Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

MPD1
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Old 06-01-2010, 01:56 PM   #76
BlessedChef10
BLESSEDCHEF10

Drives: 2010 2lt camaro rs
Love it!
BlessedChef10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:38 PM   #77
NUTEKWHLS

Drives: Black GMC
Build partner

Hello Camaro5 members, Jim here from NUTEK Wheels, recently this last January we hosted a great event here at our facility exclusively for Camaro5 members and we had a great turnout and met some really great people.
During that event we shared the design of this wheel that we build exclusively for Findlay Customs in Las Vegas, their vision and dedication to building some really great cars, especially Camaros has been overwhelming.
They have developed some really amazing projects that have not been built with the intention of being huge money makers, but true unique collectible machines...these cars are not being set up with just cosmetics, they are true tuned machines with recognizable attention to detail.

For NUTEK we were once again flattered to be apart of a great project, and I think it is valuable to recognize the promotion of this car, it is for fallen soldiers that defend our great country, our company as well as many others participated in donating product to this project for that reason and it is a very worthwhile cause that we are pleased to have been apart of.

Last week prior to the event I was visiting Findlay Customs and I got to sneak some quick pics of the car as it was being finished, here are some quick shots that I took.

The wheels were finished with a brushed spoke insert, and the raised part of the face was high polished and powder clear coated. The outer rims were high polished and powder clear coated, and the inner rims were matte black powder coated.

Thanks everyone for letting us share and be apart of the Camaro5 community.

Jim
Attached Images

NUTEKWHLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #78
tribone
Cruisin' the Caribbean ..

Drives: Powered by LSX
Send a message via AIM to tribone Send a message via Yahoo to tribone
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUTEKWHLS View Post
Hello Camaro5 members, Jim here from NUTEK Wheels, recently this last January we hosted a great event here at our facility exclusively for Camaro5 members and we had a great turnout and met some really great people.
During that event we shared the design of this wheel that we build exclusively for Findlay Customs in Las Vegas, their vision and dedication to building some really great cars, especially Camaros has been overwhelming.
They have developed some really amazing projects that have not been built with the intention of being huge money makers, but true unique collectible machines...these cars are not being set up with just cosmetics, they are true tuned machines with recognizable attention to detail.

For NUTEK we were once again flattered to be apart of a great project, and I think it is valuable to recognize the promotion of this car, it is for fallen soldiers that defend our great country, our company as well as many others participated in donating product to this project for that reason and it is a very worthwhile cause that we are pleased to have been apart of.

Last week prior to the event I was visiting Findlay Customs and I got to sneak some quick pics of the car as it was being finished, here are some quick shots that I took.

The wheels were finished with a brushed spoke insert, and the raised part of the face was high polished and powder clear coated. The outer rims were high polished and powder clear coated, and the inner rims were matte black powder coated.

Thanks everyone for letting us share and be apart of the Camaro5 community.

Jim
Awesome pictures

Thank you for all you do for the Camaro5 Community Jim. Those are killer wheels!!

-Guillermo

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:17 PM   #79
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM w/white hockey & hoods
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ SPEED View Post
I like the paint except for the way they did it on the trunk, and I dont like the wheels at all.
Ditto on the trunk paint. I think they lost some of the great Camaro curves by cutting the dividing paint line up so high on the sides to achieve that look. Otherwise, I love the 2 tone.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #80
NUTEKWHLS

Drives: Black GMC
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
Awesome pictures

Thank you for all you do for the Camaro5 Community Jim. Those are killer wheels!!

-Guillermo
Guillermo, thank you for the nice comments...this was a really cool project to be apart of. I hope that they can raise some serious coin to the fallen soldiers fund.
The cause behind the build of this car is really worthwhile.
I know some people had mixed opinions, but I am sure everyone here will agree that the new Camaro is an awesome car, and the tasteful mods made to this car are truly unique, one must really appreciate the attention to detail on this car.

Here are some pictures of a black SS that they were getting ready to paint for the dealership...the wheels were finished the same but had the SS cut caps.

Don't be a stranger, stop by next time your in the area.

Jim
Attached Images

NUTEKWHLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:00 PM   #81
tribone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUTEKWHLS View Post
Guillermo, thank you for the nice comments...this was a really cool project to be apart of. I hope that they can raise some serious coin to the fallen soldiers fund.
The cause behind the build of this car is really worthwhile.
I know some people had mixed opinions, but I am sure everyone here will agree that the new Camaro is an awesome car, and the tasteful mods made to this car are truly unique, one must really appreciate the attention to detail on this car.

Here are some pictures of a black SS that they were getting ready to paint for the dealership...the wheels were finished the same but had the SS cut caps.

Don't be a stranger, stop by next time your in the area.

Jim
It looked like it was a lot of fun to work on it. That is a very nice car indeed. It should do well for the benefit of our Fallen Heroes.

I will be stopping by soon. Just waiting for my co-worker to get back from vacation.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
Old 06-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #82
slicker
slicker

Drives: Cyber Grey 1 LT / RS
well you dont have to be a fan of the UFC to like that camaro. i am a fan and really liked it. i saw it in person and it looked better then the pics. while i was there i took a few pics of my own.
Attached Images

Old 06-04-2010, 10:51 PM   #83
tribone

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicker View Post
well you dont have to be a fan of the UFC to like that camaro. i am a fan and really liked it. i saw it in person and it looked better then the pics. while i was there i took a few pics of my own.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
Old 06-06-2010, 11:35 AM   #84
Chris-10
Tri-County Camaro Tampa

Drives: 2ss/rs vr 6m
i like the to-tone
looks good.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #85
Camaro_h
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS CGM
Send a message via MSN to Camaro_h
the rims on the black SS looks too SIKK!
Camaro_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:20 PM   #86
urbancamarofan

Drives: 2005 Dodge Ram
It should be at SEMA 2010.
urbancamarofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:27 AM   #87
stand-al0ne
Phase 2 Complete!

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro/ 2013 Rav4 Ltd
Looks good to me. I like they put the KB on it and not just go all appearance, which would have been weak for a MMA-inspired car.

Dont like UFC on the brakes, but its an advertising car and that comes with the territory. The interior is a cool idea too..
Old 10-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #88
wicho077

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS
looks like a BAD BOY, I would off done better with the rims but I guess they wanted it to look tough, after all like stand-alone mentioned it is an MMA inspired car.

Does anyone know were and if we can purchase the T-shirts in display?

Last edited by wicho077; 10-04-2010 at 02:45 PM.
wicho077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:52 PM   #89
TheSSpimp

Drives: 1976 & 1996 Impala, 2011 Camaro
I love the car and the Camaro has perfect body lines for two tone paint, but those wheels really should be chrome or at least polished.
TheSSpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 05:25 PM   #90
scythezo6
Virologist in the making

Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS LS3
I dont get the UFC obsession.

Tags
ufc camaro pictures