Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Hellion Power Systems
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Suspension / Chassis / Brakes Suspension, chassis, and brake components

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #126
Hot Lava
 
Hot Lava's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Arizona/Oceanside, CA
Posts: 95
Just got off the phone and ordered my set of coilovers, cannot wait to get them. Excellent customer service, Thanks!!! Will Post pics as soon as I install them!
Hot Lava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #127
ss/rs-matt

 
ss/rs-matt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
Posts: 1,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoAgenda View Post
The coilovers will have you Camaro sit 1/2" below your stock ride height at the highest setting. From there, you can lower up to 2 1/2" making a total of 3" drop in ride height. Most people will not lower their Camaro that far.
Awesome, thanks! This is my next mod then. Will be ordering soon. Can you PM me best available pricing?
__________________
"Want to know whats cooler than your murdered out Honda Civic? ...Any Audi." Daniel Tosh

ss/rs-matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:55 PM   #128
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
BC Racing is Back-Ordered until May 15th! We apologize for the inconvenience!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #129
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]
 
rjdapilmoto's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,924
Please PM me pricing. Trying to compare with other vendors before making a decision.
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #130
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdapilmoto View Post
Please PM me pricing. Trying to compare with other vendors before making a decision.
$999 Shipped!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:00 PM   #131
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]
 
rjdapilmoto's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,924
^^^^^^
Thanks for the response!
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #132
John@AutoAgenda
 
John@AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 GTO
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Scottsdale, Az
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdapilmoto View Post
^^^^^^
Thanks for the response!
Let us know if you have any other questions or if we can help further.
John@AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #133
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]
 
rjdapilmoto's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by John@AutoAgenda View Post
Let us know if you have any other questions or if we can help further.
PM sent.
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #134
John@AutoAgenda
 
John@AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 GTO
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Scottsdale, Az
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdapilmoto View Post
PM sent.
Did you sent it to me or our Auto Agenda account as I have not gotten anything in my inbox. Just want to make sure I didn't miss something. :
John@AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #135
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]
 
rjdapilmoto's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by John@AutoAgenda View Post
Did you sent it to me or our Auto Agenda account as I have not gotten anything in my inbox. Just want to make sure I didn't miss something. :
I believe it was the Auto Agenda account.
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #136
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdapilmoto View Post
I believe it was the Auto Agenda account.
Replied!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:52 AM   #137
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 L99 View Post
First, a big thank you to AutoAgenda and BC Racing for offering a solid value-to-performance product. Secondly, I also want to thank Heintz Racing in Mooresville, NC for a superb install experience. The 9 hour round trip was worth every mile. Zach and Jeff run a top-notch business.

Ordering OnlineOrdering through AutoAgenda was very easy and they offered free shipping.

5 / 5 Stars - Excellent

Receipt and InspectionCoilovers were package very well included being the box being banded because of its weight. Coilovers also included two spanner wrenches for adjusting the height as well as two rebound adjustment extenders for the rear.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT


Installation – Heintz Racing didn’t mention any issues regarding the install. I didn’t want holes drilled in my trunk so I didn’t use the rebound adjustment extenders. Car is lowered approximately an inch. I asked Heintz Racing to adjust the rebound settings to 12 front and 6 rear based on the recommendations from Whiteside Customs.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Noise - I haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 /5 - Excellent

VibrationI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.


5 / 5 – Excellent


HarshnessI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road harshness because of these coilovers. Additionally, the rear end bounce I usually felt with the stock struts is gone.

5 / 5 – Excellent

Overall ExperienceI realize some are brand loyal or have label envy. While I’m also occasionally guilty of that I’m more concerned with price-to-value. That said, I was able to purchase these coilovers, BMR bushing kits and have everything professionally installed and aligned for much less than the cost of a “brand” set of coilovers and I believe I haven’t sacrificed any level of performance for the daily driving I do.

5 / 5 – Excellent
BC Racing Coilovers Retail: $1,250

Auto Agenda Price is $999 Shipped!



Dion_1969 BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Nessal BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link


Planet LSX Review & Installation Instructions Link


Complete Set of Four Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #138
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq
 
GbrilliantQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Decatur, Illinois
Posts: 2,624
So are these in stock now? Heard you mention back ordered till the 15th?

Sent from my Galaxy Note
__________________
GbrilliantQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #139
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbrilliantQ View Post
So are these in stock now? Heard you mention back ordered till the 15th?

Sent from my Galaxy Note
Correct, these are back-ordered for at least 1-2 weeks.
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #140
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
PM or Post w/ Any Questions!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:08 AM   #141
Rockit_z28
Team 1BAD DOG
 
Rockit_z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS Auto
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indian Land, SC
Posts: 880
Please let me know if these are back in stock.
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 IOM - 812RWHP 665RWTQ (10.06@138)
Go: DSS 9", RPM Level 7 4L65E, ECS Paxton Novi 1500, Meth, Squash Fuel, ID850, Gall Racing Forged LS3, A.I. Ported Heads, HR Custom Cam, BMR Suspension

Show: Custom Painted Stripes/Badges (Orange Pearl over White), Z/TA Spoiler, Hex Vents, Billet Custom Valve Covers, Emblem Pros, Weld Wheels
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/1baddogracing

S.L. Customs: http://www.slcustomsonline.com/
FSP: http://www.floridaspeedandpower.com/






Rockit_z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:21 PM   #142
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
BC Racing Now Shipping!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:25 AM   #143
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 L99 View Post
First, a big thank you to AutoAgenda and BC Racing for offering a solid value-to-performance product. Secondly, I also want to thank Heintz Racing in Mooresville, NC for a superb install experience. The 9 hour round trip was worth every mile. Zach and Jeff run a top-notch business.

Ordering OnlineOrdering through AutoAgenda was very easy and they offered free shipping.

5 / 5 Stars - Excellent

Receipt and InspectionCoilovers were package very well included being the box being banded because of its weight. Coilovers also included two spanner wrenches for adjusting the height as well as two rebound adjustment extenders for the rear.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT


Installation – Heintz Racing didn’t mention any issues regarding the install. I didn’t want holes drilled in my trunk so I didn’t use the rebound adjustment extenders. Car is lowered approximately an inch. I asked Heintz Racing to adjust the rebound settings to 12 front and 6 rear based on the recommendations from Whiteside Customs.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Noise - I haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 /5 - Excellent

VibrationI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.


5 / 5 – Excellent


HarshnessI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road harshness because of these coilovers. Additionally, the rear end bounce I usually felt with the stock struts is gone.

5 / 5 – Excellent

Overall ExperienceI realize some are brand loyal or have label envy. While I’m also occasionally guilty of that I’m more concerned with price-to-value. That said, I was able to purchase these coilovers, BMR bushing kits and have everything professionally installed and aligned for much less than the cost of a “brand” set of coilovers and I believe I haven’t sacrificed any level of performance for the daily driving I do.

5 / 5 – Excellent
BC Racing Coilovers Retail: $1,250

Auto Agenda Price is $999 Shipped!



Dion_1969 BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Nessal BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link


Planet LSX Review & Installation Instructions Link


Complete Set of Four Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:31 AM   #144
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by GbrilliantQ View Post
So are these in stock now? Heard you mention back ordered till the 15th?

Sent from my Galaxy Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockit_z28 View Post
Please let me know if these are back in stock.

Back In Stock & Shipping!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:59 AM   #145
iUAE
3bood
 
iUAE's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2010
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UAE
Posts: 185
What is the weight off all parts in a box
__________________
iUAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #146
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by iUAE View Post
What is the weight off all parts in a box
Roughly 38 lbs. or 16 kg.
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #147
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 L99 View Post
First, a big thank you to AutoAgenda and BC Racing for offering a solid value-to-performance product. Secondly, I also want to thank Heintz Racing in Mooresville, NC for a superb install experience. The 9 hour round trip was worth every mile. Zach and Jeff run a top-notch business.

Ordering OnlineOrdering through AutoAgenda was very easy and they offered free shipping.

5 / 5 Stars - Excellent

Receipt and InspectionCoilovers were package very well included being the box being banded because of its weight. Coilovers also included two spanner wrenches for adjusting the height as well as two rebound adjustment extenders for the rear.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT


Installation – Heintz Racing didn’t mention any issues regarding the install. I didn’t want holes drilled in my trunk so I didn’t use the rebound adjustment extenders. Car is lowered approximately an inch. I asked Heintz Racing to adjust the rebound settings to 12 front and 6 rear based on the recommendations from Whiteside Customs.

5 /5 – EXCELLENT

Noise - I haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.

5 /5 - Excellent

VibrationI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road vibrations because of these coilovers.


5 / 5 – Excellent


HarshnessI haven’t experienced any additional driving or road harshness because of these coilovers. Additionally, the rear end bounce I usually felt with the stock struts is gone.

5 / 5 – Excellent

Overall ExperienceI realize some are brand loyal or have label envy. While I’m also occasionally guilty of that I’m more concerned with price-to-value. That said, I was able to purchase these coilovers, BMR bushing kits and have everything professionally installed and aligned for much less than the cost of a “brand” set of coilovers and I believe I haven’t sacrificed any level of performance for the daily driving I do.

5 / 5 – Excellent
BC Racing Coilovers Retail: $1,250

Auto Agenda Price is $999 Shipped!



Dion_1969 BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Nessal BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link


Planet LSX Review & Installation Instructions Link


Complete Set of Four Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #148
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
All Orders Shipped w/ Updated Tracking!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:20 AM   #149
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150
BC Racing Coilovers Retail: $1,250

Auto Agenda Price is $999 Shipped!



Dion_1969 BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link

Nessal BC-Type Camaro5 Member Review & Installation Link


Planet LSX Review & Installation Instructions Link


Complete Set of Four Coilovers: http://autoagenda.com/2010-camaro-bc-racing-coilovers
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #150
AutoAgenda


 
AutoAgenda's Avatar
 
Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 5,150

PM or Post w/ Any Questions!
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
auto agenda, bc racing, camaro bc racing coilovers, camaro coilovers, camaro suspension

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2010 Mongoose Performance Camaro Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 62 11-23-2012 01:20 AM
Remote Reservoir Seperate Bound and Rebound Adjustable 5th Gen Coilovers JusticePete Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 144 12-07-2011 04:50 PM
BC Racing Coilovers 2010 Camaro | $75.00 Gift Certificate w/ Purchase! AutoAgenda Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 5 06-21-2010 09:13 PM
Pedderizing the Nickey Camaro! Pedders coilovers / suspension fitted & tested. DallasMike Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 57 06-15-2009 05:36 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.