Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2008, 01:13 AM   #1412
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by '09-Z28 View Post
I'm new to this photoshopping thing, but I wanted to try. Dragoneye, I kinda stole one of your shops to create my own file, I hope you don't mind.
And I thought I'd try flat black stripes on metallic black paint. Let me know what you guys think.
Not bad at all, buddy!!! Very nice!
TAG UR IT is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 01:53 AM   #1413
Emu the Foo
 
Emu the Foo's Avatar
 
Drives: 92 Cadillac Sedan DeVille S/C
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 328
Send a message via AIM to Emu the Foo Send a message via Yahoo to Emu the Foo
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE WANTED FLAT BLK STRIPES ON ON A BLK CAMARO. RIGHT ON BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID THE BLK AND RED(WHICH THANKS FOR SEEING THAT) AND I DIDNT THINK ANYONE ELSE WOULD HAVE LIKED THE FLAT BLK. WOW I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR DOING THAT
__________________
I JUST WANT MY 400+ HORSES
Emu the Foo is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 05:30 AM   #1414
djthecop
 
djthecop's Avatar
 
Drives: Toyota
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fl.
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncertime View Post
I found this one in this thread.
awesome. thanks!
djthecop is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 03:50 PM   #1415
MCPOAJ
 
Drives: LS2 FD RX7
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NE.
Posts: 664
DALE EARNHARDT CAMARO!!! PLEASE
MCPOAJ is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 04:12 PM   #1416
bouncertime
Miller High Life
 
bouncertime's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Silverado and 2007 Cobalt SS
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,197
How about a Smokey Yunick Camaro?

__________________
Jimmy
bouncertime is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #1417
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast
 
acscamarochick06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Posts: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPOAJ View Post
DALE EARNHARDT CAMARO!!! PLEASE
It was either me or someone else made a request for one previously. This is what Dragoneye fixed up for us then...
Attached Images
 
__________________
acscamarochick06 is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 06:32 PM   #1418
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...
 
Mr. Wyndham's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LE
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 26,458
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by acscamarochick06 View Post
It was either me or someone else made a request for one previously. This is what Dragoneye fixed up for us then...
^ I didn't do that. It was a member named Mash. He hasn't been around lately though.

However, I AM reading all of this...don't worry - I'll get to it. 'When' is another story.
__________________
"Keep the faith." - - Read Before You Post.

Mr. Wyndham is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #1419
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast
 
acscamarochick06's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Posts: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
^ I didn't do that. It was a member named Mash. He hasn't been around lately though.

However, I AM reading all of this...don't worry - I'll get to it. 'When' is another story.
Ahh I gotcha. My bad!
__________________
acscamarochick06 is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 10:16 PM   #1420
WillInThe04Ranger
 
WillInThe04Ranger's Avatar
 
Drives: 04 Ranger, 95 Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Posts: 684
Send a message via AIM to WillInThe04Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by acscamarochick06 View Post
It was either me or someone else made a request for one previously. This is what Dragoneye fixed up for us then...
I would definitly go for taking the hockey stripe off andddddddd slappin a big ol silver 3 on the door :thumbs up and if you had a top/ hood shot slappin the cartoon character Taz on the hood like on one of his cars ........... it was red btw lol
__________________
America's Manififest Destiny, Rollin On Radials
WillInThe04Ranger is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 11:44 PM   #1421
bandit38

 
bandit38's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Camaro SS - 1977 Trans Am S.E.
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern, US
Posts: 1,315
I just had to share these !

I got the photoshop program that Dragoneye was telling me about and this thing is AMAZING...I can't wait to have more time to play some more !!

This is my first attempt so be easy on me

Before


After


Before


After
bandit38 is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #1422
bandit38

 
bandit38's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Camaro SS - 1977 Trans Am S.E.
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern, US
Posts: 1,315
Hey Dragoneye

I do have a question about the Photoshop program I can get all kinds of colors when I repaint the cars...but for some reason I can't get a BLACK....just dark shades of other colors.

How do you get a real black ?

Thanks for everything !....I am loving this program !
bandit38 is offline  
Old 03-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #1423
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...
 
Mr. Wyndham's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LE
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 26,458
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
AWESOME!!!!!

A tip, if I may...look at the first picture - see how you took the red out of the sand? select the Camaro with the lasso tool (circle it as tight as you can, 'specially near the sand) and then use the coloring tool (forgot what it's called ) That will ONLY change the Orange on the car, and not the rest of the photo. Same thing goes for the taillights in the last pic, but other then that - keep playing and you'll get it down in no time at all!!!

EDIT: I'm not super familiar with the tool you're using to change the colors. (I mean, I've used it before at school, and I know how it works, but I don't remember everything exactly)...I DO remember that it was giving me hell for trying to change the color on the silver coupe - so this might be the same deal. That feature must not consider members of the grayscale family "colors"...

PM me, and I'll explain a different, albeit longer, way of doing it. (The way I do it)
__________________
"Keep the faith." - - Read Before You Post.

Mr. Wyndham is offline  
Old 03-05-2008, 01:10 AM   #1424
2KZ28_For_Now
SS Shotgun Ride?!??! :-)
 
2KZ28_For_Now's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Z28
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,549
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
<SNIP>5: 2KZ28 for now, LeMans blue? AND with white stripes?
THANK YOU!!!! LMB is VERY HARD to replicate, digitally -- its depth is tough to see, even in person. GREAT JOB!!!!

I truly appreciate your efforts! And, I now have a new background!!!

CHEERS!!!!

PS- Do I want my new Camaro in this color??? Hmmm... I'd have to see a Garnet Red with white stripes (my avatar)

THANKS, DRAGONEYE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by '09-Z28 View Post
I'm new to this photoshopping thing, but I wanted to try. Dragoneye, I kinda stole one of your shops to create my own file, I hope you don't mind.







And I thought I'd try flat black stripes on metallic black paint. Let me know what you guys think.
Awesome flat black stripes!!!! Now add the blacked-out wheels, and you have STEALTH at its finest!!! GREAT JOB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPO_Chevy View Post
thanx and wonderful pics by the way
Gracias, Amigo!!!
__________________
LT LS RS SS LS3 **LSA-Z28 (Skip the body kit)**
2KZ28_For_Now is offline  
Old 03-05-2008, 02:01 AM   #1425
bandit38

 
bandit38's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Camaro SS - 1977 Trans Am S.E.
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern, US
Posts: 1,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
AWESOME!!!!!

A tip, if I may...look at the first picture - see how you took the red out of the sand? select the Camaro with the lasso tool (circle it as tight as you can, 'specially near the sand) and then use the coloring tool (forgot what it's called ) That will ONLY change the Orange on the car, and not the rest of the photo. Same thing goes for the taillights in the last pic, but other then that - keep playing and you'll get it down in no time at all!!!

EDIT: I'm not super familiar with the tool you're using to change the colors. (I mean, I've used it before at school, and I know how it works, but I don't remember everything exactly)...I DO remember that it was giving me hell for trying to change the color on the silver coupe - so this might be the same deal. That feature must not consider members of the grayscale family "colors"...

PM me, and I'll explain a different, albeit longer, way of doing it. (The way I do it)

Thanks !

I have been playing with it all night....I didn't even notice that with the sand, I was so busy seeing the car..lol.....Good catch !..I will have to get better as seeing that stuff

It's the replace color option on the enhance menu...I could have never figured it out this quick with out getting this book..It helps alot



Your probably right about the silver too...It don't like that at all....still can't quite get that black either....black's tricky...I would have thought it would be easy !
bandit38 is offline  
Old 03-05-2008, 02:28 AM   #1426
2KZ28_For_Now
SS Shotgun Ride?!??! :-)
 
2KZ28_For_Now's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Z28
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,549
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit38 View Post
I got the photoshop program that Dragoneye was telling me about and this thing is AMAZING...I can't wait to have more time to play some more !!

This is my first attempt so be easy on me

<SNIP>
VERY Nice, Bandit! Your "Blue on Black" vert is growing on me, FAST! I've never owned a convertible, but you've almost convinced me!!!
__________________
LT LS RS SS LS3 **LSA-Z28 (Skip the body kit)**
2KZ28_For_Now is offline  
Old 03-05-2008, 02:35 AM   #1427
17ac
 
17ac's Avatar
 
Drives: none yet
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 57
dragoneye can u please do this color scheme and rims when u have a moment?





17ac is offline  
Old 03-05-2008, 02:36 AM   #1428
09'Z28
The "Mad Hamster"
 
09'Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: '71 Camaro, '90 mx5, '71 2002
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Placerville, CA
Posts: 1,612
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit38 View Post
I got the photoshop program that Dragoneye was telling me about and this thing is AMAZING...I can't wait to have more time to play some more !!

This is my first attempt so be easy on me
but next time on photo #1 remove the blue from the emblem and on photo #2 remove the blue from the taillights and the drivers head other than that good job
__________________
09'Z28 is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 08:33 PM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM
I'm not sure if I'll buy a 5th Gen. Camaro Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 68 06-13-2009 06:18 PM
Past Camaro reliability and Future 5th Gen JMROD 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 52 04-13-2008 03:15 AM
5th Gen Camaro LS3 info from Chevy Hi-Po...READ TAG UR IT Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 295 03-07-2008 11:06 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.