Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #3775
danvillekidd
2013 ZL1
 
danvillekidd's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 m6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Danville, IN & Panama City, FL
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
For those planning on C5F3 I have been searching the threads and what I have gathered, I would assume if we left with Abq we would probably have overnights in OKC and St. Louis or Joplin arriving on Thursday right before the cruise, this is also if we left early in the morning to meet up with Abq. So with the Abq route we would likely leave here either Monday evening or real early Tuesday morning.

With the Texas camarovan we would be overnighting in Dallas and Nashville arriving Wednesday night. We would likely have to leave Monday morning.

Personally I am still up in the air about which way to go for sure, but if the OKC route is set on staying the night in Missouri I would rather spend the extra night in Indy with TX than the extra early night in Abq. If OKC decides to leave early Thursday morning, then I would think the best option would be to leave early Wednesday morning overnight in OKC and make it to Indy in time for the cruise.

What are your guy's thoughts.
I know we are wanting to leave out Tue either from here or ABQ and arrive in Indy on Wed. We don't have that Mon. off to head over to DAL. It looks like from reading other posts that there will be plenty of folks from other groups heading through St Louis to Indy that we could time our trip to meet up with another group and not spend an extra night on the road. Of course being from the Indy area we are wanting to get there to see family and friends!
danvillekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:09 AM   #3776
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros
 
K1SSRSS's Avatar
 
Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Posts: 1,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by danvillekidd View Post
I know we are wanting to leave out Tue either from here or ABQ and arrive in Indy on Wed. We don't have that Mon. off to head over to DAL. It looks like from reading other posts that there will be plenty of folks from other groups heading through St Louis to Indy that we could time our trip to meet up with another group and not spend an extra night on the road. Of course being from the Indy area we are wanting to get there to see family and friends!
That would be awesome too, I definately want to cruise with a decent group of cars, I know it was awesome pulling into Pheonix with a hundred or so other camaros. My biggest delima is I really only want to be on the road 2 days to get there.

I am not 100% sure we are going yet, but we are planning on it and trying to plan our vacation so I can estimate the costs. If I could keep our trip up from being 3 days on the road that would be perfect, I am trying to limit the vacation to 2 weeks and was planning on spending an extra day in Indy other than the fest so that day before or after does not matter much.
__________________

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #3777
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie
 
Char1ieone's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: La Mesa/Las Cruces, NM & El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,726
I myself don't think that I could take Monday off as I would be stretching my PTO as it is already, especially with the drive back. I would vote for leaving early Tuesday morning and getting there Thursday, and am a huge advocate for just making a one night stay on the road.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #3778
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie
 
Char1ieone's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: La Mesa/Las Cruces, NM & El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssummit camaro View Post
If any of you with the cloth door panels want to upgrade and put the colored trim kits in your car and do not want to use yours, I have some door panels that all they need is the trim kit. You can have them, just let me know.
What colors do you have and who made em?
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #3779
ssummit camaro

 
ssummit camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE on order TPW 12/31
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 883
They are the complete door panels without any insert.If someone that has the cloth interior and wanted to keep there door panels without having to cut the inserts out these already have the insert out and could save there other ones. These door panels are in new condition with no scratches, just trying to give them to someone that might want to mod there interior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
What colors do you have and who made em?
__________________
ssummit camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #3780
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie
 
Char1ieone's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: La Mesa/Las Cruces, NM & El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,726
Ohhhhhhhhhh, I missread your last post then.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #3781
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!
 
PIANOMN's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 595
Miss you guys!
__________________
1SS ABM LS3
Lots of parts from SouthwestSpeed... Thanks Ivan!!
PIANOMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:23 PM   #3782
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie
 
Char1ieone's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: La Mesa/Las Cruces, NM & El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,726
As do we brotha. We finally got to gwt a close up with a members new ZL1, and we didnt have it roped off on us this time. Hope everything's going well for you out there man.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:20 AM   #3783
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!
 
PIANOMN's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
As do we brotha. We finally got to gwt a close up with a members new ZL1, and we didnt have it roped off on us this time. Hope everything's going well for you out there man.
Awesome! I would say I am ready for a ZL1, but my next car will be classic muscle..... Out here is going pretty good minus the fact that I should've brought my car! There's 2 camaros on base!!
__________________
1SS ABM LS3
Lots of parts from SouthwestSpeed... Thanks Ivan!!
PIANOMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:19 AM   #3784
OffseT
Maroboy2001 AKA Offset
 
OffseT's Avatar
 
Drives: Boosted Trans Am
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Posts: 1,147
Vroooommm
__________________
OffseT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:04 AM   #3785
IsaacRN
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: El Paso
Posts: 55
I really wish this dirt and dust storm would stop. I didn't get to wash my car at all this week.

On a side note, I think I'm going to have to take my car to the dealership. My driver's seat has this spring popping sensation on fast shifts. It is really prevalent when the seat is to the floor. I took it up about an inch and it had stopped for awhile, but the spring pop is back. I try to get it out of my mind, but it is bugging the hell out of me.
IsaacRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #3786
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie
 
Char1ieone's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: La Mesa/Las Cruces, NM & El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacRN View Post
I really wish this dirt and dust storm would stop. I didn't get to wash my car at all this week.

On a side note, I think I'm going to have to take my car to the dealership. My driver's seat has this spring popping sensation on fast shifts. It is really prevalent when the seat is to the floor. I took it up about an inch and it had stopped for awhile, but the spring pop is back. I try to get it out of my mind, but it is bugging the hell out of me.
That's what the wear and tear warranty is for. I've been using the hell out of it like no other with every little service bulletin posted on stuff that can be fixed by GM. Keep checking the service posts and use the warranty to its full advantage as you have paid for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffseT View Post
Vroooommm
...oh lord
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #3787
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!
 
Mysteek's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NM
Posts: 12,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssummit camaro View Post
They are the complete door panels without any insert.If someone that has the cloth interior and wanted to keep there door panels without having to cut the inserts out these already have the insert out and could save there other ones. These door panels are in new condition with no scratches, just trying to give them to someone that might want to mod there interior.
I'll take them!!! I have been debating about ripping the clothe off of mine. I was thinking of doing that and then having them painted red, but was afraid to do it. If they need a home!!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:12 PM   #3788
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros
 
K1SSRSS's Avatar
 
Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Posts: 1,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
That's what the wear and tear warranty is for. I've been using the hell out of it like no other with every little service bulletin posted on stuff that can be fixed by GM. Keep checking the service posts and use the warranty to its full advantage as you have paid for that.



...oh lord
Hey Charlie, where do you find the service bulletins at?
__________________

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #3789
ssummit camaro

 
ssummit camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE on order TPW 12/31
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 883
pm sent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
I'll take them!!! I have been debating about ripping the clothe off of mine. I was thinking of doing that and then having them painted red, but was afraid to do it. If they need a home!!!
__________________
ssummit camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #3790
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 1,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua View Post
Jose, I got my 2 rear pirellis at my house. One got a cut on the sidewall but the other is good. I was told they got like a year left on them. my number is 915-422-6566, I get off work at 6 am.


hey, just saw the message since havent looked at the forum,
thanks as of right now i have a warranty that covers my tires and wheels its just a lot of bullshit process i have to go thru, in case that i have to wait how much do you want for them
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #3791
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 1,081
what up everyone, hope it was fun looking at the new zl1 and a good dinner

what up mysteek 8,000 post and all of the sudden you pop up to the forum
well welcome back, hows the new born
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
South East Camaro5 Chapter Meet GTAHVIT USA - Southeast 238 05-25-2010 05:01 PM
What VIN is yours? UCF w00t Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 346 03-29-2010 06:55 PM
Laws Protecting Consumers for Aftermarket Parts strauchpete Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum 9 01-17-2010 09:31 AM
IMPORTANT Part 1 Warranty Disputes Zeus Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls 11 08-25-2009 12:37 PM
Pre-packaged chap11, sounds like a good plan Design1stCode2nd General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 2 11-26-2008 11:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.