Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2010, 01:13 PM   #99
Havok1327
 
Havok1327's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Peters, Missouri
Posts: 293
My books just got delivered.

They look GREAT! thanks again John!
Havok1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #100
Beauwulf

 
Beauwulf's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 LT RS A6 & '04 Acura RSX Type S
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,529
Ordered mine today... Thanks John for all the hard work involved! Like others have said, it's like a yearbook! Love it!
__________________
Beauwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #101
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...
 
johndawg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 1,116
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok1327 View Post
My books just got delivered.

They look GREAT! thanks again John!

Wow... you already got yours? Nice!!!


I don't have one yet. I can't wait to get it! ha

So glad you like it...

John
__________________
Follow Us on




The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #102
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...
 
johndawg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 1,116
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauwulf View Post
Ordered mine today... Thanks John for all the hard work involved! Like others have said, it's like a yearbook! Love it!

I had fun putting it together... I hope you enjoy it when it comes.
__________________
Follow Us on




The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #103
Havok1327
 
Havok1327's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Peters, Missouri
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndawg View Post
Wow... you already got yours? Nice!!!


I don't have one yet. I can't wait to get it! ha

So glad you like it...

John
My wife just sat down and looked at it, she couldn't believe how many times our car was in there.

She was also laughing at how many times my brother shows up in the background of random pictures. I think he's in there more than some cars.
Havok1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:41 PM   #104
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131
 
viper1cobra's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS Born 041509
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far West TEXAS
Posts: 1,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndawg View Post
Awesome! Thanks for all your contributions as well!
No problem. I am glad that I could be of some help, My Wife took all of the Pictures.

This was a very good idea, I like how you gave the credit for images provided by Forum Members.

The Book looks fantastic, I can't wait to get mine in. Thanks for all that you have done to get this together.
__________________
viper1cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:49 PM   #105
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...
 
johndawg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 1,116
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
No problem. I am glad that I could be of some help, My Wife took all of the Pictures.

This was a very good idea, I like how you gave the credit for images provided by Forum Members.

The Book looks fantastic, I can't wait to get mine in. Thanks for all that you have done to get this together.
I can't wait to get mine either... I hope they come tomorrow.
__________________
Follow Us on




The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #106
cm5217
2K10 SS
 
cm5217's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 SIM black stripes
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 341
Hello John I too got my book on sat and was just alittle disapointed. There is one pic i was hoping made it into the book but i dont see it...It was a pic your guys took of me and Cheryl Pilcher (in case you dont know she is the product manager of the camaro she was part of the GM group) anyway my car was the one she picked as her "Favorite 5th Ceneration Camaro" you know those white plastic signs that the GM group was giving out. It was a pic of her and I holding the sign standing in front of my car. Could you please look and see if you still have that pic? Just to help like i said its me and her I have a black camaro hat on and a black C5 shirt on and my car is SIM with black stripes and not sure if my front tag made it into the pic if it did its 2K10
SS. If you find it could you send it to me? Thanks again for all you work at C5 fest.
__________________
Tuned with HP tuners...LS3 Conversion With PAS spec 227/239 603/617 113 LSA comp cam...Circle D 3600 T.C....1 7/8 Kooks LT headers...Rotofab CAI W/ADM Scoop...VMax TB...Magnaflow 3" Catback...RX catch can...BMR Trailing Arms...BMR Toe Rods...BMR Pro rear cradle bushing kit...Smoked Lenses...Black Chrome SS rims...Black Bowties...Painted Stripes...Barton shifter...Hydro Dipped engine cover...Clear Shield bra (front clip and hood)...
cm5217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #107
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
acatlover13's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/IO
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lynn Haven, Florida
Posts: 2,977
Send a message via AIM to acatlover13 Send a message via Skype™ to acatlover13
OK...I paid for two day shipping and ordered last Monday.....where is my book?????? Others are starting to get them...why not me???
__________________
ECC on Facebook
2010 Camaro SS/RS IOM, IO interior, Custom Striping, Razzi body kit
ADM CAI w/scoop/Dynatech Headers & Hi-Flow Cats/Solo Performance Exhaust, FTI 3600 Stall/Comp Cams custom grind cam/LS3 conversion/FAST 102 Intake
acatlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #108
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...
 
johndawg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 1,116
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by acatlover13 View Post
OK...I paid for two day shipping and ordered last Monday.....where is my book?????? Others are starting to get them...why not me???
I paid for next day shipping the day I published the book and mine hasn't arrived yet either :(

I bet the books will show up in the next few days.

John
__________________
Follow Us on




The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #109
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...
 
johndawg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 1,116
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by cm5217 View Post
Hello John I too got my book on sat and was just alittle disapointed. There is one pic i was hoping made it into the book but i dont see it...It was a pic your guys took of me and Cheryl Pilcher (in case you dont know she is the product manager of the camaro she was part of the GM group) anyway my car was the one she picked as her "Favorite 5th Ceneration Camaro" you know those white plastic signs that the GM group was giving out. It was a pic of her and I holding the sign standing in front of my car. Could you please look and see if you still have that pic? Just to help like i said its me and her I have a black camaro hat on and a black C5 shirt on and my car is SIM with black stripes and not sure if my front tag made it into the pic if it did its 2K10
SS. If you find it could you send it to me? Thanks again for all you work at C5 fest.
Hey... It's great that you have the book so soon. I haven't even seen it yet.

Sorry your pic didn't get in the book. There were thousands of pictures that I had to go through. I tried to get as many as I could in there.

I know it wasn't me that shot you two together... I'll contact the other two photographers to see if they remember shooting you with Cheryl.

Where were you when the photographer shot you? Was he wearing a red and black shirt?

Thanks,

John
__________________
Follow Us on




The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:50 PM   #110
cm5217
2K10 SS
 
cm5217's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 SIM black stripes
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndawg View Post
Hey... It's great that you have the book so soon. I haven't even seen it yet.

Sorry your pic didn't get in the book. There were thousands of pictures that I had to go through. I tried to get as many as I could in there.

I know it wasn't me that shot you two together... I'll contact the other two photographers to see if they remember shooting you with Cheryl.

Where were you when the photographer shot you? Was he wearing a red and black shirt?

Thanks,

John
yes he was wearing a red and black shirt he was walking around with Cheryl and the others as they were picking the cars they liked. as for where we where over behind the venders where all the cars were parked.
__________________
Tuned with HP tuners...LS3 Conversion With PAS spec 227/239 603/617 113 LSA comp cam...Circle D 3600 T.C....1 7/8 Kooks LT headers...Rotofab CAI W/ADM Scoop...VMax TB...Magnaflow 3" Catback...RX catch can...BMR Trailing Arms...BMR Toe Rods...BMR Pro rear cradle bushing kit...Smoked Lenses...Black Chrome SS rims...Black Bowties...Painted Stripes...Barton shifter...Hydro Dipped engine cover...Clear Shield bra (front clip and hood)...
cm5217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:44 PM   #111
ATLNole
 
ATLNole's Avatar
 
Drives: SummitWhite 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS 6Spd
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 45
Just ordered mine.
__________________
ATLNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #112
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...
 
johndawg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Posts: 1,116
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLNole View Post
Just ordered mine.
Awesome! Thanks for helping me with the shoot...
__________________
Follow Us on




The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaro5Fest Official Book finalized and ready for order! johndawg Camaro5 Store Merchandise 16 05-10-2010 03:08 PM
Camaro5Fest Official Book finalized and ready for order! johndawg 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 16 05-10-2010 03:06 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.