Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2010, 11:27 AM   #18
mlee
Charter Circle Member
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 27,210
Damit!!!! I can't believe what idiots they were. "I can't accept any help from you all... I must do this by myself" Hell we don't even back our own cars into tight spots without help...

Dropped my car off at Fastlane yesterday and they said... "Mr Lee, We see you have one chip on your drivers door"

For those who say "I never Valet my car". I don't either, but we didn't have a choice and it was a very secure lot and we watched the guy like a hawk. WE HAD NO OPTIONS except to keep driving home. I even tried to change hotels but my card had already been charged.

Da Hose you missed one thing when he told me I couldn't stand behind the car. I said Hell No I want to keep my legs....

Oh yeah... and all he had to say is don't worry we have insurance for these sort of things...
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #19
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......
 
Da Hose's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Damit!!!! I can't believe what idiots they were. "I can't accept any help from you all... I must do this by myself" Hell we don't even back our own cars into tight spots without help...

Dropped my car off at Fastlane yesterday and they said... "Mr Lee, We see you have one chip on your drivers door"

For those who say "I never Valet my car". I don't either, but we didn't have a choice and it was a very secure lot and we watched the guy like a hawk. WE HAD NO OPTIONS except to keep driving home. I even tried to change hotels but my card had already been charged.

Da Hose you missed one thing when he told me I couldn't stand behind the car. I said Hell No I want to keep my legs....

Oh yeah... and all he had to say is don't worry we have insurance for these sort of things...




ha ha Oh yeah, I remember!!!! both the valets they had at the Hotel were douches!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Hose,

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #20
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hose View Post
ha ha Oh yeah, I remember!!!! both the valets they had at the Hotel were douches!!!!
I have no idea how they could've hit my car with Mike's!
Attached Images
 
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #21
KLR ZL1
H-Town Camaro Club Member
 
KLR ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: #708 Summit White ZL1 Del. 5/17
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pearland Tx.
Posts: 1,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
I have no idea how they could've hit my car with Mike's!
Those were freakin idiots. There would have been noway I would have let them touch my car. sorry to hear that about your and Mike's cars.
KLR ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:21 PM   #22
KLR ZL1
H-Town Camaro Club Member
 
KLR ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: #708 Summit White ZL1 Del. 5/17
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pearland Tx.
Posts: 1,040
new Borla

Russ how did the Borla sound? I've been looking at the vids but haven't seen alot of ya'll.
KLR ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #23
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member
 
Kyle.Gilmour's Avatar
 
Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Posts: 2,747
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonblack2010 View Post
Russ how did the Borla sound? I've been looking at the vids but haven't seen alot of ya'll.
I have lots of video... but in most of mine you cannot hear Russ... he is getting his doors blown off by the procharger

I do have a good video of him dropping down a gear and motoring through the Mobile tunnel... till you see this clip Russ
__________________
Kyle.Gilmour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:27 PM   #24
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......
 
Da Hose's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
I have lots of video... but in most of mine you cannot hear Russ... he is getting his doors blown off by the procharger

I do have a good video of him dropping down a gear and motoring through the Mobile tunnel... till you see this clip Russ


POST UP ALREADY.....the tunnel was too cool!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Hose,

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #25
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonblack2010 View Post
Russ how did the Borla sound? I've been looking at the vids but haven't seen alot of ya'll.
Off topic...you're as bad as I am!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=220
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:33 PM   #26
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
...he is getting his doors blown off by the procharger
Don't make me post your quarter mile video!
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:33 PM   #27
Blade


 
Blade's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS SIM RS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 4,624
Send a message via AIM to Blade
I am gonna hang out with the Texas Party Animals next year, you guys are redunkulous.

As for Valets next year, tell them I am Arab and they will get scared and make sure they don't scratch nothin
__________________
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:36 PM   #28
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
...As for Valets next year, tell them I am Arab and they will get scared and make sure they don't scratch nothin
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:38 PM   #29
Blade


 
Blade's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS SIM RS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 4,624
Send a message via AIM to Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
I am really not, but people still freak out since I look like one
__________________
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #30
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......
 
Da Hose's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Don't make me post your quarter mile video!
Russ, I may need to buy that from you to keep some of the N.O. Videos from hitting the forum....bwahahahahaha
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Hose,

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #31
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......
 
Da Hose's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I am gonna hang out with the Texas Party Animals next year, you guys are redunkulous.

As for Valets next year, tell them I am Arab and they will get scared and make sure they don't scratch nothin


DO IT...DO IT!!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Hose,

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:15 PM   #32
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member
 
Kyle.Gilmour's Avatar
 
Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Posts: 2,747
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hose View Post
POST UP ALREADY.....the tunnel was too cool!!!!
dude... working on it.. I have a job... in VIRGINA, I have almost all the clips edited... just have to put them in some sort of order. And talk to Mlee to figure out how to add sound to just part of the video.

I have some video on my FB... Will post up my Youtube channel when I get out work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Don't make me post your quarter mile video!
TOUCHE... hahaha. I am gonna smack that little smiley right off the screen when I come down to Sealy with my new "enhancements"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Hose View Post
Russ, I may need to buy that from you to keep some of the N.O. Videos from hitting the forum....bwahahahahaha
Hey... dont blame the guy with the camera... EVERYONE had 4 days to protest me carrying around a little HD blackmail maker!!

Really there is not bad video.. except Mlee getting dragged out of some "clubs" hahaha
__________________
Kyle.Gilmour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:10 PM   #33
Wellillbedamned
Account Suspended
 
Wellillbedamned's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Katy,tx
Posts: 80
Sorry to hear about your door Mike and your fender Russ. Damn our luck... The manager called me back today ,I asked for there insurance and he told me he would be handling it. He is going to email me his info. Let me know if ya'll need me to pass any along?
Wellillbedamned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:14 PM   #34
Wellillbedamned
Account Suspended
 
Wellillbedamned's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Katy,tx
Posts: 80
Hey Hose I still say we should have let the ladies loose on the Valet. We could have pooled everyone's money to get them outta Jail...lol lol lol
Wellillbedamned is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GM bulletin on Perceived Paint Mismatch on Door and Quarter Panel Paint Appearance Tran Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls 53 07-17-2013 02:16 PM
GM bulletin on Perceived Paint Mismatch on Door and Quarter Panel Paint Appearance Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 114 04-16-2012 04:04 PM
TX Caravan to Camaro5Fest chrisgalles USA - Texas 869 05-03-2010 10:01 AM
GM first quarter sales report, including Camaro mention Sidewinder 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 14 07-24-2009 10:49 AM
Camaro Caravan May 7 - WHAT?? Toons Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 26 04-21-2009 09:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.