Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

View our official forum sponsors list.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2012, 02:30 PM   #188
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,149
PM sent.

I'm going to swap my rear brakes on my SS for V6 brakes so I can run smaller wheels.

I need 3 things:
rear rotors, slotted (black coating, black hub)

rear stainless brake lines (do you make brake lines specifically for V6 or will my lines from my brembos work?)

Hawk ceramic pads
__________________
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:44 PM   #189
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
PM sent.

I'm going to swap my rear brakes on my SS for V6 brakes so I can run smaller wheels.

I need 3 things:
rear rotors, slotted (black coating, black hub)

rear stainless brake lines (do you make brake lines specifically for V6 or will my lines from my brembos work?)

Hawk ceramic pads
Yes, replied.

Thanks
Steven
r1concepts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #190
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 582
Tuesday bump!
r1concepts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:44 PM   #191
xSSkier874
Shh I'm hunting mustangs
 
xSSkier874's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Corvette Z06/Z07
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 404
Send a message via AIM to xSSkier874
Can i get PM for some parts all for a SS shipped to 12866

-Slotted rotors w/ cryo
-Hawk HPS pads
-stop tech braided lines
-Motul fluid
__________________
Sold -10 2SS/RS, sunroof, and a lot of toys!
Camaro5 Fest IV camarocross super modified champ
Current- 2011 Corvette Z06 w/ Z07 package
xSSkier874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #192
manwitadream
manwitadream
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Severn, Maryland
Posts: 73
front rotors

Can you send me a price on the front rigors dimpled and spotted and also on just the slotted shipped to 21144.
manwitadream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:38 PM   #193
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSSkier874 View Post
Can i get PM for some parts all for a SS shipped to 12866

-Slotted rotors w/ cryo
-Hawk HPS pads
-stop tech braided lines
-Motul fluid
PM sent, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwitadream View Post
Can you send me a price on the front rigors dimpled and spotted and also on just the slotted shipped to 21144.
PM sent, thanks

-Steven
r1concepts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:56 AM   #194
blackonblacksls
 
Drives: 2011 2ss/rs
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: houston
Posts: 538
Ok I too swapping to v6 brakes.

I need rear rotor. Rear stainless line. Rear hawk ceramic pad. All for a v6

Also just to do all of it together. I need the front stainless line, but for a v8 And brake fluid.
blackonblacksls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:25 PM   #195
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonblacksls View Post
Ok I too swapping to v6 brakes.

I need rear rotor. Rear stainless line. Rear hawk ceramic pad. All for a v6

Also just to do all of it together. I need the front stainless line, but for a v8 And brake fluid.
PM sent, thanks.
r1concepts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #196
mad1111
Inland Empire Camaro Club
 
mad1111's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ontario, California
Posts: 376
Can you PM what I need for my V6 LS?

I would like to get drilled/slotted rotors but not sure if they will clear with my 18" heritage wheels? I would need rotors and pads...

Thanks in advance!
__________________
ARK Performance Exhaust / 10000K HID / Tint: F=35% RQ=20% R=Ceramic Limo / Injen CAI (Polished)

www.iecamaroclub.com
mad1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #197
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad1111 View Post
Can you PM what I need for my V6 LS?

I would like to get drilled/slotted rotors but not sure if they will clear with my 18" heritage wheels? I would need rotors and pads...

Thanks in advance!
PM sent, thanks.
r1concepts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:03 PM   #198
blackTT600

 
Drives: 2011 2LT M6 SC
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 919
Hey, I'm a V6 2LT doing a full SS brake conversion. I'm going to want full set of SS rotors, some braided steel lines and some good performing (low noise/squeak) pads. What is the difference in rotors, Drilled, slotted, dimpled, combination. Which are best? Longest lasting? Best performance? Can I get a PM with some info? bTW thanks for the low prices. Seem to be really aggressively priced.
blackTT600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:20 PM   #199
blackTT600

 
Drives: 2011 2LT M6 SC
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 919
Also, I'm going to need the hardware for the calipers. Thanks in advance
blackTT600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:14 PM   #200
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackTT600 View Post
Hey, I'm a V6 2LT doing a full SS brake conversion. I'm going to want full set of SS rotors, some braided steel lines and some good performing (low noise/squeak) pads. What is the difference in rotors, Drilled, slotted, dimpled, combination. Which are best? Longest lasting? Best performance? Can I get a PM with some info? bTW thanks for the low prices. Seem to be really aggressively priced.
PM sent.

Thanks
Steven
r1concepts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:17 AM   #201
DSPark13
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado 2500HD D/A
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 17
PM sent for full set of SS Premium Slotted or Slotted and Dimpled Rotors.

Thanks.
DSPark13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #202
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSPark13 View Post
PM sent for full set of SS Premium Slotted or Slotted and Dimpled Rotors.

Thanks.
PM sent, thanks.

-Steven
r1concepts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #203
cabbe
 
Drives: none
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: los angeles
Posts: 691
Which is better for low dust? hps or ceramic pads?
cabbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #204
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbe View Post
Which is better for low dust? hps or ceramic pads?
Hawk Ceramics all the way.
r1concepts is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DBA Brake Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads, and Motul Fluids! AJ@ECSMotorsports Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 49 11-13-2010 04:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.