Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

View our official forum sponsors list.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #103
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVSS View Post
was just on your web site, Didnt see drilled and slotted rotors for the 2010 2ss listed could you pm me a price for all 4 corners?


Thanks
PM sent, thank you.
r1concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #104
StlRomAniaN

 
StlRomAniaN's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,533
PM for drilled & slotted SS, with stainless steel brake lines, and pads.
__________________
StlRomAniaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:48 PM   #105
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team
 
Buffnshine's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 2,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by StlRomAniaN View Post
PM for drilled & slotted SS, with stainless steel brake lines, and pads.
Ditto for SS
__________________
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #106
StlRomAniaN

 
StlRomAniaN's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,533
Bump.
__________________
StlRomAniaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #107
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 585
PM sent, thanks.
r1concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:27 AM   #108
DarkneSS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Westchester, New York
Posts: 3,715
Can anyone comment on the ones for the V6? How is the quality? Can I just swap out my stock ones for these?

If so the price is too good, I gotta work these into my budget and get them asap!
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:50 AM   #109
ddavis
boostalicious
 
ddavis's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown Ls3
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bay Area SF
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkneSS View Post
Can anyone comment on the ones for the V6? How is the quality? Can I just swap out my stock ones for these?

If so the price is too good, I gotta work these into my budget and get them asap!
I have a set of the v8 ones on my car, nice rotors. Easy install, took me 20min at each wheel without rushing. Pick you up some hawk hps pads for them. I wouldnt suggest breaking in new rotors with used pads. Heres a shot with them on my car...

__________________
*Powered by Maggie**553rwhp 541rwtq*
ddavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #110
Huggerorange73
Banned
 
Drives: The REAL C5
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Norridge, IL
Posts: 1,830
Send a message via AIM to Huggerorange73
Can you please PM me a price on a set of slotted and drilled rotors for a 2010 SS with the ceramic Hawk pads...shipping to 60706.

Thanks!
Mike
Huggerorange73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #111
DarkneSS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Westchester, New York
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddavis View Post
I have a set of the v8 ones on my car, nice rotors. Easy install, took me 20min at each wheel without rushing. Pick you up some hawk hps pads for them. I wouldnt suggest breaking in new rotors with used pads. Heres a shot with them on my car...

Wow they look great! I'll probably wait then until my current pads wear out, once I get this upgrade I wont want to go back so I might as well get a good use out of them.
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:16 AM   #112
longgun
Drummer
 
longgun's Avatar
 
Drives: Black Camaro
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 183
Sir, Not meaning to sound dumb, but what is the major difference between the following two pads?

FT/RR POSI CERAMIC PADS (V6): $90

FT/RR HAWK CERAMIC PADS (V6): $145


Could you PM me a price for both sets with shipping to 31820?

Thanks
longgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #113
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggerorange73 View Post
Can you please PM me a price on a set of slotted and drilled rotors for a 2010 SS with the ceramic Hawk pads...shipping to 60706.

Thanks!
Mike
Pm sent, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgun View Post
Sir, Not meaning to sound dumb, but what is the major difference between the following two pads?

FT/RR POSI CERAMIC PADS (V6): $90

FT/RR HAWK CERAMIC PADS (V6): $145


Could you PM me a price for both sets with shipping to 31820?

Thanks
Hawk Ceramics will brake better than the Posi ceramics.

Thanks
Steven
r1concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:40 PM   #114
martin_2010
 
martin_2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss/Rs package
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: san antonio texas
Posts: 138
need a price

please send me a price for the front and rear for a v8 1ss to 78238
and how much would you recommend getting new break pads and which are best and how much
also how much for the shiny brake lines ? anything else i would need ?
martin_2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:02 AM   #115
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
PM price for SS drilled and slotted to 75074?
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #116
r1concepts

 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: La Habra
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_2010 View Post
please send me a price for the front and rear for a v8 1ss to 78238
and how much would you recommend getting new break pads and which are best and how much
also how much for the shiny brake lines ? anything else i would need ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
PM price for SS drilled and slotted to 75074?
PM sent, thanks guys.

-Steven
r1concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:08 PM   #117
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy
 
Rockin the BlueSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,148
i just got mine on... they are great! here are some fast phone pics... will take better ones this weekend hopefully.

Rockin the BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #118
BumbleBeeSS2009

 
BumbleBeeSS2009's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wellington FL
Posts: 1,600
Could you please PM me a package price on the following:

Cross-Drilled & slotted Rotors (SS)
G2 Kit (Yellow)
Hawk HPS Pads

Shipped to 33449

Thanks!
__________________

#52325 Delivered 11/07/2009
BumbleBeeSS2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:15 PM   #119
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy
 
Rockin the BlueSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,148
I forgot to mention that my rotors are dimpled ans slotted... at no extra charge it was great to get these on the car and the look great. i will get some good quality pictures taken and will report back. R1 Concepts was great to work with, answered all my questions and offer a great deal on a reputable rotor.

By the way R1concepts i have seen some people say that to bed the rotor and pads the process is 60-20 80-20 and 100-20 without stopping just braking, any comments?

thanks again, A++++


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin the BlueSS View Post
i just got mine on... they are great! here are some fast phone pics... will take better ones this weekend hopefully.

Rockin the BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DBA Brake Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads, and Motul Fluids! AJ@ECSMotorsports Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 49 11-13-2010 04:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.