Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 08-23-2010, 10:14 AM   #855
blkngldbabe
Barossa's handler

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice View Post
Hi Jennifer, I hope I haven't mistaken your name, didn't have time to say hello all, but here is my big WELCOME to you, and congratualtions on your litho! I hope you enjoyed yourself?

As for the those secret pics....ha ha ...time will tell
I had a fantastic time, and yes, it's Jennifer...or Jenn..or hey you. LOL

Hope to see you next year!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:32 AM   #856
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
Definitely looks like a great time by all. Guess I will need to persuade some folks from "down south" to make the trek next year.

Thankx for sharing the pics and stories.
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:41 AM   #857
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
Well done on the video Matster. Some real nice stills in there as well. We were in the museum while you were taking a lot of those. We parked in the lot beside the museum with Paul and Deb when it was empty and spoke with the mayor on the sidewalk before going into the museum. We spent quite a bit of time in there and ours was the only car left when we came out. We never realized that some nice pics were being taken with the line up of Camaros against the old brick wall, until we saw them posted. Nice eye. I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to get my own...maybe next year.
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:53 AM   #858
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matster View Post
Big thanks to Hylton, Scott and those that provided them with the support it took to make this such a big success. Would also like to thank Martinrea International and Nurse Chevrolet for their hospitality as well as the support received from our friend south of the Border, Sparta Chevrolet, Classic Chevrolet and Newman Chevrolet (in no particular order).

It was really great to put faces to screen names and personalities and I hope to see you all there again next year as well as a whole bunch of new comers!

Thanks Matster for the great video!!!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #859
sugar'n'spice

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkngldbabe View Post
I had a fantastic time, and yes, it's Jennifer...or Jenn..or hey you. LOL

Hope to see you next year!
Can't wait!!!
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:57 AM   #860
3CamarosOnHand

Yeah!!! We got home to a PM from Mike (Super60) we are litho#161!!! YES . We know many of you already have one but since we don't we are very excited and honored. I'll say it again, Mike is truly a class act
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #861
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Thumbs up THANK YOU!

A BIG BIG Thanks to EVERYONE... I still hurt from LMAO every day I was there (mostly from Team Texas....) - I NEVER EVER had a better time....even the 13 hr ride wasn't bad (except Chicago!!!)

Thank you Mike Judge - for spending so much time with us, and for giving us the chance to meet some of your co-workers. Also for taking a break after the big party in the "quiet place"! (who knew what was going to happen after leaving it!)

Scott & Hylton - everything outstanding. FUN doesn't come close to describing the weekend.....even beyond insanely crazy, in a very good way! Food was OUTSTANDING, and every person I FINALLY got to meet - I love you all! Glad we spent the time together and look forward to "crossing the border" for the next one!

Eric brother, you rock. Cousin Dave, thanks for the memories - no need to send glade as a Christmas gift, we have plenty at home (and I blame it on the Hooters Burger).

Eric PUNKED me with the Hooters Girls!

Anna, thanks for Hotel Bearinger - without it, I would have been in the Michigan northwoods, getting eaten by a bear. And thank Davey for taking time out to chat - I love his dealership (with an empty office )

Josh, my U-NY Customer - THANKS FOR COMING! Glad to see you again, and glad to see all the GREAT THINGS you got from the weekend, and I was glad to be a part of it!

To the I.T. girl at Martinrea, thanks for posing next to a CLASSIC RIDE! Everyone at your plant was great - and to think I could run that IBM Mainframe you have, and be a part of the build team - yes, some people HEARD of a photo, so I'll finally share it -

Tom (aka BANSHEE) - you my friend are the OFFICIAL CAMARO SCOTTY BAD ASS BODYGUARD! Email me your home addy - I'll be mailing you something!

And thanks to the MANY MANY Friends that said HI and "felt my pain" - Ya'all know what I mean!!! - but I wouldn't have changed a thing or wanted it any other way!

CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:45 AM   #862
mrbrans5

Drives: IOM Bahia Int. 2LT RS M6 SR BH
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd24 View Post
Thanks Eric and Dawn - so glad we parked near you at the GM Oshawa meet & great to "meet" you - so much in common beyond our SIMs !!!

We enjoyed meeting everyone and as its said we're only strangers once now all friends.

We're in Niagara Falls till Tuesday (I saw where the Marriott valets park our Camaros, nicely secured lot off-site from the Hotel), then a stop at Solo Performance Exhaust in Buffalo before travelling to celebrate my Dad's 85th Birthday... An added bonus for attending the BBOMG are the many tourist attractions around Oshawa, Toronto and Niagara Falls... pic taken Sunday as we arrived.

You never said anything about inatalling a Solo system?

Should have showed you mine!

You'll love the Solo exhaust Tom... and they really take care of you there too!

mrbrans5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:51 PM   #863
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Friendships

I am putting together my photos, but here are a few that I think sums it up for us all. It was more than a car event, it was a family reunion.

Hylton, what a great friend you have become! You and Scott did an awesome job, not enough words to express our gratitude for your wonderful work on this event. I will cherish the memories always.

Scott, you rock! You made me feel like a party of the family!

Anna, you are awesome, love you to death!! And you can sniff my neck anytime!

Angelina, we are two of a kind, kinda scary!!! Had a blast with you! To be continued.............

Joanne, love you like a sis, you are a treasured jewel!

Karen, we are too alike, we could have gotten into a lot of trouble.

Tom, one word, handcuffs!!! Don't forget to visit Louisiana!

Eric and Dave, my southern boys, wow, I could just eat you up! Can't wait to cruise over and have an event in Dallas soon! And Eric, thanks for the offer of a huge discount......

Trent and Amy, I found my next vacation buddies!!! Love you both!

Scotty, thanks for being a partner in crime, you are too funny!

Mike Judge, you are just wonderful and love to call you a friend! Especially after Saturday night! Come visit us in Louisiana when you can!

And to everyone, thanks for making my visit so welcoming and I have made a lifetime of memories and friendships.
Attached Images

Last edited by CajunCamaroChic; 08-23-2010 at 02:28 PM.
CajunCamaroChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #864
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
OH LORD WOW CROWN AND MORE CROWN Thanks for the pictures of my moments in Oshawa

oh and Hey Scott

You care to express to everyone how The pic with the IT girl wouldnt have happened if it wasnt for my A$$ glad to do it buddy it wouldnt have been as good without ya.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:10 PM   #865
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
OH LORD WOW CROWN AND MORE CROWN Thanks for the pictures of my moments in Oshawa Scotty

Hey Scott

You care to express to everyone how The pic with the IT girl wouldnt have happened if it wasnt for my A$$ glad to do it buddy it wouldnt have been as good without ya.
You and Eric look nice in the morning right after you wake up!
Old 08-23-2010, 02:10 PM   #866
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
Looks like a blast!
Old 08-23-2010, 02:33 PM   #867
2010CAMAROJ

Drives: 2006 HHR LT, 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Had a Great Time!!!

Just wanted to thanks to Hylton and Scotty for making another memorable gathering, without their hard work and dedication this event would not be around. I had a great time this weekend and made a lot of new friends. It was great seeing old friends and making new ones, putting faces to names was great. Tom is was nice hanging out again good luck with your exhaust shopping hope I helped in making your decision easier. Trent and Amy thanks for the caravan up and thru the Ford dealership was a blast, we will keep in touch "Waldo". Robert was nice meeting you and hope next time we can make it thru customs without and delays ! Paul was nice meeting you and your wife for the caravan up, love your license plate, maybe will see you around town! Eric and Dawn was nice meeting you and hope you can make the trip up again next year, keep the pics coming. Angelina was nice seeing you again and nice work on the new paint job, looks awesome. The big three dealers Eric, Anna, and Scotty was great meeting and hanging out with you guys, haven't laughed that hard in a long time, without your help this event would have not been the same. Lisa, nice to put a name to a face, maybe next time Bella can come down and join us and thanks for the first Synergy Green SS pics. Josh congrads on your winnings and looking forward to joining you guys in the Upstate C5 group and hanging out at some of the future events. For the Montreal group, great group of people and cars, they know how to have a good time!!
For anyone else I missed it was a great time and looking forward to next years gathering which should be bigger and better!!!

Last but not least, thanks to Mike Judge for coming out to all the events. It was nice seeing you again and catching up from last year ( Go Bills!!!) Mike you are one of a kind and thanks for all your help in making the Camaro what it is today!!

Talk to ya'll soon!!!!

Last edited by 2010CAMAROJ; 08-23-2010 at 02:52 PM.
2010CAMAROJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:40 PM   #868
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunCamaroChic View Post
You and Eric look nice in the morning right after you wake up!
I don't know how they do it!! Man those Texans can drink

Tags
oshawa rocks!, you should be coming here!