Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum All audio, video, bluetooth, nav, radar, and electronics discussions.

Old 04-04-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
mono01

Drives: 2008 sentra
i pod touch

i have the cc connection if i hook up my ipod touch just to the usb port will i hear music or do i have to also hook the output of the ipod out to the aux jack in to hear music?
mono01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
clg_98ta

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Plug your IPOD into the USB port and you can search/select songs and play thru the car's audio system.

clg_98ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
plug in thru the USB and you can scroll your iPod menus thru the Camaro's stereo display. It is really really nice. I use it ALL the time

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #4
Sweet Caroline 2SS Aqua

Drives: 2SS Aqua
My touch works great, jacked in to the USB and I use my steering wheel controls. I purchased a short IPOD/USB cable (3 bucks on Ebay) because I dident like all the extra cable coiled up in the box. Also I can leave the cable in the car. Just remember, your mp3 tags. I Had some of the three mp3 field tags blank and it caused the stereo to freeze. By Freeze the steering controls would not go skip songs or replay songs. I had to unplug the USB and plug it back in to skip to the next song. Also don't be one of the first to upgrade your touch software unless you can reverse it. Chevy is behind in keeping up with all the changes Apple puts out and who know what wont work until Chevy keeps up.
Sweet Caroline 2SS Aqua is offline   Reply With Quote