Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum All audio, video, bluetooth, nav, radar, and electronics discussions.

Old 05-26-2010, 02:15 AM   #1
Dmundz

Drives: 2010 Cyber Gray 2SS/RS
Subthump 2 subwoofer box install pics?

Hey guys, been looking through forums and cant find many pics of this box installed yet, or opinions on how it sounds. if anyone has pics Post them here or if you dont mind post links here as well

http://subthump.com/Chevrolet-GMC-Su...oofer-Box.html

i have found these on the website but I was wondering if people had more close up pics. and some reviews on ease of instal and sound

Myself I will be putting in 2 12" kicker L7's

I will hopefully be ordering one of these soon as well as the Plug and play harness.

sorry to be a bit of a pain in the ass, but im looking up all this stuff on my iphone and its hard to sift through all the pages. so i figured i would just start a new topic

thanks again.
Dmundz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
World of Wheels

Drives: 2SS Spaceship
Let me know how it works out, I am thinking about picking one of theese boxes up, but I am concerned about air space. The box is 1.1 cubic ft. of airspace per sub while my subs require 1.6.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:52 AM   #3
JEFF2010SSMANUAL
JEFF2010SSMANUAL

Drives: IOM 2SS/RS LS3
Being sealed smaller is OK. You can over-insulate it to compinsate the smaller box.
JEFF2010SSMANUAL is offline   Reply With Quote