Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 05-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #3775
danvillekidd
2013 ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 m6
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
For those planning on C5F3 I have been searching the threads and what I have gathered, I would assume if we left with Abq we would probably have overnights in OKC and St. Louis or Joplin arriving on Thursday right before the cruise, this is also if we left early in the morning to meet up with Abq. So with the Abq route we would likely leave here either Monday evening or real early Tuesday morning.

With the Texas camarovan we would be overnighting in Dallas and Nashville arriving Wednesday night. We would likely have to leave Monday morning.

Personally I am still up in the air about which way to go for sure, but if the OKC route is set on staying the night in Missouri I would rather spend the extra night in Indy with TX than the extra early night in Abq. If OKC decides to leave early Thursday morning, then I would think the best option would be to leave early Wednesday morning overnight in OKC and make it to Indy in time for the cruise.

What are your guy's thoughts.
I know we are wanting to leave out Tue either from here or ABQ and arrive in Indy on Wed. We don't have that Mon. off to head over to DAL. It looks like from reading other posts that there will be plenty of folks from other groups heading through St Louis to Indy that we could time our trip to meet up with another group and not spend an extra night on the road. Of course being from the Indy area we are wanting to get there to see family and friends!
danvillekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:09 AM   #3776
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by danvillekidd View Post
I know we are wanting to leave out Tue either from here or ABQ and arrive in Indy on Wed. We don't have that Mon. off to head over to DAL. It looks like from reading other posts that there will be plenty of folks from other groups heading through St Louis to Indy that we could time our trip to meet up with another group and not spend an extra night on the road. Of course being from the Indy area we are wanting to get there to see family and friends!
That would be awesome too, I definately want to cruise with a decent group of cars, I know it was awesome pulling into Pheonix with a hundred or so other camaros. My biggest delima is I really only want to be on the road 2 days to get there.

I am not 100% sure we are going yet, but we are planning on it and trying to plan our vacation so I can estimate the costs. If I could keep our trip up from being 3 days on the road that would be perfect, I am trying to limit the vacation to 2 weeks and was planning on spending an extra day in Indy other than the fest so that day before or after does not matter much.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #3777
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I myself don't think that I could take Monday off as I would be stretching my PTO as it is already, especially with the drive back. I would vote for leaving early Tuesday morning and getting there Thursday, and am a huge advocate for just making a one night stay on the road.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #3778
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssummit camaro View Post
If any of you with the cloth door panels want to upgrade and put the colored trim kits in your car and do not want to use yours, I have some door panels that all they need is the trim kit. You can have them, just let me know.
What colors do you have and who made em?
Old 05-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #3779
ssummit camaro

Drives: 2013 1LE on order TPW 12/31
They are the complete door panels without any insert.If someone that has the cloth interior and wanted to keep there door panels without having to cut the inserts out these already have the insert out and could save there other ones. These door panels are in new condition with no scratches, just trying to give them to someone that might want to mod there interior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
What colors do you have and who made em?
Old 05-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #3780
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I missread your last post then.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #3781
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Miss you guys!
Old 05-24-2012, 11:23 PM   #3782
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

As do we brotha. We finally got to gwt a close up with a members new ZL1, and we didnt have it roped off on us this time. Hope everything's going well for you out there man.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:20 AM   #3783
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Quote:
As do we brotha. We finally got to gwt a close up with a members new ZL1, and we didnt have it roped off on us this time. Hope everything's going well for you out there man.
Awesome! I would say I am ready for a ZL1, but my next car will be classic muscle..... Out here is going pretty good minus the fact that I should've brought my car! There's 2 camaros on base!!
Old 05-25-2012, 05:19 AM   #3784
OffseT
Maroboy2001 AKA Offset

Drives: Boosted Trans Am
Vroooommm
Old 05-25-2012, 07:04 AM   #3785
IsaacRN

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS
I really wish this dirt and dust storm would stop. I didn't get to wash my car at all this week.

On a side note, I think I'm going to have to take my car to the dealership. My driver's seat has this spring popping sensation on fast shifts. It is really prevalent when the seat is to the floor. I took it up about an inch and it had stopped for awhile, but the spring pop is back. I try to get it out of my mind, but it is bugging the hell out of me.
IsaacRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #3786
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacRN View Post
I really wish this dirt and dust storm would stop. I didn't get to wash my car at all this week.

On a side note, I think I'm going to have to take my car to the dealership. My driver's seat has this spring popping sensation on fast shifts. It is really prevalent when the seat is to the floor. I took it up about an inch and it had stopped for awhile, but the spring pop is back. I try to get it out of my mind, but it is bugging the hell out of me.
That's what the wear and tear warranty is for. I've been using the hell out of it like no other with every little service bulletin posted on stuff that can be fixed by GM. Keep checking the service posts and use the warranty to its full advantage as you have paid for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffseT View Post
Vroooommm
...oh lord
Old 05-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #3787
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssummit camaro View Post
They are the complete door panels without any insert.If someone that has the cloth interior and wanted to keep there door panels without having to cut the inserts out these already have the insert out and could save there other ones. These door panels are in new condition with no scratches, just trying to give them to someone that might want to mod there interior.
I'll take them!!! I have been debating about ripping the clothe off of mine. I was thinking of doing that and then having them painted red, but was afraid to do it. If they need a home!!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:12 PM   #3788
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
That's what the wear and tear warranty is for. I've been using the hell out of it like no other with every little service bulletin posted on stuff that can be fixed by GM. Keep checking the service posts and use the warranty to its full advantage as you have paid for that.

...oh lord
Hey Charlie, where do you find the service bulletins at?

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #3789
ssummit camaro

Drives: 2013 1LE on order TPW 12/31
pm sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
I'll take them!!! I have been debating about ripping the clothe off of mine. I was thinking of doing that and then having them painted red, but was afraid to do it. If they need a home!!!
Old 05-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #3790
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua View Post
Jose, I got my 2 rear pirellis at my house. One got a cut on the sidewall but the other is good. I was told they got like a year left on them. my number is 915-422-6566, I get off work at 6 am.

hey, just saw the message since havent looked at the forum,
thanks as of right now i have a warranty that covers my tires and wheels its just a lot of bullshit process i have to go thru, in case that i have to wait how much do you want for them
Old 05-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #3791
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
what up everyone, hope it was fun looking at the new zl1 and a good dinner

what up mysteek 8,000 post and all of the sudden you pop up to the forum
well welcome back, hows the new born

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001