Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:10 PM   #1
Embalmer
2G1FT1EWXA9103351

Drives: 2SS RS, SIM, 6pd, 20"Alum
Standard Options Not Included on 2SS Order Form

So I ordered my 2SS tonight and let me just say, I haven't been so excited since I got my first car (1970 Pontiac Lemans - bought used in 1992).

Oddly enough when the dealer and I were going through the options, the UQA Boston Acoustic Premium Audio system was not automatically "checked" in the order form. The dealer checked the box and now it shows up as an "Ordered Options" item. I guess better safe than sorry right?

Since my order does not have pricing breakdown I can't be sure if they will charge me for this "standard" item.

Anyone else have this issue when they ordered??
Embalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
5thGenAnyone?
I'm thirsty

Drives: 1 speed bike
Nope, ur safe. the BA ARE included with the 2SS!!! As is everything else that comes out of factory. the only thing i can think of is the order sheet isnt 100% complete until finaled into GM. if that makes any sense. I also saw my order sheet today and had some issues on some things being double checked and stuff like that. I brought it up and Scotty assured me that it was just not complete yet.

Last edited by 5thGenAnyone?; 10-14-2008 at 07:33 PM. Reason: more info
5thGenAnyone? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
NVMY68SS
Drives #296

Drives: 1968 Camaro SS - 350/5 Speed
Mine showed the same thing. I was wondering about it as well but figured it was just a first day glitch in the system. When final pricing is included in the set-up and a final order is printed, I'm sure it will all be corrected.
NVMY68SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
rlg3

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embalmer View Post
So I ordered my 2SS tonight and let me just say, I haven't been so excited since I got my first car (1970 Pontiac Lemans - bought used in 1992).

Oddly enough when the dealer and I were going through the options, the UQA Boston Acoustic Premium Audio system was not automatically "checked" in the order form. The dealer checked the box and now it shows up as an "Ordered Options" item. I guess better safe than sorry right?

Since my order does not have pricing breakdown I can't be sure if they will charge me for this "standard" item.

Anyone else have this issue when they ordered??

It wasnt on my long print out but it was on the two page orderworkbench the print out that is two pages and has your order number it was on the second page on the right side
rlg3 is offline   Reply With Quote