Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 08-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #1072
camarorick

Drives: .
No need to be sorry
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:11 PM   #1073
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
Hylton, where's our interviews? I thought they said they'd link them up on some website???

Also, shoot me an email - I have someone that would like to talk to you via email about next year
Beats me....
Old 08-25-2010, 10:13 PM   #1074
Ravirn
Account Unaccounted for

Drives: Black SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaayRaay View Post
No apologies needed. Rough is good sometimes I had a blast getting to know all of you sooo much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice View Post
Mmmmm..........the rougher the better!!!!

Quote:
Beads! Beads! Beads!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_bank_robber View Post
Oh yeah....me too! Then Jason made me start all over again last night!
You bet, Anna!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:17 PM   #1075
sugar'n'spice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravirn View Post

You bet, Anna!
Jason !

You are an animal!!!!!!:seesaw:
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:24 PM   #1076
Ravirn
Account Unaccounted for

Quote:
Jason !

You are an animal!!!!!!:seesaw:
I do try.
Stopped off in Fargo, ND... 15 hours of driving left tomorrow... then the party is officially over for me.

BOOOO!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:25 PM   #1077
Ravirn
Account Unaccounted for

Oh... my... stars and garters. THAT'S a picture that begs for an explanation!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkngldbabe View Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #1078
RaayRaay

Drives: 2LT CGM
Quote:
I do try.
Stopped off in Fargo, ND... 15 hours of driving left tomorrow... then the party is officially over for me.

BOOOO!
Come back... Come back... We have another party in the works for Sept. 4-5 in Hawksbury ON. Leave now and you'll make it...
RaayRaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #1079
Angelina

Drives: 2010 Camaro!
Quote:

You bet, Anna!
And I missed it....I am only 40 min's from her!!

Drives: 2SS RS, IOM, Auto, Sunroof

Delivered: 5/15/09
Angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:37 PM   #1080
sugar'n'spice

Quote:
I do try.

BOOOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaayRaay View Post
Come back... Come back... We have another party in the works for Sept. 4-5 in Hawksbury ON. Leave now and you'll make it...
I officially second that motion !!!!!
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:21 PM   #1081
blkngldbabe
Barossa's handler

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
Shhhhhh!! I'll never tell. Bwahahaha
Old 08-26-2010, 01:34 AM   #1082
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS Born 041509
A Special thanks to all of the wonderful Men and Women of GM Oshawafor making our awesome vehicles, and helping to put this event together every year.

It was very nice to have such a warm reception at Martinrea, the employees were very helpful, and answered all of our groups questions.

Nurse Chevrolet was kind enough to allow us to use their Dealership to have our Show-n-Shine, and also provided lunch.

It was also a pleasure to see Mike Judge (Super60)again, after meeting him at C5Fest in Georgia in April where I recieved Litho #131. I am happy that We were all able to sign the Camaro and present it to you on Saturday Night. I hope that we will meet again soon. It is rare to find someone of your calibre that is willing to go above and beyond the way that you have to get the litho program started. We all appreciate the time that you have put into the Lithos giving us a peice of GM Oshawa, so the Camaro is our way of saying Thankyou for all of your work and giving you back a small piece of each of us.

Thanks to Hylton and Scott for doing most of the leg work in preparing and setting up the venues for this event. A job well done.

Scotty (CamaroScotty), Eric (SS-Eric), Anna (little_Bank_robber), David (Jekyll-N-Hyde), this event would not have been what it was without the generous donation provided by your Dealerships. Thankyou for everything that each of you have done for the Camaro Community. It was a pleasure to meet all three of you, and maybe one day we will all meet again. Eric it was great to meet you in person, as we have a few things in common. I know where to go know if I need another car. Us Texas boys have to stick together. Scotty thanks for helping out out the small request that I had. Anna, I am glad that we met, as I have PM'ed you for information before.

Tom and Fran (tjd24) it was very nice to meet you, as we found that we have more in common than we would have thought. I hope we stay in touch, and till the next time we meet. I am glad we were able to provide you with helpful tips for Niagara Falls. I hope that your stay was enjoyable.

Trent and Amy (trm0002) , Thanks for allowing us to follow you from Niagara Falls to Martinrea. It was a pleasure to meet you both. I hope we can do it again hopefully next year.

Tom (Banshee) it was nice to meet you after talking to you on the phone a few times, and PM's sent back and forth before this event. I have not forgotten about the pics, I will try to get them resent before the weekend. It was funny to see you wearing a pink hat.

Lisa (CajunCamaroChic) , My neighbor in LA. Thankyou for your assitance with the special project. Hope to see you again at another event, with Bella.

Rick (RickRay and RaayRaay), it was very nice to meet both of you. I enjoyed our conversations about the mods done to both cars, you gave me tips and I also gave you a few tips that I hope will help you later. I am still interested in that jacket, thanks again for all of your help and advice.

Tim (Skuttduck) and Erick (efpardo), thanks for your assistance with my dash ABL. I was not expecting to tear my dashboard apart at a car show, but it all worked out for the best.

Jason (Ravirn), Thankyou for helping take the pictures at night with Mike Judge.

Keith (KCox2010), Jason (2010CamaroJ), Robert (BamaProShop), Paul and Deb (hobgoblin42) , it was a great to meet all of you, and thanks for allowing us to tag along with your group as you left Niagara Falls for Oshawa.

Scott and Pat, my wife enjoyed talking with you both.

Angelina, it was nice to finally meet you. I like the way your car turned out, I was considering a similar paint job for mine, I just have not done it yet. I hope that you will be able to get the repairs done after you get home.

Jennifer (blkngldbabe) , it was nice to meet you in the short time that you were there, but I glad that you enjoyed the pics I posted of our Journey.

Susan and Dave (Ruffian118), I am sorry I did not get to meet and talk with you as you are the closest to me. Maybe the next time.

Bill (JAREDCAN), it was a pleasure to talk to you at Nurse Chevrolet about photography and our SIM Camaros. I am looking forward to seeing your pics that you took as the official photographer.

To all of the other participants not named, I am sorry if I did not get a chance to talk to each of you, but maybe we can talk the next time. I really enjoyed the expirience, it was well worth the 4500 +/_ round trip.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:28 AM   #1083
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Oh yea! After Angelina and I split up..401/402, I was stopped by a rather nice OPP officer just outside London...

I pulled over, gave her my visa, drivers license, Dept. ID card and registration.

This is how the conversation went...

Her....As she is looking at my credentials. "Do you know why I am stopping you"? "Oh I see you are a police officer".

Me...Yes, I do, sort of.

Her. Well, this is a 100km zone and I clocked you ar 166km.

Me. (Seeing that she was real cool and very engaging) 166k? Woah...My speedometer said 103. (I am smiling)

Her...Well, 166kmh equates to 103 mph NOT 100kmh. Slow your ass down!

Me...I live 2 hours from here, how about some Krispy Kreme Donuts?

Her...Laughs, shakes her head and says...you really want a ticket and an impound don't you?

Me...Uh....

Then I drive off...

Made it home by 4:10 with the OPP stop. Just under 4 hrs.
Did you show each other your handcuffs?
Old 08-26-2010, 09:30 AM   #1084
blkngldbabe
Barossa's handler

Drives: 2LT/RS RJT
IT's a darn good thing he wasn't in uniform....Growl.....
Old 08-26-2010, 09:34 AM   #1085
CajunCamaroChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
A Special thanks to all of the wonderful Men and Women of GM Oshawafor making our awesome vehicles, and helping to put this event together every year.

It was very nice to have such a warm reception at Martinrea, the employees were very helpful, and answered all of our groups questions.

Nurse Chevrolet was kind enough to allow us to use their Dealership to have our Show-n-Shine, and also provided lunch.

It was also a pleasure to see Mike Judge (Super60)again, after meeting him at C5Fest in Georgia in April where I recieved Litho #131. I am happy that We were all able to sign the Camaro and present it to you on Saturday Night. I hope that we will meet again soon. It is rare to find someone of your calibre that is willing to go above and beyond the way that you have to get the litho program started. We all appreciate the time that you have put into the Lithos giving us a peice of GM Oshawa, so the Camaro is our way of saying Thankyou for all of your work and giving you back a small piece of each of us.

Thanks to Hylton and Scott for doing most of the leg work in preparing and setting up the venues for this event. A job well done.

Scotty (CamaroScotty), Eric (SS-Eric), Anna (little_Bank_robber), David (Jekyll-N-Hyde), this event would not have been what it was without the generous donation provided by your Dealerships. Thankyou for everything that each of you have done for the Camaro Community. It was a pleasure to meet all three of you, and maybe one day we will all meet again. Eric it was great to meet you in person, as we have a few things in common. I know where to go know if I need another car. Us Texas boys have to stick together. Scotty thanks for helping out out the small request that I had. Anna, I am glad that we met, as I have PM'ed you for information before.

Tom and Fran (tjd24) it was very nice to meet you, as we found that we have more in common than we would have thought. I hope we stay in touch, and till the next time we meet. I am glad we were able to provide you with helpful tips for Niagara Falls. I hope that your stay was enjoyable.

Trent and Amy (trm0002) , Thanks for allowing us to follow you from Niagara Falls to Martinrea. It was a pleasure to meet you both. I hope we can do it again hopefully next year.

Tom (Banshee) it was nice to meet you after talking to you on the phone a few times, and PM's sent back and forth before this event. I have not forgotten about the pics, I will try to get them resent before the weekend. It was funny to see you wearing a pink hat.

Lisa (CajunCamaroChic) , My neighbor in LA. Thankyou for your assitance with the special project. Hope to see you again at another event, with Bella.

Rick (RickRay and RaayRaay), it was very nice to meet both of you. I enjoyed our conversations about the mods done to both cars, you gave me tips and I also gave you a few tips that I hope will help you later. I am still interested in that jacket, thanks again for all of your help and advice.

Tim (Skuttduck) and Erick (efpardo), thanks for your assistance with my dash ABL. I was not expecting to tear my dashboard apart at a car show, but it all worked out for the best.

Jason (Ravirn), Thankyou for helping take the pictures at night with Mike Judge.

Keith (KCox2010), Jason (2010CamaroJ), Robert (BamaProShop), Paul and Deb (hobgoblin42) , it was a great to meet all of you, and thanks for allowing us to tag along with your group as you left Niagara Falls for Oshawa.

Scott and Pat, my wife enjoyed talking with you both.

Angelina, it was nice to finally meet you. I like the way your car turned out, I was considering a similar paint job for mine, I just have not done it yet. I hope that you will be able to get the repairs done after you get home.

Jennifer (blkngldbabe) , it was nice to meet you in the short time that you were there, but I glad that you enjoyed the pics I posted of our Journey.

Susan and Dave (Ruffian118), I am sorry I did not get to meet and talk with you as you are the closest to me. Maybe the next time.

Bill (JAREDCAN), it was a pleasure to talk to you at Nurse Chevrolet about photography and our SIM Camaros. I am looking forward to seeing your pics that you took as the official photographer.

To all of the other participants not named, I am sorry if I did not get a chance to talk to each of you, but maybe we can talk the next time. I really enjoyed the expirience, it was well worth the 4500 +/_ round trip.
It was my pleasure and honor to help make Mike's night awesome!!
Old 08-26-2010, 09:45 AM   #1086
camaro99

Drives: Angry Dorothy II 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunCamaroChic View Post
Did you show each other your handcuffs?
Maybe they ended up going for a coffee and a short game of spin the copper
camaro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:47 AM   #1087
CajunCamaroChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro99 View Post
Maybe they ended up going for a coffee and a short game of spin the copper
Old 08-26-2010, 09:51 AM   #1088
CajunCamaroChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRED HOT View Post
deleted it...just will say thanks everyone
Well, I did see it and wanted to quote a big thank you as well! I'm honored to be Best Kisser!

Girlie, you are an awesome person, love ya!

Tags
oshawa rocks!, you should be coming here!