|12-26-2013, 12:52 AM||#1|
Haven't had chance to take good pics and write about'em, just started this scratch pad thus far.
-'13 frameless mirror
-Transformers fender autobots
-Transformers door sill plates
-Zl1 front end
-Zl1 Carbonfiber hood insert
-Zl1 NPP dual mode exhaust system
-Zl1 flat bottom steering wheel
-Zl1 Seat suede seat covers
-Transformers autobot embroidery
-Transformers hood cowl lettering
-Transformers front & rear bumper lettering
-ZL1 black wheels
Last edited by ABB; 08-01-2016 at 07:30 AM.
|12-27-2013, 03:24 AM||#3|
Last edited by ABB; 12-27-2013 at 04:07 AM.
|01-28-2014, 07:48 AM||#4|
Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chalmers, Indiana
My grandson Jackson would like this as well. He is a big "Transformers" guy...
True Blue Beauty
|01-28-2014, 07:52 AM||#5|
Drives: 2015 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Miami WADE County
man I love your Car. Can I ask where did you get the NPP exhaust system for the V6 ??
2015 Camaro 2SS 1LE 6.2L V8- Dream Car
2015 Equinox 2.4L I4- (Married Man with a kid ^__^)
2013 Camaro 1LS 3.6L V6 - Traded
1995 Toyota Pickup 2.4L I4- Sold
1985 Mazda Rx-7 1.8L (Red) - Total Loss
1985 Mazda Rx-7 Turbo 1.8L Rotary ( White)- Sold
1996 Honda Accord 2.7L V6 - Wrecked
1998 Dodge Intrepid POS Engine- Lemon
|04-04-2014, 10:47 PM||#8|
Just made myself a FLOWTIE!
FLOWTIE on ZL1 grill, DIY
1. Use flat head screwdriver and Push the gold center bowtie emblem from
back it will fall of once you push hard enough.
2. Cut along the inner edge of the bowtie, I used a kitchen knife, heated it
up and cuts like a cheese.
3. Do the same with the bowtie holder on the grill.
4. I used a gutter screen from Lowes, $2.89 to replace the gold center of
5. I just used a plier to bent it back and forth and cut into bowtie shape to
fit into the chrome flowtie frame.
6. Now once you put it together put some 3m double sided tape around it
and your flowtie is ready.
7. I figured that the bumper itself sorta squeezes in at the middle and
exerts pressure and holds the flowtie, so that and the 3m tape has been
holding up pretty good. Been almost a month.
|04-04-2014, 11:36 PM||#12|
Drives: 2014 ZL1
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC
Car looks great and nice job on the front emblem
Todd in Vancouver
'14 ZL1 Camaro
'67 Camaro SS Pro-tour in process
How hard can it be...
Check out my other build http://www.pro-touring.com/threads/9...ject-Obsession