Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro5 Fest Discussions > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #76
Abygale


 
Abygale's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 2,763
You tel 'em Bonnie!

I'm thinking that IF Spike wears one of my outfits it would never ever be the same. In more ways than one!

I would definitely have to forget about ever wearing the fishnets again for sure. My guess is that he would put his fist through them at least twice trying to put them on. It could be pretty entertaining to watch though!
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:26 PM   #77
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"
 
hrpiii's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM w/Black stripes
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Indy
Posts: 3,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Damn.... just damn.

And for those of you who noticed the "monster mass" and that Randy needed to cut the grass...

I had to go back and look again... ahemmm... to see what that was all about!
Hey, I resemble that remark.. until you have experienced 'Monster Mass/Milk' withdrawls, you can not speak to it. It's an addiction I have been fighting for years. I just can help myself, that sh*t is good! And now, I'm 11 days out from a powerlifting event.. I need all I can get.

The girls are HOT, no doubt about it.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:38 PM   #78
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
You tel 'em Bonnie!

I'm thinking that IF Spike wears one of my outfits it would never ever be the same. In more ways than one!

I would definitely have to forget about ever wearing the fishnets again for sure. My guess is that he would put his fist through them at least twice trying to put them on. It could be pretty entertaining to watch though!
We have to do this!!!! We need just one picture!!!!! LMAO for old time sake anyway!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
Hey, I resemble that remark.. until you have experienced 'Monster Mass/Milk' withdrawls, you can not speak to it. It's an addiction I have been fighting for years. I just can help myself, that sh*t is good! And now, I'm 11 days out from a powerlifting event.. I need all I can get.

The girls are HOT, no doubt about it.
Which event? I'm doing an NPC figure competition in Aug. The Heart of Dixie in Mobile, Al.
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #79
Abygale


 
Abygale's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
We have to do this!!!! We need just one picture!!!!! LMAO for old time sake anyway!!
You betcha! Since I opted not to be in the photo shoot I'll be free to TAKE lots of pictures and I'll be on the lookout for opportunities to catch Spike in some compromised situations!

Oh and wasn't he the one bragging about being able to put his feet behind his head like Camaro Gal did? I'm pretty sure it was him. He'll have to demonstrate that for us while he's wearing those fishnets! LOL
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:24 PM   #80
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"
 
hrpiii's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM w/Black stripes
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Indy
Posts: 3,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Which event? I'm doing an NPC figure competition in Aug. The Heart of Dixie in Mobile, Al.
That is awesome!! The Figure competition is HARD!! I know what kind of work you need to do there!!!! Mine is a local event put on by my gym. I'm shooting for 600 lbs DL, 450 lb BCH, 550 lb SQ. I have hurt my shoulder in training and concerned about my bench. Last year I benched 465 lbs. I will have a Strongman event at the end of May. I will need some recovery time.

But on a side note. I have 2 trainees (husband and wife) that are going to be in the powerlifting event.. their very first one and they are doing awesome!! I'm so excited for them.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #81
IROCanSS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 89 IROC 350
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Back roads, southern Ohio
Posts: 12,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
That is awesome!! The Figure competition is HARD!! I know what kind of work you need to do there!!!! Mine is a local event put on by my gym. I'm shooting for 600 lbs DL, 450 lb BCH, 550 lb SQ. I have hurt my shoulder in training and concerned about my bench. Last year I benched 465 lbs. I will have a Strongman event at the end of May. I will need some recovery time.

But on a side note. I have 2 trainees (husband and wife) that are going to be in the powerlifting event.. their very first one and they are doing awesome!! I'm so excited for them.
Damn hrpiii... I didnt know getting those strutt bolts out hurt you so bad. Down to 450? Puss!

Did I tell you Drew and I were able to get both bolts out of his and my car no problem? we learned something... brains > muscle and... work smarter not harder... If you just loosen the nut... it comes right off! then worry about the bolt.

See you Thursday! OH, my buddy wants to see your car with the 1.25" drop next to mine with only 1".... We will see him if not Thursday night, for sure Friday morn.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:36 PM   #82
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"
 
hrpiii's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM w/Black stripes
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Indy
Posts: 3,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Damn hrpiii... I didnt know getting those strutt bolts out hurt you so bad. Down to 450? Puss!

Did I tell you Drew and I were able to get both bolts out of his and my car no problem? we learned something... brains > muscle and... work smarter not harder... If you just loosen the nut... it comes right off! then worry about the bolt.

See you Thursday! OH, my buddy wants to see your car with the 1.25" drop next to mine with only 1".... We will see him if not Thursday night, for sure Friday morn.
Yes, but brains can't pick you car up and throw it! If you are looking for your car amongst the 500 cars, yours will be the one upside down.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:37 PM   #83
IROCanSS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 89 IROC 350
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Back roads, southern Ohio
Posts: 12,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
Yes, but brains can't pick you car up and throw it! If you are looking for your car amongst the 500 cars, yours will be the one upside down.
NO NO!!! Easy boy!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #84
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,755
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
Yes, but brains can't pick you car up and throw it! If you are looking for your car amongst the 500 cars, yours will be the one upside down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
NO NO!!! Easy boy!
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #85
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......
 
Da Hose's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 6,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
You betcha! Since I opted not to be in the photo shoot I'll be free to TAKE lots of pictures and I'll be on the lookout for opportunities to catch Spike in some compromised situations!

Oh and wasn't he the one bragging about being able to put his feet behind his head like Camaro Gal did? I'm pretty sure it was him. He'll have to demonstrate that for us while he's wearing those fishnets! LOL



uh...noooooooooooooo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Hose,

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:57 PM   #86
CamaroChelline
 
CamaroChelline's Avatar
 
Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hose View Post
uh...noooooooooooooo



That's funny... I was thinking the exact oposite



__________________
Limited Edition R6P ABM #105/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:02 PM   #87
Abygale


 
Abygale's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hose View Post
uh...noooooooooooooo
Where Spike is involved, there are going to be things that only the ladies will enjoy and appreciate!
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #88
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......
 
Da Hose's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 6,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Where Spike is involved, there are going to be things that only the ladies will enjoy and appreciate!
LMAO...My wife is gonna be with Bonnie and the Crew for the photo shoot (KP MOVN)...just didn't want her getting any bad ideas!!!!! Not that I wouldn't look smashing in a pair of fishnets...but I'm not putting my feet behind my head for anyone!!!! Like I could even do that!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Hose,

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:17 PM   #89
Camaro Freak

 
Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 1,721
Darn, I hate I can't make it, Would have loved to have some pics with Bonnie and my ride. Shes famous you know!! LOL You all look super sexy!!! Have a great time and post lots of pics when you get back!!! Enjoy!!
__________________
Camaro Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:40 PM   #90
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
There is no grass back there to cut. Now WEEDS? Oh, ya...... there is a forest. I'm not doing it. I don't use it.

you are just scared to go out there since the weeds are taller than you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
You tel 'em Bonnie!

I'm thinking that IF Spike wears one of my outfits it would never ever be the same. In more ways than one!

I would definitely have to forget about ever wearing the fishnets again for sure. My guess is that he would put his fist through them at least twice trying to put them on. It could be pretty entertaining to watch though!

you know you would have it framed and mounted above the mantle. lmao


and fishnets might not be the best idea. I've got hairy legs.... might not even be able to tell I'm wearing fishnets...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
You betcha! Since I opted not to be in the photo shoot I'll be free to TAKE lots of pictures and I'll be on the lookout for opportunities to catch Spike in some compromised situations!

Oh and wasn't he the one bragging about being able to put his feet behind his head like Camaro Gal did? I'm pretty sure it was him. He'll have to demonstrate that for us while he's wearing those fishnets! LOL
I dont ever recall saying I could put my feet behind my head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChelline View Post


That's funny... I was thinking the exact opposite



orly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Where Spike is involved, there are going to be things that only the ladies will enjoy and appreciate!
I like that... its truly sigworthy.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:44 PM   #91
Abygale


 
Abygale's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
I dont ever recall saying I could put my feet behind my head...
Haha....it was worth a try!
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:04 PM   #92
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,755
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
you are just scared to go out there since the weeds are taller than you.
Name:  littleshop.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  50.3 KB
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:26 PM   #93
Booneabal
 
Drives: 2LT RS Rally Yellow
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 136
Bonnie for the win
Booneabal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:27 PM   #94
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......
 
Da Hose's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 6,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post


can u say "Round Up"???? might need a 55 gal drum!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Hose,

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #95
EMB135Driver
Jedi Master
 
EMB135Driver's Avatar
 
Drives: EMB 135/140/145+2010 IBM 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bangor, ME and Palm Coast, FL
Posts: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca View Post
LMAO...well could just do it for elimination runs...

I somehow think all the women driving would end up winning (Especially you with that beautiful SC under the hood of your car) while the guys were left with their mouths wide open drooling.

I wonder why I never met a girl as cool as you while I lived in GA for almost a year.
__________________
EMB135Driver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:23 PM   #96
justmeron

 
justmeron's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 1,267
Send a message via AIM to justmeron
very nice ladies.
__________________
2010 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Faded Black Side Vent Highlight Decal Kit

Life is not like a box of chocolates, its more like eating a whole jar of jalapenos.... what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow!!!!
justmeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:25 AM   #97
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
You betcha! Since I opted not to be in the photo shoot I'll be free to TAKE lots of pictures and I'll be on the lookout for opportunities to catch Spike in some compromised situations!

Oh and wasn't he the one bragging about being able to put his feet behind his head like Camaro Gal did? I'm pretty sure it was him. He'll have to demonstrate that for us while he's wearing those fishnets! LOL
yep, it was him I remember! LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
That is awesome!! The Figure competition is HARD!! I know what kind of work you need to do there!!!! Mine is a local event put on by my gym. I'm shooting for 600 lbs DL, 450 lb BCH, 550 lb SQ. I have hurt my shoulder in training and concerned about my bench. Last year I benched 465 lbs. I will have a Strongman event at the end of May. I will need some recovery time.

But on a side note. I have 2 trainees (husband and wife) that are going to be in the powerlifting event.. their very first one and they are doing awesome!! I'm so excited for them.
Sounds like hard work! Thats why you look the way you do!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Where Spike is involved, there are going to be things that only the ladies will enjoy and appreciate!
Soounds good to me!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hose View Post
LMAO...My wife is gonna be with Bonnie and the Crew for the photo shoot (KP MOVN)...just didn't want her getting any bad ideas!!!!! Not that I wouldn't look smashing in a pair of fishnets...but I'm not putting my feet behind my head for anyone!!!! Like I could even do that!!!
Funny to visualize tho!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Freak View Post
Darn, I hate I can't make it, Would have loved to have some pics with Bonnie and my ride. Shes famous you know!! LOL You all look super sexy!!! Have a great time and post lots of pics when you get back!!! Enjoy!!
maybe next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booneabal View Post
Bonnie for the win
haha Its not a contest! just alot of fun with some hotties!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmeron View Post
very nice ladies.
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:36 AM   #98
Imjaybird
 
Imjaybird's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/2SS
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaSSt Off View Post
Hey bonnie, PQ needs to mow the grass!
I never even saw the grass, lol
__________________
1100, Preliminary order accepted (01/30/2010)
6000, Delivered to the customer (02/27/2010)
YA, she came that quick!
$IMJAYBIRD$
Imjaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #99
firengnred
 
firengnred's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2006 2500 Silverado
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Torrance, Ca.
Posts: 695
What grass??????????
__________________

"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."
firengnred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #100
ClaymoreZ28
 
ClaymoreZ28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cary, North Carolina USA
Posts: 480
I was really looking forward to C5Fest up until I read down this thread and start visualizing Spike in Fishnets etc..... good god the pain.......

It will be great to put faces to names . Leaving here in next 2hrs or so.... Woo hoo !
__________________
SSMAUG - IOM 2SS/RS/6M
Breathing Fire since October 8th 2009 !
ClaymoreZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calling All C5Fest Ladies! Abygale 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) 235 07-28-2011 06:14 PM
Ladies of C5 pics with your cars………. Still interested? Bonnie 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) 155 04-10-2010 07:21 PM
Tale of two Corvettes... My old C5 and the C6 that replaced it. Cmicasa the Great XvX General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 12 02-08-2010 11:06 PM
Hey C5 ladies!! Do you drive a Camaro with the M6? IROC'D 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 29 01-20-2010 10:19 AM
I need the C5 Ladies opinions please. Qwkss 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 4 01-15-2010 10:03 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.