Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
PFYC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions New members, come introduce yourselves here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2006, 07:11 PM   #1
rbuzz
 
Drives: 2002 Camaro SS, 1974 Z28
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 2
new member saying Hi

Hey everyone. After visiting your forums as a guest for a while, I decided that it's finally time to join. I am amazed at all of the information available on this site. With the new Camaro coming we're all in for some amazing times. I would like to ask anyone who can help me a slightly off topic question. The video posted by various member have been nothing short of amazing. Pictures are great but videos are even better. Can anyone recommend a program which will allow me to download some of the videos posted? I don't want to infringe on anyone's rights but some of the videos are so darned good that I would like to be able to see them in the future. And hopefully in the future when I add another Camaro to the collection it would be nice to be able to look back at the entire development process of the new Camaro. Some of the videos such as the introduction of the Camaro Concept, and others with GM execs showing the concept are a part of the Camaro history that I would like to record. So if anyone can recommend a way to save these videos I would greatly appreciate it.
rbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 11:38 PM   #2
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,289
Hey rbuzz, glad to have you here. If you're looking for the latest on the 5th Gen, I think you know that you can find it here.

On the topic of saving the videos, I don't really know what to say. I don't know what program(s) I have, but I just right click and "save target". That seems to work for me. Can anyone else answer this question???

See ya on the site!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 08:04 AM   #3
MarkLS2
Administrator
 
MarkLS2's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 157
Welcome aboard my friend
MarkLS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 10:54 AM   #4
Moose
Moderator
 
Moose's Avatar
 
Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Newtown, Pa.
Posts: 4,015
Welcome aboard!
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:42 PM   #5
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
welcome
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
Shardik2SS
How U Doin?
 
Drives: #21,644
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,566
Welcome!
Shardik2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:36 PM   #7
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things
 
Sir Nuke's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2LT/RS,'14 Caddy CTS Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Southeast of Houston, Texas
Posts: 15,979
rbuzz, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.



oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
__________________
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:02 AM   #8
Camaro21


 
Camaro21's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 5,023
Welcome "Officially" to the site !!
__________________
Camaro21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:45 AM   #9
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
Michael_Js's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Posts: 5,317
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Hi and Welcome!
Cool family of Camaros you have there!
Adding a 2010 or '11 to the family?
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; Subthump; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:24 AM   #10
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless
 
Iwantone2's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: OC Cali
Posts: 9,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbuzz View Post
Hey everyone. After visiting your forums as a guest for a while, I decided that it's finally time to join. I am amazed at all of the information available on this site. With the new Camaro coming we're all in for some amazing times. I would like to ask anyone who can help me a slightly off topic question. The video posted by various member have been nothing short of amazing. Pictures are great but videos are even better. Can anyone recommend a program which will allow me to download some of the videos posted? I don't want to infringe on anyone's rights but some of the videos are so darned good that I would like to be able to see them in the future. And hopefully in the future when I add another Camaro to the collection it would be nice to be able to look back at the entire development process of the new Camaro. Some of the videos such as the introduction of the Camaro Concept, and others with GM execs showing the concept are a part of the Camaro history that I would like to record. So if anyone can recommend a way to save these videos I would greatly appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Hey rbuzz, glad to have you here. If you're looking for the latest on the 5th Gen, I think you know that you can find it here.

On the topic of saving the videos, I don't really know what to say. I don't know what program(s) I have, but I just right click and "save target". That seems to work for me. Can anyone else answer this question???

See ya on the site!
Welcome aboard rbuzz!!! If the videos are from YouTube, which I'm guessing they're not, there is a program called "Videora iPod Converter" that includes a way to download videos from YouTube. The software is free. Let me know if this helps!

EDIT: You can also try savevid.com as well
__________________
Iwantone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:37 AM   #11
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,796
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Surely you guys see that you're welcoming a member who signed up 4 years ago.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #12
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958
 
Camaro_Corvette's Avatar
 
Drives: Team 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,958
Huge necro
__________________
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #13
Shardik2SS
How U Doin?
 
Drives: #21,644
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Surely you guys see that you're welcoming a member who signed up 4 years ago.
Yes and your point is....

Necro posting is fun.
Shardik2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #14
Pumpkin1LT

 
Pumpkin1LT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Altus AFB, Oklahoma
Posts: 883
Welcome buzz! Your right! This site is a bible of information!
__________________

A happy wife is one in the garage getting dirty under her 2010 Camaro!
Pumpkin1LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:10 PM   #15
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,796
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I'm thinking Buzz didn't stick around long. I think TAG scared him away.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #16
Xanthos
Almost-Original Postwhore
 
Xanthos's Avatar
 
Drives: Stick
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 12,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I'm thinking Buzz didn't stick around long. I think TAG scared him away.
LMAO. Tag has a tendency to do that.
- X
__________________
Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:12 PM   #17
2010 2-Tone


 
2010 2-Tone's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RY 2SS with Custom Stripes
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Jennings, La.
Posts: 2,287
Good to have you in the family.
__________________

-Custom Stripes, Eibach Drop Springs
-MagnaFlow 3" Catback with X pipe
-ADM CAI-Street Version, SLP 160 T-Stat
-Ragin Racin Custom Tune
-Kooks LT Coated Headers, Heritage Grille
-Barton Short Throw Shifter
-Slotted & Dimpled Rotors
-Powercoated Calipers by Mike
-Hawk Ceramic Pads
-Painted Roof
-Painted Gills & Back Panel
-3-M Clear Bra, AAC Plasma DRL's
404rwhp and 403tq
2010 2-Tone is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Member! Sinister New Member Introductions 9 03-16-2010 12:19 PM
Hello and what about member numbers.. fyrfyt Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 4 06-26-2006 05:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.