Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2010, 09:13 PM   #701
kleif
Banned
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 37
Yes . It must be pure HELL! poor.
kleif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #702
RickRay
INJACC
 
RickRay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal (South Shore)Quebec, Canada
Posts: 6,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro99 View Post
In Hawkesbury till 8:00...Where are u guys going to after meet at Leon's ?

Might drive to Laval later tonight if I stay awake...

otherwise will see u guys in Nappy ville tomorrow

I think we said we will meet at my place for noon and then leave for the show. See you later...

By the way it was fun seeing a new face & a White C5 finally tonight in Laval...Eric - AKA Camarodriver. Glad you made it to the meet and telling us about your Horror Stories of your car Everything will end up perfect in the end...
__________________
Member of 'Club Elite' #70
2LT/RS Auto /Solo HFC/Solo Mach X-LLT J-Pipe/JBA Headers Shorty/
CAI - Cold Air Inductions/VMAX TB/Trifecta Tune/
Hotchkis Max Strut Brace/ Blade Dovetail Spoiler /Elite Catch Can
ACS T3 Hood Ports/T2 Bumper Ports/T2 Splitter/ACS T1 Led Light Kit /
ACS Rockers / ACS Composite Hood Liner/ACS Upper Rear Quarter Ports/
ACS Front Wheel Mud Flaps/ACS Rear Wheel Mud Flaps/Vitesse Throttle Controller
Pedders Drop Suspension / Style 41 ZL1 Wheels / Oracle Afterburners/ Oracle Concept SMD Sidemarkers
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:10 AM   #703
camaro99

 
camaro99's Avatar
 
Drives: Angry Dorothy II 2016 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawkesbury/1 hr South-E of Ottawa/Canada
Posts: 2,058
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
I think we said we will meet at my place for noon and then leave for the show. See you later...

By the way it was fun seeing a new face & a White C5 finally tonight in Laval...Eric - AKA Camarodriver. Glad you made it to the meet and telling us about your Horror Stories of your car Everything will end up perfect in the end...
C u at noon
camaro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:25 AM   #704
RickRay
INJACC
 
RickRay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal (South Shore)Quebec, Canada
Posts: 6,364
Hey, where are you guys??? I left for 10 mins to tell my neighbor about our party and I came back and saw you guys leaving ...It was late(2AM)...Hope Crazy Johnny was OK for work today

I hope you guys had a good time and made it home safely I know Rachael & I had fun as always . We had new members in our band, Chris 99, Crazy Johnny, and my daughter and her friend. Bill 69 Rebel, Harvey & Carol, Sorry you missed our live band rehearsal We could always use more back-up singers

So Until we meet again, now we rest and recuperate for the next outing

We'll post pictures shortly...
__________________
Member of 'Club Elite' #70
2LT/RS Auto /Solo HFC/Solo Mach X-LLT J-Pipe/JBA Headers Shorty/
CAI - Cold Air Inductions/VMAX TB/Trifecta Tune/
Hotchkis Max Strut Brace/ Blade Dovetail Spoiler /Elite Catch Can
ACS T3 Hood Ports/T2 Bumper Ports/T2 Splitter/ACS T1 Led Light Kit /
ACS Rockers / ACS Composite Hood Liner/ACS Upper Rear Quarter Ports/
ACS Front Wheel Mud Flaps/ACS Rear Wheel Mud Flaps/Vitesse Throttle Controller
Pedders Drop Suspension / Style 41 ZL1 Wheels / Oracle Afterburners/ Oracle Concept SMD Sidemarkers
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:06 PM   #705
camarorick

 
camarorick's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: .
Posts: 2,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRay View Post
Hey, where are you guys??? I left for 10 mins to tell my neighbor about our party and I came back and saw you guys leaving ...It was late(2AM)...Hope Crazy Johnny was OK for work today

I hope you guys had a good time and made it home safely I know Rachael & I had fun as always . We had new members in our band, Chris 99, Crazy Johnny, and my daughter and her friend. Bill 69 Rebel, Harvey & Carol, Sorry you missed our live band rehearsal We could always use more back-up singers

So Until we meet again, now we rest and recuperate for the next outing

We'll post pictures shortly...
We had a great time as usual Rick.... How couldn't we, we were in the best company Thanks to you and Rachel for hosting, you guys are the best

Hahahahaha, we wondered where you stumbled off to.... 2 a.m., it was time to go

Here's some pics of the day.... We started at the show 'n' shine, then made our way to dinner, and then Rachel & Ricks..... Looks like Joanne has found ANOTHER favorite beverage ..... The band still needs some work, as you can see on the last pic, we have a hard time keeping the audience attention

Last edited by camarorick; 11-28-2010 at 02:34 PM.
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:29 PM   #706
Camarodriver
 
Camarodriver's Avatar
 
Drives: 1975 Camaro, 2010 2LT, 2011/2SSrs
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 608
Send a message via ICQ to Camarodriver Send a message via MSN to Camarodriver Send a message via Skype™ to Camarodriver
Hahahaha, looks like a good time on the Beatles rock band! I finshed the game, (bass/expert & singing) we play all the time.

It was really nice seeing you all on Friday at Centropolis. I will make it again if possible to be sure. We are renovating our kitchen & bathroom right now, so my life is a little messy and the Camaro energy is all about getting it fixed. IT started rough & hard again this morning, *SIGH* bringing her in tomorrow.

Talk soon y'all!
eB
__________________
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition by the mediocre mind.... Al E
2010 Summit White 2LT Camaro <-(GONE)*New 2011 2SS/RS SW M6 OEM Hurst shifter ordered Oct 7th, 2010

The perma-grin effect pictured above by a good buddy giving me a ride in my Camaro!
Used 75 Camaro = $3500
Rolling restoration over 10 years = $5000
$5 of gas burned in 10 seconds = Priceless!
Camarodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #707
RickRay
INJACC
 
RickRay's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal (South Shore)Quebec, Canada
Posts: 6,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarorick View Post
We had a great time as usual Rick.... How couldn't we, we were in the best company Thanks to you and Rachel for hosting, you guys are the best

Hahahahaha, we wondered where you stumbled off to.... 2 a.m., it was time to go

Here's some pics of the day.... We started at the show 'n' shine, then made our way to dinner, and then Rachel & Ricks..... Looks like Joanne has found ANOTHER favorite beverage ..... The band still needs some work, as you can see on the last pic, we have a hard time keeping the audience attention
Here are few more Pics...Enjoy:
Attached Images
             
__________________
Member of 'Club Elite' #70
2LT/RS Auto /Solo HFC/Solo Mach X-LLT J-Pipe/JBA Headers Shorty/
CAI - Cold Air Inductions/VMAX TB/Trifecta Tune/
Hotchkis Max Strut Brace/ Blade Dovetail Spoiler /Elite Catch Can
ACS T3 Hood Ports/T2 Bumper Ports/T2 Splitter/ACS T1 Led Light Kit /
ACS Rockers / ACS Composite Hood Liner/ACS Upper Rear Quarter Ports/
ACS Front Wheel Mud Flaps/ACS Rear Wheel Mud Flaps/Vitesse Throttle Controller
Pedders Drop Suspension / Style 41 ZL1 Wheels / Oracle Afterburners/ Oracle Concept SMD Sidemarkers
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #708
christcringle

 
christcringle's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/2011 Pacecar/2011 LS/ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mtl,Qc,Canada
Posts: 820
Send a message via Skype™ to christcringle
__________________
Member ¨'' Club Elite '' #99
christcringle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #709
camaro99

 
camaro99's Avatar
 
Drives: Angry Dorothy II 2016 2SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hawkesbury/1 hr South-E of Ottawa/Canada
Posts: 2,058
All because of Camaros
camaro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:45 PM   #710
camarorick

 
camarorick's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: .
Posts: 2,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarodriver View Post
Hahahaha, looks like a good time on the Beatles rock band! I finshed the game, (bass/expert & singing) we play all the time.

It was really nice seeing you all on Friday at Centropolis. I will make it again if possible to be sure. We are renovating our kitchen & bathroom right now, so my life is a little messy and the Camaro energy is all about getting it fixed. IT started rough & hard again this morning, *SIGH* bringing her in tomorrow.

Talk soon y'all!
eB
Oh yeah, Beatles rock band is a blast.... Wii fit is a lot of fun too


It was really great to see you again Eric. You and Julie are always welcome to join us for our weekend festivities... Just keep checking this thread for updates

I'll keep an eye on your thread... Hopefully this nightmare with your motor will come to an end soon !!


Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro99 View Post
All because of Camaros
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:51 AM   #711
sugar'n'spice


 
Drives: .
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: .
Posts: 18,982
Well, the weather might be crappy on Friday....:(
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:17 AM   #712
2fast4her
 
2fast4her's Avatar
 
Drives: Indy Pace car 2011 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Montérégie
Posts: 56
:(
2fast4her is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #713
CAMAROBILLY
 
CAMAROBILLY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS Vert
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal Quebec CANADA
Posts: 145
Smile Boo Whooooo!

I need a Chevy fix!http://www.camaro5.com/forums/images/smilies/chevy.gif
CAMAROBILLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #714
camarorick

 
camarorick's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: .
Posts: 2,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAREDCAN View Post
HAHAHA... You didn't get enough last night
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2nd meet & greet South West FL paultheman2007 USA - Southeast 3 07-05-2011 11:46 PM
2nd Annual Buyers & Builders Oshawa Meet & Greet - August 20-22 CanadianCamaro Canada 1575 11-26-2010 02:02 PM
HUGE Orange County Horsepower Meet, Greet, & PCH Cruise 03/07/10 redracer1 USA - California 18 03-09-2010 02:58 PM
Weekly MEET & GREET on Fridays - LAVAL RickRay Canada 94 09-26-2009 08:53 AM
Michigan FBody Meet & Greet, May 30th, Milford Michigan meissen USA - Great Lakes 23 05-30-2009 10:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.