, I'm a pain in the a$$!! Sorry everyone!! I really do wanna learn the ropes though and I appreciate everyones help!!

Oh, and I just posted on Albuquerque's thread asking about dealerships up there with mods! I'll let you know what I find out!!
Old 07-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #1724
Gigachip
Yea...

Quote:
OOOhhhh!!! I'm completely new to all this so I'm gonna need some hand holding until I get to know my car!! Yeah, that's right, I'm a pain in the a$$!! Sorry everyone!! I really do wanna learn the ropes though and I appreciate everyones help!!

Oh, and I just posted on Albuquerque's thread asking about dealerships up there with mods! I'll let you know what I find out!!
I don't think anyone here minds helping
Old 07-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #1725
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Awesome! Thanks!
Old 07-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #1726
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS Born 041509
Quote:
Yeah, that they are! She gets away from me every once and a while when I'm not paying attention to my speed!! It's awesome!! Really?? Wow, that's awesome!! They probably wonder where you came out from, like a sneak attack. haha!!

So, I have a question! Do your dealerships in EP work with you when you all have done mods? Bravo up here won't!!
I have not had any problems at Mission yet, with my mods.

Quote:
Well, the only things I could think of at this point was to get a CAI and a new exhaust put in. I don't know what brand as of yet, I don't really know what good. I have been informed of the Corsa cat-back exhaust and a Rotofab intake. Other than that my only other ideas at this point are cosmetic. Any suggestions??
Those are some of the same things I have had done.

Quote:
That is what this forum is for, to ask questions, and give advice to other members.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #1727
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
I have not had any problems at Mission yet, with my mods.

Those are some of the same things I have had done.

That is what this forum is for, to ask questions, and give advice to other members.
Really?? So Mission would be the best place to go if I need to get any warranty work done? Do you think Bravo would flag me if I got this done and went in for an oil change and they saw it in there? What a pain in the butt!!

Yeah, I just didn't want to drive everyone crazy with questions about EVERYTHING!! I Google a lot, but sometimes it's better to hear it from customers and I forget to just search the forum for what other ppl have said.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #1728
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Quote:
Really?? So Mission would be the best place to go if I need to get any warranty work done? Do you think Bravo would flag me if I got this done and went in for an oil change and they saw it in there? What a pain in the butt!!

Yeah, I just didn't want to drive everyone crazy with questions about EVERYTHING!! I Google a lot, but sometimes it's better to hear it from customers and I forget to just search the forum for what other ppl have said.
Unless you have free oil changes from Bravo, I wouldent give them anymore business or money any way. Not to mention I wouldent put it past them to flag it. They should be willing to take care of their customers, especially in this economy, and they dont seem to be willing to do that while there are plenty of others out there who will. Just my two cents worth.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
Old 07-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #1729
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Yeah screw Bravo, they really tried to screw me when I was making my work order for my car. Rudolph has been really great with me and I know a lot of places that don't really care about the mods that you put on your ride but only if you take it in because of a problem and if its caused by that mod is when they'll say "Well, your SOL." which then is understandable.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #1730
Gigachip
Yea...

wow, I guess I'm the only one who likes bravo
Old 07-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #1731
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS Born 041509
Quote:

I do not think that Bravo will flag you, as we bought our Avalanche from them, but they have never done service on it.

Don't worry about asking questions, that is the way we are able to communicate best. The only stupid question is the one not asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
Unless you have free oil changes from Bravo, I wouldent give them anymore business or money any way. Not to mention I wouldent put it past them to flag it. They should be willing to take care of their customers, especially in this economy, and they dont seem to be willing to do that while there are plenty of others out there who will. Just my two cents worth.
I see no reason why you have to keep using them if you don't like them. I really was not impressed with there service dept anyway. Even if you have free oil changes, I would just forget about them.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #1732
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Then who in town would you all recommend going to for those such things?? (oil changes and what not) My hubby and I are wanting to take as good a care of our vehicles since they are new, and figured it would be best to get dealership service on them.

Kathy in the service department has been real nice to us, and looked into the situation with my car since no one knew where it was. I don't know!

The Body Shop told my hubby today that they probably wouldn't be done with his truck until next Wednesday!! That's two weeks he would be without it and we only got them on the 11th!! They said they were waiting for the dealership to approve the work!! It took them a week and a half almost to say "Yeah ok go ahead and fix the cosmetic problems on this truck that were put there while on our lot" SOBs!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 11:18 PM   #1733
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Remember everyone, meet at 12pm tomorrow at the NMSU Pan Am Center north parking lot so we can leave at 12:15 to the Cineport and park the cars so we can walk to De la Vegas by 1:15.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:51 PM   #1734
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Quote:
Then who in town would you all recommend going to for those such things?? (oil changes and what not) My hubby and I are wanting to take as good a care of our vehicles since they are new, and figured it would be best to get dealership service on them.

Kathy in the service department has been real nice to us, and looked into the situation with my car since no one knew where it was. I don't know!

The Body Shop told my hubby today that they probably wouldn't be done with his truck until next Wednesday!! That's two weeks he would be without it and we only got them on the 11th!! They said they were waiting for the dealership to approve the work!! It took them a week and a half almost to say "Yeah ok go ahead and fix the cosmetic problems on this truck that were put there while on our lot" SOBs!!!
Personally I don't trust anyone but myself to service the Camaro, but we have been pretty satisfied with the services on our fleet vehicles at Automotive Services.

504hp/478tq

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001