|07-04-2012, 10:25 AM||#1|
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: central Kentucky
fuel filler inlet housing removal
Just removed the fuel filler housing and I must say it was a very simple process!!
1. jack up right rear of car.
2. remove right rear wheel.
3. remove right rear fender liner.
4. remove gas cap.
5. remove 2, 10mm bolts on fuel filler tube.
6. gently lift up on tube then pull down to get tube out of rubber housing.
7. set tube aside against inner wheel well.
8. from inside the wheel well push rubber portion of housing up and outward to release from the body.
9. from outside the 1/4 panel reach through hole and pull housing outward then towards rear of car.
10. if you have trouble pulling housing outward in step 9 remove RH inner luggage liner and push outward with your hands.