Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

USA - Texas Lone Star State

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2010, 05:16 PM   #301
daFace
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro
Join Date: May 2010
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 3
Hi all! I was at Tinseltown several weeks back to watch Ironman 2 and parked my black 2010 next to 2 other 2010 Camaros. I don't remember too well but I think one was red and the other was yellow.
Someone left a nice note on my windshield to check this forum out. So here I am! Awesome place you guys have here!

Who was it that left the note?
daFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #302
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131
 
viper1cobra's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far West TEXAS
Posts: 1,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by daFace View Post
Hi all! I was at Tinseltown several weeks back to watch Ironman 2 and parked my black 2010 next to 2 other 2010 Camaros. I don't remember too well but I think one was red and the other was yellow.
Someone left a nice note on my windshield to check this forum out. So here I am! Awesome place you guys have here!

Who was it that left the note?
Welcome to the El Paso Chapter of Camaro5.
__________________


Custom Bumblebee Style Black Stripes
3M Clear Bra Self Installed
Injen True Cold Air Intake
Eibach Pro Kit Plus Lowering Springs/Sway Bars
Camaro SS Brembo Brake Upgrade Package w Stainless Braided Lines
Custom Painted Engine Cover in SIM and CGM
CNT Racing CatBack Exhaust System
Black-Out Tail Lights/Side Markers and Back-Up Lights
Tinted Windows at 35% Front, 15% Rear


1/6 Scale Replica - Painted to Match 2010 SIM Camaro RS
viper1cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:46 PM   #303
mws444


 
mws444's Avatar
 
Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: El Paso
Posts: 2,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by daFace View Post
Hi all! I was at Tinseltown several weeks back to watch Ironman 2 and parked my black 2010 next to 2 other 2010 Camaros. I don't remember too well but I think one was red and the other was yellow.
Someone left a nice note on my windshield to check this forum out. So here I am! Awesome place you guys have here!

Who was it that left the note?
Cool another black Camaro finally joins the El Paso Chapter....Welcome aboard!
Was'nt me but I guess I should get some cards made up to leave on the local Camaros when I run across them.
__________________
Lingenfelter forged balanced and blueprinted LS3, Maggie TVS 2300 LPE 9.5" Rearend 3.73,LPE dual disk clutch,10/14 rib belt drive,
MTI shifter,RPM Level VI,Corsa stainless cat back, Racing Brake Rotors, LPE calipers, LPE twin fuel pumps, American Racing long tube headers, GT9 cam Port and polished heads and an ADM majic tune.
701 RWHP,Fully Pedderized w/complete bushings and Sportsryder Supercar Remote resevior coilovers.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:15 PM   #304
mws444


 
mws444's Avatar
 
Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: El Paso
Posts: 2,962
Well guys I fianally got the word that all of my parts are in for the Suspension overhaul. Looks like next week sometime I will be loading up the truck and heading to Fredricksberg for the full treatment. Take a look:

From Pedders:

164086 SportsRyder Supercar Coilover
EP1167HD Zeta HD Differential Mounts
EP1201HD Camaro HD Rear Sub Frame Repl
EP2112 Zeta Steering Rack/Pinion Mnt
EP6577 Camaro Front Radius Rod Bush
EP7264 Zeta Rear Lower Control Arm In
EP7322 Camaro Rear Upper Control Arm
EP7323 Zeta Rear Trailing ArmToe Link
PDUSACAM2800 Camaro Complete Brake Hose Kit
PDUSACAMFULL Camaro Full Alignment Kit

From Pfadt:

Camaro Adjustable Sway Bars - Sport
Camaro Performance Rear Trailing Arm
Pfadt Camaro Sway Bar End Links
2010 Camaro Engine Mounts
and maybe the new 2010 Camaro Camber Kit

Yeah I know the kitchen sink must be in there somewhere.
Figure what the heck just do it all and get it over with.
__________________
Lingenfelter forged balanced and blueprinted LS3, Maggie TVS 2300 LPE 9.5" Rearend 3.73,LPE dual disk clutch,10/14 rib belt drive,
MTI shifter,RPM Level VI,Corsa stainless cat back, Racing Brake Rotors, LPE calipers, LPE twin fuel pumps, American Racing long tube headers, GT9 cam Port and polished heads and an ADM majic tune.
701 RWHP,Fully Pedderized w/complete bushings and Sportsryder Supercar Remote resevior coilovers.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:21 AM   #305
alex33x
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chorizo View Post
Edit: Also, here's a vid from Roswell, skip ahead 42 seconds for run.

That was awesome what tires did you end up getting? Im going to settle for the Nittos after I get my tires I'll lose like half a second but I dont want to sacrifice my breaks lol.
__________________
Devliered July 20, 2012
alex33x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:35 PM   #306
alexpdbz
 
alexpdbz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM M6 2SS/99 Hugger Orange SS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA / El Paso, TX
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chorizo View Post
I picked mine up in Austin and got it for $800 off MSRP. I wouldn't pay a penny over sticker.

My 2SS was $33,800.

Wow, that's a pretty good price. What dealership did you go through? Did you shop around online for the best price? I'm looking at getting a 2SS/RS IOM with black stripes.
alexpdbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:37 PM   #307
El Chorizo
 
Drives: 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cedar Park, TX
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpdbz View Post
Wow, that's a pretty good price. What dealership did you go through? Did you shop around online for the best price? I'm looking at getting a 2SS/RS IOM with black stripes.
Here is the dealership, and I worked with Lee Dickie

DON HEWLETT CHEVROLET
7601 S IH 35 @ WESTINGHOUSE RD
GEORGETOWN TX, 78626 Exit 257

http://www.donhewlett.com/

Lee's email address is: lee@donhewlett.com

Was a very easy, painless buying experience.
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS, 700RWHP, 667RWTQ @ 9psi - 11.03@124 @ 3600 ft. elevation TVS2300, Ported Stock Heads, Ported TB, Comp Cam, RPS Twin Disk, Kooks 2" LT's, Kooks 3" Catback, Dual ZR1 Fuel Pumps, H&R Springs, Barton STS, Hendrix Axles, BMR Trailing Arms, Snow Methanol Kit, Rotofab CAI.

2006 Lamborghini Gallardo, 2006 Cherokee SRT8.
2014 Mercedes CLA (On Order) / CLA Forum
El Chorizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:59 PM   #308
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131
 
viper1cobra's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far West TEXAS
Posts: 1,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Well guys I fianally got the word that all of my parts are in for the Suspension overhaul. Looks like next week sometime I will be loading up the truck and heading to Fredricksberg for the full treatment. Take a look:

From Pedders:

164086 SportsRyder Supercar Coilover
EP1167HD Zeta HD Differential Mounts
EP1201HD Camaro HD Rear Sub Frame Repl
EP2112 Zeta Steering Rack/Pinion Mnt
EP6577 Camaro Front Radius Rod Bush
EP7264 Zeta Rear Lower Control Arm In
EP7322 Camaro Rear Upper Control Arm
EP7323 Zeta Rear Trailing ArmToe Link
PDUSACAM2800 Camaro Complete Brake Hose Kit
PDUSACAMFULL Camaro Full Alignment Kit

From Pfadt:

Camaro Adjustable Sway Bars - Sport
Camaro Performance Rear Trailing Arm
Pfadt Camaro Sway Bar End Links
2010 Camaro Engine Mounts
and maybe the new 2010 Camaro Camber Kit

Yeah I know the kitchen sink must be in there somewhere.
Figure what the heck just do it all and get it over with.
Have a Safe Trip. I hope that everything works out the way you want. See you when you get back.
__________________


Custom Bumblebee Style Black Stripes
3M Clear Bra Self Installed
Injen True Cold Air Intake
Eibach Pro Kit Plus Lowering Springs/Sway Bars
Camaro SS Brembo Brake Upgrade Package w Stainless Braided Lines
Custom Painted Engine Cover in SIM and CGM
CNT Racing CatBack Exhaust System
Black-Out Tail Lights/Side Markers and Back-Up Lights
Tinted Windows at 35% Front, 15% Rear


1/6 Scale Replica - Painted to Match 2010 SIM Camaro RS
viper1cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 02:14 PM   #309
El Chorizo
 
Drives: 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cedar Park, TX
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
Have a Safe Trip. I hope that everything works out the way you want. See you when you get back.
Have a safe trip, hope you love it!
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS, 700RWHP, 667RWTQ @ 9psi - 11.03@124 @ 3600 ft. elevation TVS2300, Ported Stock Heads, Ported TB, Comp Cam, RPS Twin Disk, Kooks 2" LT's, Kooks 3" Catback, Dual ZR1 Fuel Pumps, H&R Springs, Barton STS, Hendrix Axles, BMR Trailing Arms, Snow Methanol Kit, Rotofab CAI.

2006 Lamborghini Gallardo, 2006 Cherokee SRT8.
2014 Mercedes CLA (On Order) / CLA Forum
El Chorizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #310
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by daFace View Post
Hi all! I was at Tinseltown several weeks back to watch Ironman 2 and parked my black 2010 next to 2 other 2010 Camaros. I don't remember too well but I think one was red and the other was yellow.
Someone left a nice note on my windshield to check this forum out. So here I am! Awesome place you guys have here!

Who was it that left the note?
Welcome aboard, that was us (my wife and I) we also went to see
Iron Man 2
Cyber Gray w/ inferno orange stripes
parked behind your camaro

__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:50 PM   #311
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex33x View Post
Thanks!



Rudolph Chevrolet has had them for MSRP since day 1, mission and viva are the only ones who overpriced them.
Got mine @ MSRP price at Mission Chevrolet
we were gonna get overpriced at VIVA
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:40 PM   #312
jmlozano7
NUPOC Candidate
 
jmlozano7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 358
How about a night at the drags once again one of these upcoming Sundays?
__________________
No more Charlotte...
Currently driving an '08 Honda Accord...
Will be driving a ZL1 before you know it!
jmlozano7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #313
scythezo6
Virologist in the making
 
scythezo6's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: El Paso TX
Posts: 2,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlozano7 View Post
How about a night at the drags once again one of these upcoming Sundays?
I'm going to a conference in D.C. and will be back after the 10th, so yea after that!

Lozano your car sounds badass man!
__________________
Victory Red 1SS/RS Ordered - 8/4/09 & Joined Camaro5.com family
6000, Delivered to the customer - 12/21/09
scythezo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:54 PM   #314
jmlozano7
NUPOC Candidate
 
jmlozano7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythezo6 View Post
I'm going to a conference in D.C. and will be back after the 10th, so yea after that!

Lozano your car sounds badass man!
Have fun in D.C. I loved it when I went. Thanks for the compliment! ARH 1-7/8" long tubes + Magnaflow 2.5" Competition Cat-Back = One hell of a tone!

scythezo6, you go to UTEP obviously. What do you study, or do you teach? I'm a Mech. Engr. major and I'll be graduating in December.
__________________
No more Charlotte...
Currently driving an '08 Honda Accord...
Will be driving a ZL1 before you know it!
jmlozano7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:08 AM   #315
mws444


 
mws444's Avatar
 
Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: El Paso
Posts: 2,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose1003 View Post
Got mine @ MSRP price at Mission Chevrolet
we were gonna get overpriced at VIVA
I bought at Mission as well, I was like number 10 of the original preorders, day two. I bought mine for MSRP less tax title and License, or about 3300 under sticker. They have always taken very good care of me there.
__________________
Lingenfelter forged balanced and blueprinted LS3, Maggie TVS 2300 LPE 9.5" Rearend 3.73,LPE dual disk clutch,10/14 rib belt drive,
MTI shifter,RPM Level VI,Corsa stainless cat back, Racing Brake Rotors, LPE calipers, LPE twin fuel pumps, American Racing long tube headers, GT9 cam Port and polished heads and an ADM majic tune.
701 RWHP,Fully Pedderized w/complete bushings and Sportsryder Supercar Remote resevior coilovers.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #316
scythezo6
Virologist in the making
 
scythezo6's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: El Paso TX
Posts: 2,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlozano7 View Post
Have fun in D.C. I loved it when I went. Thanks for the compliment! ARH 1-7/8" long tubes + Magnaflow 2.5" Competition Cat-Back = One hell of a tone!

scythezo6, you go to UTEP obviously. What do you study, or do you teach? I'm a Mech. Engr. major and I'll be graduating in December.
I'm working on a Ph.D in Pathobiology specializing in virus and vaccine research. I also work full time in the new Bioscience building. Cool, I wish I could go back and do engineering you guys make way more money out the door than us biologists.
__________________
Victory Red 1SS/RS Ordered - 8/4/09 & Joined Camaro5.com family
6000, Delivered to the customer - 12/21/09
scythezo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:50 AM   #317
2010IBMSS
 
2010IBMSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro SS RS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: (915) TX
Posts: 647
we should get together and do a photo shoot in the parking garage at UTEP...

or we should meet around transmountain and take some pics too...
2010IBMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:56 AM   #318
jmlozano7
NUPOC Candidate
 
jmlozano7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythezo6 View Post
I'm working on a Ph.D in Pathobiology specializing in virus and vaccine research. I also work full time in the new Bioscience building. Cool, I wish I could go back and do engineering you guys make way more money out the door than us biologists.
ha ha... yeah well I'm in a Navy Officer Candidate Program for their Nuclear Submarines and they're paying me while I finish up my Bachelors (which is how an undergraduate like me can afford such a beast... not to brag but I'm proud of my journey toward success).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010IBMSS View Post
we should get together and do a photo shoot in the parking garage at UTEP...

or we should meet around transmountain and take some pics too...
I'm game for both of those photo shoots!
__________________
No more Charlotte...
Currently driving an '08 Honda Accord...
Will be driving a ZL1 before you know it!
jmlozano7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:03 AM   #319
jmlozano7
NUPOC Candidate
 
jmlozano7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 358
Oh BTW... I just installed my PFADT trailing arms today! but the bushings at the knuckle were a B**** to get out... I'm hoping to install my half shafts on Saturday with the help of Richard and quite possibly be race ready for Sunday If anyone would like to join. The only other thing that's been waiting on some attention is the ACT clutch which I would like to try and install before the weekend but if not then I'll have to wait.

Got a spare set of used stock rears wrapped with NT555R's for the track days... Woo Hoo!

Jannetty Cam Package comes in next week and sometime after, my 4.10's!!!

12 sec ET's... Here I Come!
__________________
No more Charlotte...
Currently driving an '08 Honda Accord...
Will be driving a ZL1 before you know it!
jmlozano7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:19 AM   #320
mws444


 
mws444's Avatar
 
Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: El Paso
Posts: 2,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmlozano7 View Post
Oh BTW... I just installed my PFADT trailing arms today! but the bushings at the knuckle were a B**** to get out... I'm hoping to install my half shafts on Saturday with the help of Richard and quite possibly be race ready for Sunday If anyone would like to join. The only other thing that's been waiting on some attention is the ACT clutch which I would like to try and install before the weekend but if not then I'll have to wait.

Got a spare set of used stock rears wrapped with NT555R's for the track days... Woo Hoo!

Jannetty Cam Package comes in next week and sometime after, my 4.10's!!!

12 sec ET's... Here I Come!
Cool, Now you can officially say the mod bug has struck!
Look forward to seeing how it all comes together. Has Richard gotten his car back together?
__________________
Lingenfelter forged balanced and blueprinted LS3, Maggie TVS 2300 LPE 9.5" Rearend 3.73,LPE dual disk clutch,10/14 rib belt drive,
MTI shifter,RPM Level VI,Corsa stainless cat back, Racing Brake Rotors, LPE calipers, LPE twin fuel pumps, American Racing long tube headers, GT9 cam Port and polished heads and an ADM majic tune.
701 RWHP,Fully Pedderized w/complete bushings and Sportsryder Supercar Remote resevior coilovers.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:19 AM   #321
daFace
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro
Join Date: May 2010
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose1003 View Post
Welcome aboard, that was us (my wife and I) we also went to see
Iron Man 2
Cyber Gray w/ inferno orange stripes
parked behind your camaro

Oh yea! I remember now. Very nice color. If it was possible to do a straight trade of my car to the dealership for that color my wife wouldn't be able to jump quick enough at the opportunity.

Thanks for the invitation to these great forums
daFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:25 AM   #322
daFace
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro
Join Date: May 2010
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010IBMSS View Post
we should get together and do a photo shoot in the parking garage at UTEP...

or we should meet around transmountain and take some pics too...
I'd be up for either one of those... or both.
daFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:25 PM   #323
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131
 
viper1cobra's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far West TEXAS
Posts: 1,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010IBMSS View Post
we should get together and do a photo shoot in the parking garage at UTEP...

or we should meet around transmountain and take some pics too...
I am game for both.

Set the time and place, and let us know. I would reccommend starting at Transmountain and driving to UTEP together, as I am not to familiar with the Campus.
__________________


Custom Bumblebee Style Black Stripes
3M Clear Bra Self Installed
Injen True Cold Air Intake
Eibach Pro Kit Plus Lowering Springs/Sway Bars
Camaro SS Brembo Brake Upgrade Package w Stainless Braided Lines
Custom Painted Engine Cover in SIM and CGM
CNT Racing CatBack Exhaust System
Black-Out Tail Lights/Side Markers and Back-Up Lights
Tinted Windows at 35% Front, 15% Rear


1/6 Scale Replica - Painted to Match 2010 SIM Camaro RS
viper1cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #324
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010IBMSS View Post
we should get together and do a photo shoot in the parking garage at UTEP...

or we should meet around transmountain and take some pics too...


I'm game for meets, then we should have a nice dinner welcome all new comers
make a date and time except this weekend be out of town visiting family


see you all soon
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #325
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 902
nice ride you purchased eric
congrats
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
South East Camaro5 Chapter Meet GTAHVIT USA - Southeast 238 05-25-2010 04:01 PM
What VIN is yours? UCF w00t Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 346 03-29-2010 05:55 PM
Laws Protecting Consumers for Aftermarket Parts strauchpete Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum 9 01-17-2010 08:31 AM
IMPORTANT Part 1 Warranty Disputes Zeus Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls 11 08-25-2009 11:37 AM
Pre-packaged chap11, sounds like a good plan Design1stCode2nd General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 2 11-26-2008 10:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.