Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Old 04-07-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
Devilish SS
~Heaven Sent & Hell Bent~

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS, 1968 Chevelle
SPI Speed Shop in OAKVILLE ONTARIO - Has 2010 SS mods and car to test out!!!

Hey guys,

I was just at a Performance Speed shop in Oakville Ontario.
He has a 2010 Camaro SS with full exhaust, headers, true cold air intake, plugs & Wires, Full Custom Tune, lowered, front and rear sway bars, aftermarket rims etc..
He also has a supercharger & Cam ready to go on the car but wants to wait a month and give people a chance to check out the car as it sits.

You can go in there and check out the car, drive it etc...
Trust me, you will not be dissapointed as I drove the car yesterday and there was a huge difference between mine that has rear muffler delete and CAI.
They are located at 860 Progress Court, Unti #2 (in the Con-Ker Construction building)
905-465-9916

He was telling me that they have tons of parts on order for customers who want the same level of performance.

If you live around the area, check them out!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
cam-

Drives: Camaro
Whos running the shop?
cam- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #3
Andrew@SPItuning

Drives: 2010 SS
I am, with Alain Lajoie as shop manager/parts sales.
Andrew@SPItuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
cam-

Congrats on the new shop! I'll pass around and say hi one of these days if I can ever get time... Busy man... real busy... I havent even had time to put one wrench on my car in over 6 weeks

You guys have any experience tuning VVT? Have in house dyno?
Old 04-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #5
Andrew@SPItuning

Drives: 2010 SS
cam-, our dyno is arriving in two weeks, I'm sure we can help with the tuning. Do we know you??
Andrew@SPItuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #6
cam-

Doubtful Im a bit of a renegade in the sense that i dont belong to any clubs and I dont frequent any cruises or race scenes anymore and i build all my own machinery. I just LOVE speed and my favorite way to get my fix is with LSx power so I try and get to know whos out there and what they do. I knew Dave Diluca and his boys like Arun etc. I did briefly have a few discussions with Agostino's guys when they very first set up shop I met them at the Performance World show but I never had any work done there.

I met Dave when i needed a tune and we used Westports dyno at that time he didnt have one. I will be needing some dyno time soon though hence why i asked if you guys had one.

What are your hourly rates going to be for dyno time? If you dont want to publicly post it just PM me. Thanks