Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2011, 07:21 AM   #4159
camaro99

 
camaro99's Avatar
 
Drives: Angry Dorothy II 2016 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawkesbury/1 hr South-E of Ottawa/Canada
Posts: 2,048
we'll join caravan at.. Labelle/440... at 10:10...assuming caravan leaves at 10:05 from Rick's place
camaro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:57 AM   #4160
RickRay
INJACC
 
RickRay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal (South Shore)Quebec, Canada
Posts: 6,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCamaro2011 View Post
i'll go directly to Tutti Frutti...

OK
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro99 View Post
we'll join caravan at.. Labelle/440... at 10:10...assuming caravan leaves at 10:05 from Rick's place
I smell Bacon.....
__________________
Member of 'Club Elite' #70
2LT/RS Auto /Solo HFC/Solo Mach X-LLT J-Pipe/JBA Headers Shorty/
CAI - Cold Air Inductions/VMAX TB/Trifecta Tune/
Hotchkis Max Strut Brace/ Blade Dovetail Spoiler /Elite Catch Can
ACS T3 Hood Ports/T2 Bumper Ports/T2 Splitter/ACS T1 Led Light Kit /
ACS Rockers / ACS Composite Hood Liner/ACS Upper Rear Quarter Ports/
ACS Front Wheel Mud Flaps/ACS Rear Wheel Mud Flaps/Vitesse Throttle Controller
Pedders Drop Suspension / Style 41 ZL1 Wheels / Oracle Afterburners/ Oracle Concept SMD Sidemarkers
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #4161
montreal2010yellow


 
montreal2010yellow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2 LT/RS YELLOW, AUTO., VIN NO. 602
Join Date: May 2010
Location: LAVAL (10 min. north of Montreal), CANADA
Posts: 3,530
Untill next time...

Was nice to meet you all at Fadi's Tutti Frutty for a coffee. Could'nt make the ride since it's my son's birthday on tuesday and he'll be home this afternoon. He lives in Shawinigan so can't be home here on tuesday.
Looks last last ride for 2011. Many cars going in for a garage sleep very soon, so to all I might not meet in the future months, Merry Chritmass and a Happy New-Year....joke.
__________________
T2 Facia, ACS TL1 Hood, ACS Winglets. G5CR CAI. Hotchsic Strut Brace and more...
montreal2010yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:34 PM   #4162
JBCamaro2011
A proud veteran
 
JBCamaro2011's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2LT 2011 IOM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sainte-Julie, Québec
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal2010yellow View Post
Was nice to meet you all at Fadi's Tutti Frutty for a coffee. Could'nt make the ride since it's my son's birthday on tuesday and he'll be home this afternoon. He lives in Shawinigan so can't be home here on tuesday.
Looks last last ride for 2011. Many cars going in for a garage sleep very soon, so to all I might not meet in the future months, Merry Chritmass and a Happy New-Year....joke.
We should have a Christmas party!! We can even do it at my place!!!
__________________

K&N CAI, MBRP cat-back, Billet fuel door, Billet door sills plate, Side vent gill, Footwell lightning, black bowtie, tinted windows, OEM convertible spoiler, orange seat stitching, Walmart's orange pedal covers and more to come
JBCamaro2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:39 PM   #4163
JBCamaro2011
A proud veteran
 
JBCamaro2011's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2LT 2011 IOM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sainte-Julie, Québec
Posts: 203
It was really nice to see almost everybody!! A very good brunch at Fadi's restaurant and as always he treated us like VIPs Perfect ride, perfect day, great people... life's good!
__________________

K&N CAI, MBRP cat-back, Billet fuel door, Billet door sills plate, Side vent gill, Footwell lightning, black bowtie, tinted windows, OEM convertible spoiler, orange seat stitching, Walmart's orange pedal covers and more to come
JBCamaro2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:00 PM   #4164
69 Rebel

 
69 Rebel's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS Auto
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Laval, Canada
Posts: 1,551
Hey why is everyone putting their cars away. I predict no snow till Mid Dec. Look at these temps we are having, makes for some great weekend cruises like the one you guys had today.
__________________
Version I
Jannetty Racing 550 RWHP Street Brawler Package,
Powered by TVS2300 Maggie
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100385

Version II
416ci stroker/4L80e
701rwhp 750rwtq
build and tuned by
SPI-Performance
69 Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:25 PM   #4165
camaro99

 
camaro99's Avatar
 
Drives: Angry Dorothy II 2016 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawkesbury/1 hr South-E of Ottawa/Canada
Posts: 2,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCamaro2011 View Post
We should have a Christmas party!! We can even do it at my place!!!
Sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCamaro2011 View Post
It was really nice to see almost everybody!! A very good brunch at Fadi's restaurant and as always he treated us like VIPs Perfect ride, perfect day, great people... life's good!
Ditto! Bonne idée to get us together JB on such a nice day...!
And Harv's sister and bro in law are also car fans...she drives a 96 Stang!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 Rebel View Post
Hey why is everyone putting their cars away. I predict no snow till Mid Dec. Look at these temps we are having, makes for some great weekend cruises like the one you guys had today.
Angry Dorothy always ready to go...like in mid feb 2010 on TC but most of winter she sleeps
camaro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:49 PM   #4166
RaayRaay

 
RaayRaay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT CGM
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 843
Yep, great day, had lots of fun, great food.. but it ended up being very costly for me... On our way home, Our good buddy Harvey decides to put the pedal to the medal to catch up to Jaredcan so I do the same.... Not long after SHIT!!!! 150km in a 100km zone... So they say, but I don't think so....... $365 later, I was hoping the Camaro would but it didn't

Oh well had a great day just the same

Last edited by RaayRaay; 10-30-2011 at 06:02 PM.
RaayRaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:00 PM   #4167
camaro99

 
camaro99's Avatar
 
Drives: Angry Dorothy II 2016 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawkesbury/1 hr South-E of Ottawa/Canada
Posts: 2,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaayRaay View Post
Yep, great day, had lots of fun, great food.. but it ended up being very costly for me... On our way home, Our good buddy Harvey decides to put the pedal to the medal to catch up to Jaredcan so I do the same.... Not long after SHIT!!!! 150km in a 100km zone... $365 later, I was hoping the Camaro would but it didn't

Oh well had a great day just the same
Damn that sucks:(... but it could have been a lot higher...
camaro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:06 PM   #4168
Brad&Dianne
TRNZ4MR
 
Brad&Dianne's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 TRANSFORMER EDITION 2SS RS
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Roseneath, Ontario
Posts: 147
Oh Rachael, that really sucks!! Hope you won the race though!!
Brad&Dianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #4169
010 Camaro SS

 
010 Camaro SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 2SS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ottawa Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,493
Ah that sucks...one of the last cruises...Sorry to hear that Rachel...:(
010 Camaro SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #4170
montreal2010yellow


 
montreal2010yellow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2 LT/RS YELLOW, AUTO., VIN NO. 602
Join Date: May 2010
Location: LAVAL (10 min. north of Montreal), CANADA
Posts: 3,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaayRaay View Post
Yep, great day, had lots of fun, great food.. but it ended up being very costly for me... On our way home, Our good buddy Harvey decides to put the pedal to the medal to catch up to Jaredcan so I do the same.... Not long after SHIT!!!! 150km in a 100km zone... So they say, but I don't think so....... $365 later, I was hoping the Camaro would but it didn't

Oh well had a great day just the same
Sorry you got caught but just ask Rick to render you the 2$ he saved this morning. I won't say why he saved 2$ just in case the Prov. Goverment spies on us....

How many points.....? because that adds up to the invoice on your drivers permit...
__________________
T2 Facia, ACS TL1 Hood, ACS Winglets. G5CR CAI. Hotchsic Strut Brace and more...
montreal2010yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:29 PM   #4171
RaayRaay

 
RaayRaay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT CGM
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad&Dianne View Post
Oh Rachael, that really sucks!! Hope you won the race though!!
Yeah.. I even asked Rick "Do you think I could lose him" LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 010 Camaro SS View Post
Ah that sucks...one of the last cruises...Sorry to hear that Rachel...:(
Mehhh, it is what it is... I did the crime, now I pay the fine :(
RaayRaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:31 PM   #4172
RaayRaay

 
RaayRaay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT CGM
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal2010yellow View Post
Sorry you got caught but just ask Rick to render you the 2$ he saved this morning. I won't say why he saved 2$ just in case the Prov. Goverment spies on us....

How many points.....? because that adds up to the invoice on your drivers permit...
5 wonderful points gone. I'll be paying extra on my Drivers license and on Rick's car plates... that's what sucks, we already pay a hefty fine but then it keeps on adding on....
RaayRaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2nd meet & greet South West FL paultheman2007 USA - Southeast 3 07-05-2011 11:46 PM
2nd Annual Buyers & Builders Oshawa Meet & Greet - August 20-22 CanadianCamaro Canada 1575 11-26-2010 02:02 PM
HUGE Orange County Horsepower Meet, Greet, & PCH Cruise 03/07/10 redracer1 USA - California 18 03-09-2010 02:58 PM
Weekly MEET & GREET on Fridays - LAVAL RickRay Canada 94 09-26-2009 08:53 AM
Michigan FBody Meet & Greet, May 30th, Milford Michigan meissen USA - Great Lakes 23 05-30-2009 10:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.