Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
HAVOC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Gaming Lounge For all the gamers out there - consoles, PC, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2010, 11:09 PM   #301
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingnotes View Post
Looks like I wasn't even close again today... congrats to both of you.
Thanks Chuck, do you want a piece of my Birthday Ice cream cake.
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:11 PM   #302
helmincamaro
Official Lounge BAMF
 
helmincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: '97 Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 13,670
Send a message via AIM to helmincamaro Send a message via Yahoo to helmincamaro
helmincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #304
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmincamaro View Post
thank you buddy
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:34 PM   #305
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR
 
"prima"Donna's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 13,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
Ice Cream cake
the best kind there is, especially Carvel ice cream cake!!!
__________________
~ HWAY STR 2 & HWAY STR ~
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:35 PM   #306
helmincamaro
Official Lounge BAMF
 
helmincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: '97 Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 13,670
Send a message via AIM to helmincamaro Send a message via Yahoo to helmincamaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
the best kind there is, especially Carvel ice cream cake!!!

idk, I've always wanted one of Dairy Queen's blzzard cakes... I had one of those chocolate extreme blizzards last night..... wow, thats what I call SWEET!
helmincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:38 PM   #307
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
the best kind there is, especially Carvel ice cream cake!!!
I usually have a coffee ice cream cake from carvel, but my mom got a cookies and cream ice cream cake from Coldstone Creamery and it was the best ice cream cake I ever had.
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #308
Sterling


 
Sterling's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fairhaven, MA
Posts: 5,903
I haven't met you yet 2010 SSRS have I? It's a shame since you live so close. Maybe at the Hurd show or maybe Papa Johns later this month. I've read so many of your posts I feel like I know you.
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:48 PM   #309
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingnotes View Post
I haven't met you yet 2010 SSRS have I? It's a shame since you live so close. Maybe at the Hurd show or maybe Papa Johns later this month. I've read so many of your posts I feel like I know you.
Thanks Chuck, we will meet soon at one of the shows , I actually went to Fairhaven Ma. about 3 1/2 weeks ago to get my Boston Terrier puppy.
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:59 PM   #311
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR
 
"prima"Donna's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 13,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
I usually have a coffee ice cream cake from carvel, but my mom got a cookies and cream ice cream cake from Coldstone Creamery and it was the best ice cream cake I ever had.
Sounds yummy!!!
__________________
~ HWAY STR 2 & HWAY STR ~
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:00 AM   #312
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR
 
"prima"Donna's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 13,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmincamaro View Post
idk, I've always wanted one of Dairy Queen's blzzard cakes... I had one of those chocolate extreme blizzards last night..... wow, thats what I call SWEET!
Don't have Dairy Queen here on Long Island....see commercials for it all the time, but none here...Carvel is the best, IMHO!!!
__________________
~ HWAY STR 2 & HWAY STR ~
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:01 AM   #313
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
I love all kinds of ice cream
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:04 AM   #314
helmincamaro
Official Lounge BAMF
 
helmincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: '97 Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 13,670
Send a message via AIM to helmincamaro Send a message via Yahoo to helmincamaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
Don't have Dairy Queen here on Long Island....see commercials for it all the time, but none here...Carvel is the best, IMHO!!!

lol, I'm got a whole set of sweet teeth... that blizzard has Chocolate ice cream, chunks of chocolate, fudge and brownies in it (and other chocolate stuff too).... its simply AWSOME!
helmincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:06 AM   #315
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmincamaro View Post
lol, I'm got a whole set of sweet teeth... that blizzard has Chocolate ice cream, chunks of chocolate, fudge and brownies in it (and other chocolate stuff too).... its simply AWSOME!
please send one of those to me NOW
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:12 AM   #316
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR
 
"prima"Donna's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 13,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
please send one of those to me NOW
+1

I haven't been able to eat ice cream, or much else since Sept 2007.....

It's a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry long story, but bottom line, I had my dead, non-functioning gallbladder removed and it didn't stop me from still getting 'gallbladder attacks'....can only eat a few things without getting deathly ill....:(
I have fun with the forum games and talking about food, because at least I can 'imagine' eating some good stuff...
__________________
~ HWAY STR 2 & HWAY STR ~
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:14 AM   #317
helmincamaro
Official Lounge BAMF
 
helmincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: '97 Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 13,670
Send a message via AIM to helmincamaro Send a message via Yahoo to helmincamaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
+1

I haven't been able to eat ice cream, or much else since Sept 2007.....

It's a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry long story, but bottom line, I had my dead, non-functioning gallbladder removed and it didn't stop me from still getting 'gallbladder attacks'....can only eat a few things without getting deathly ill....:(
I have fun with the forum games and talking about food, because at least I can 'imagine' eating some good stuff...

:( Such a shame... now I can eat anything sweet.... but this is pushing my limits. I ate the largest one they make one time.... it was so sweet it almost made you sick!
helmincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:17 PM   #318
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmincamaro View Post
:( Such a shame... now I can eat anything sweet.... but this is pushing my limits. I ate the largest one they make one time.... it was so sweet it almost made you sick!
you ate the whole thing yourself, that is awesome
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #319
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
who is it, it's me again
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #320
CaniacFan


 
CaniacFan's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS CGM #75,288
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
who is it, it's me again
Impressive Joe, straight-up Midnight too.. I need to head off to bed, I'm not a morning person to begin with and I'm biting into my beauty rest time, ya know?? Later.
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:46 PM   #321
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR
 
"prima"Donna's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 13,453
Congrats, Joe...couldn't get on the computer until now...my husband was using it....

Good night, Lori!!!...catch ya tomorrow!!!
__________________
~ HWAY STR 2 & HWAY STR ~
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:50 PM   #322
CaniacFan


 
CaniacFan's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS CGM #75,288
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Posts: 3,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
Congrats, Joe...couldn't get on the computer until now...my husband was using it....

Good night, Lori!!!...catch ya tomorrow!!!
Hi Donna, I need to get my behind in bed...Husband had to travel unexpectedly to PA (his home) this morning to help his brother who is kinda having a breakdown, he's just a mess. I don't sleep well when he's not here to "protect" the house. Ya know?
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:51 PM   #323
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
Congrats, Joe...couldn't get on the computer until now...my husband was using it....

Good night, Lori!!!...catch ya tomorrow!!!
good night Donna
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:56 PM   #324
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR
 
"prima"Donna's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 13,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
Hi Donna, I need to get my behind in bed...Husband had to travel unexpectedly to PA (his home) this morning to help his brother who is kinda having a breakdown, he's just a mess. I don't sleep well when he's not here to "protect" the house. Ya know?
Yes I know what you mean...my husband is going to Vermont next week...
__________________
~ HWAY STR 2 & HWAY STR ~
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:56 PM   #325
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR
 
"prima"Donna's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 13,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
good night Donna
Good night, Joe...early night tonight?...lol...
__________________
~ HWAY STR 2 & HWAY STR ~
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What song are you listening to right now Muscle Master Off-topic Discussions 6031 07-24-2014 09:15 PM
The Elimination Game: Camaro colors Ant Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 2739 04-10-2014 09:37 AM
This site is like crack. You know you're addicted to Camaro5 when... GameOver620 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 463 01-03-2011 02:28 PM
Help irpq11 stop SMOKING!!!!! GTAHVIT Off-topic Discussions 331 07-16-2010 06:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.