Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
billmiller8
Bill
 
billmiller8's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Bumble Bee 2
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Salisbury Md
Posts: 363
TAKE A LOOK WHAT I FOUND WHEN I CAME OUT OF THE STORE

Walked out of store and found this:
Attached Images
   
billmiller8 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
CamaroVision
 
CamaroVision's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black 1LT/RS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 454
What's that black/white thing on your passenger rear?

Darn those people that park your car crooked when you're in a store! :P
CamaroVision is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
billmiller8
Bill
 
billmiller8's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Bumble Bee 2
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Salisbury Md
Posts: 363
Bumblebee's with Attitude
Attached Images
 
billmiller8 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:02 PM   #4
jrc1122

 
Drives: 2012 Mustang GT
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abilene, TX
Posts: 1,358
You suck at parking.... lol
__________________
2012 Mustang GT Premium
Performance White
6-speed Manual
jrc1122 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
jrc1122

 
Drives: 2012 Mustang GT
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abilene, TX
Posts: 1,358
Not to be a gumpy butt,, but the vette is horrible looking.
__________________
2012 Mustang GT Premium
Performance White
6-speed Manual
jrc1122 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,973
cool
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #7
tonyfred

 
tonyfred's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1-Victory Red-Auto
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Jackson TN
Posts: 830
Probably going to get some heat for this but I swear I like the front of the non SS cars better than the SS with the mail slot. It looks cleaner and closer to the old 69s.

And here is mine parked to a C6....



__________________
tonyfred is online now  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #8
HOZAY
The Eponymous Jose
 
HOZAY's Avatar
 
Drives: A V6. Yes. A LLT.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 403
I haven't found a Corvette next to me yet, but a bunch of Lexus' and Acura's, and one BMW. Considering how far I park away, these were done intentionally. I don't mind, I know they care for their cars, so won't door ding me.
__________________
HOZAY is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
131 SS
Camaro Enthusiast
 
131 SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2012 Silverado LTZ
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 402


Mike
131 SS is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:29 PM   #10
chuckstacamaro
 
chuckstacamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 2SS/RS BRM Purchase 03/19/2014
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 340
Door dingers suck.... and are haters of anything cool.....LOL
chuckstacamaro is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:35 PM   #11
daphatgrant
June '10
 
daphatgrant's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS RJT
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate NY (FingerLakes)
Posts: 2,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
Not to be a gumpy butt,, but the vette is horrible looking.


I think the front end of that Corvette is made of 100% bad ass .

Cool to see what kind of company the Camaro attracts .
__________________
RJT, 2SS/RS, M6, Black Int, Sunroof.


(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
daphatgrant is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #12
billmiller8
Bill
 
billmiller8's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Bumble Bee 2
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Salisbury Md
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfred View Post
Probably going to get some heat for this but I swear I like the front of the non SS cars better than the SS with the mail slot. It looks cleaner and closer to the old 69s.

And here is mine parked to a C6....



Nice here are some more with a stang that I posted in a earlier thread. We really draw all sports cars don't we. Ha! Ha!
Attached Images
   
billmiller8 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:39 PM   #13
billmiller8
Bill
 
billmiller8's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Bumble Bee 2
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Salisbury Md
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
You suck at parking.... lol
The parking attendant did it. Ha! Ha!
billmiller8 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #14
billmiller8
Bill
 
billmiller8's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Bumble Bee 2
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Salisbury Md
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJxiv1215 View Post
I haven't found a Corvette next to me yet, but a bunch of Lexus' and Acura's, and one BMW. Considering how far I park away, these were done intentionally. I don't mind, I know they care for their cars, so won't door ding me.
Yeah ! I do not mind either. I know that the vette knew I would not damage his car and vise versa.
billmiller8 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #15
tonyfred

 
tonyfred's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1-Victory Red-Auto
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Jackson TN
Posts: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by billmiller8 View Post
Yeah ! I do not mind either. I know that the vette knew I would not damage his car and vise versa.
Exactly. I was sitting in mine when the dude in the Vette pulled up. We nodded at each other with the same understanding....NO DOOR DINGS!



__________________
tonyfred is online now  
Old 05-01-2010, 02:04 PM   #16
jrc1122

 
Drives: 2012 Mustang GT
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abilene, TX
Posts: 1,358
Its official--- several people with nice cars park poorly-- Other yellow Camaro is on the line, and the Vette is obviously taking up to spots to avoid damage.

I had a friend who literally took up to spots with his mini cooper AND he parked crooked in those two spots.. It was the most obnoxious thing ever.
__________________
2012 Mustang GT Premium
Performance White
6-speed Manual
jrc1122 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #17
billmiller8
Bill
 
billmiller8's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Bumble Bee 2
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Salisbury Md
Posts: 363
I understand what you are saying, ' BUT " you know how some people are, they are jealous of others with nice cars and purposely fling there doors open to ding your car, as you will notice the cars where parked all the way at the end of the lot, it's a long walk but worth it. it is not like you are taking up 2 spots close to the stores, also it is alot easier to view parking lot camera's if someone does damage your car from that far away . Think about that, They may damage your car with other cars around but not that far away sitting by itself, way too obvious.
billmiller8 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #18
jrc1122

 
Drives: 2012 Mustang GT
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abilene, TX
Posts: 1,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by billmiller8 View Post
I understand what you are saying, ' BUT " you know how some people are, they are jealous of others with nice cars and purposely fling there doors open to ding your car, as you will notice the cars where parked all the way at the end of the lot, it's a long walk but worth it. it is not like you are taking up 2 spots close to the stores, also it is alot easier to view parking lot camera's if someone does damage your car from that far away . Think about that, They may damage your car with other cars around but not that far away sitting by itself, way too obvious.
Some people out there are so irratated by it, they will hit it with a shopping cart, or park close to it anyway, or worse key it.

I would NEVER do that stuff, but I do get very irratated when i see it.

An occasional on the line, or slightly crooked isn't that bad... but the obvious two spots for one car is annoying as hell.

I personally would never do it, because I know there are plenty of people out there who will go out of their way to mess with your car for thinking you are above the rules that everyone else follows.

Not to mention the term "nice car" is subjective. Some kids think their brand new Honda Civic with a fresh coat of wax, looking as shiney and spotless as can be, is special.. And they may feel parking in two spots is acceptable.

I know my buddy thought so with his Mini Cooper


Imagine if everyone with a car they cared about, parked like that?
__________________
2012 Mustang GT Premium
Performance White
6-speed Manual
jrc1122 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #19
Jer4251
Camaro Addict
 
Jer4251's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1, 2008 TBSS, 1990 IROC-Z
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,199
i like how the camaro front end smiles and the mustang has a frown.
__________________
2013 ZL1 Vert
1990 IROC-Z Vert
2014 Sierra Denali
Jer4251 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #20
DS1937
DS1937
 
DS1937's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfred View Post
Probably going to get some heat for this but I swear I like the front of the non SS cars better than the SS with the mail slot. It looks cleaner and closer to the old 69s.

And here is mine parked to a C6....



Ahh... it's whats behind the slot that counts!
DS1937 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #21
topgun1

 
topgun1's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Posts: 1,944
looks like they were made for each other! I've run across this myself. I've parked with Vettes and Vettes have parked with me and a number of nice vehicles. It makes me proud! and they know a good looking car when they see one!
__________________
5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas SIM, 2SS/RS LS3 5/7/11 453.9 RWHP 427.5 RWTQ
VMS Stage 2.5 Comp Cams kit, Cold Air Inductions intake, ADM race scoop, DT 1 3/4" headers, Solo cats, 3" Magnaflow catback, Pypes cutouts, HP tune, H&R SuperSport springs, Eibach sways/spacers, TexasSpeed UD pulley, LSR tensioner pulley, Barton shifter, skip shift eliminator, powder-coated calipers, R1 concept rotors, StopTech pads, Granatelli wires, Lloyds mats, tint, AAC afterburner taillamps, AAC scanner/sidemarkers, SRP pedals, custom engine cover, black bowties, Ridergraphix hood spears....
topgun1 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #22
Lauryn200
I Pity The Fool
 
Lauryn200's Avatar
 
Drives: Jeep Wrangler '06 & VW GTI 09
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfred View Post
Exactly. I was sitting in mine when the dude in the Vette pulled up. We nodded at each other with the same understanding....NO DOOR DINGS!



You didn't find any tree branches or leaves in your car?
Wonder if the plants were offended how close you parked to them...invading their space...
__________________
........"Is custom faded?"
Jeep Wrangler 06 & VW GTI 09
"My Fast"-
Lauryn200 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #23
billmiller8
Bill
 
billmiller8's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Bumble Bee 2
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Salisbury Md
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
Some people out there are so irritated by it, they will hit it with a shopping cart, or park close to it anyway, or worse key it.

I would NEVER do that stuff, but I do get very irritated when i see it.

An occasional on the line, or slightly crooked isn't that bad... but the obvious two spots for one car is annoying as hell.

I personally would never do it, because I know there are plenty of people out there who will go out of their way to mess with your car for thinking you are above the rules that everyone else follows.

Not to mention the term "nice car" is subjective. Some kids think their brand new Honda Civic with a fresh coat of wax, looking as shiney and spotless as can be, is special.. And they may feel parking in two spots is acceptable.

I know my buddy thought so with his Mini Cooper


Imagine if everyone with a car they cared about, parked like that?
your intitled to your opinion, but if you look at the pictures there is no one anywhere near these cars and if you look carefully I am only in one spot not 2 just to the left of the drivers side is a striped line where no one can park and the vette is partly in my space not anyone else's. I do not know where you have been for the last 50 yrs or more but it has been going on for at least that long. I think you just need to get over it. I just do not understand people who worry about how people park a mile away from everyone else, just enjoy the pictures. If not just move on to next thread. Thank you.

Last edited by billmiller8; 05-04-2010 at 06:13 AM.
billmiller8 is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #24
bumblebeecamaro
Car Lover By Nature
 
Drives: Mini Cooper S
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Central FL
Posts: 2,310
there's something about yellow cars that just make me all warm and fuzzy inside. lol
__________________
bumblebeecamaro is offline  
Old 05-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #25
lee

 
lee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2ss/rs
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc1122 View Post
Some people out there are so irratated by it, they will hit it with a shopping cart, or park close to it anyway, or worse key it.

I would NEVER do that stuff, but I do get very irratated when i see it.

An occasional on the line, or slightly crooked isn't that bad... but the obvious two spots for one car is annoying as hell.

I personally would never do it, because I know there are plenty of people out there who will go out of their way to mess with your car for thinking you are above the rules that everyone else follows.

Not to mention the term "nice car" is subjective. Some kids think their brand new Honda Civic with a fresh coat of wax, looking as shiney and spotless as can be, is special.. And they may feel parking in two spots is acceptable.

I know my buddy thought so with his Mini Cooper


Imagine if everyone with a car they cared about, parked like that?

so what are you supposed to do? park where theres a higher risk of getting a ding? then what do you do when you see some moron ding your car? i park in the back taking up 2 spots as well because i dont want any dings, last weekend when i was getting out of my car and older guy told me if it was his car hed take up 3 spots
lee is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Frustrated Camaro Owner Found Dead 2Fast4Mu 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 20 04-06-2010 03:07 PM
found a all white stolen camaro C4 USA - Texas 2 04-01-2010 09:39 PM
Camaro5 Store? Aaron1121 Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 6 07-22-2009 09:41 AM
Parts store ticking me off Iroczlover Off-topic Discussions 8 05-09-2009 12:48 AM
Found Specs for 2LT Factory 19" Tires ... dougmac Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 0 04-05-2009 06:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.