Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

USA - California The Golden State

Old 05-18-2010, 08:43 AM   #26
Bowtie Junkman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 57 Nomad, 71 Camino
I got a guy around the corner from me doing the same thing ... every mod piece by piece ... he even had me write down all the pieces and where I got them from and where I got them installed ... and he has contacted everyone on the list ...
I guess I did all the homework for the both of us ...
At least his car is not the same color as mine ...
K&N Aircharger, Edelbrock X-pipe, GMPP Off-Road exhaust, Diablosport Predator w/custom tune by OCD Customs, Eibach springs, Drifz Jade-R 20" wheels, painted Rally Stripes w/CCC stencil kit, tinted windows, emblems/tail-light bezels removed, painted Bumblebee bowties by Gary's Customs
Bowtie Junkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:45 AM   #27
SSOOCH
"El Dictator"

Drives: 08 HHR SS, 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyan74 View Post
A neighbor that lives 2 streets over was telling me he was getting an orange camaro. He asked me everything, where I got the wheels, what kind, what lowering etc. Today I see him drive by in my car basically. He took it to the same shop and got everything the same I know the saying imatation is the sincerest form of flattery, but cmon. And I know people are going to have my wheels, but it sucks because he lives in the same neighborhood. So if you see my car, it might not be me lol I need to do some more mods ASAP
You're in Cali. Time to take your car to West Coast Customs and let them molest it. Then you'd be different.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #28
daddyuhoh

Drives: '10 SS1/'03 Tahoe/'06 Harley
Dammit I was looking at wheels just like yours. I like black with a red line to accent the paint. Now due to peer pressure its back to the drawing board.....
daddyuhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #29
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro, 2012 370Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyuhoh View Post
Dammit I was looking at wheels just like yours. I like black with a red line to accent the paint. Now due to peer pressure its back to the drawing board.....
No do whatever you want, I am just mad because he lives so close to me

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:10 AM   #30
D1BADZ
hmmmmm

Drives: 2010 IOM in-n-out 2SS
Quote:
No do whatever you want, I am just mad because he lives so close to me
you can move to the costa rican Jungle, although i did see an IOM one when i was there last week

D1BADZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:51 PM   #31
clg_98ta

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
A neighbor that lives 2 streets over was telling me he was getting an orange camaro. He asked me everything, where I got the wheels, what kind, what lowering etc. Today I see him drive by in my car basically. He took it to the same shop and got everything the same I know the saying imatation is the sincerest form of flattery, but cmon. And I know people are going to have my wheels, but it sucks because he lives in the same neighborhood. So if you see my car, it might not be me lol I need to do some more mods ASAP

That's just lame. Wouldn't be so bad to pick one from this site (i.e. a member in another state) and copy it, but someone in your neighborhood? There's gotta be an unwritten rule about that...

Maybe you should leave one of those camaro5 cards on his car, directing him to this thread...

Nice car, btw (both of you)

clg_98ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:11 PM   #32
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
well i dont know what to say about that but i guess its better to be liked than hated !!! lol
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote