Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 06-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #1
Nick@Adams

Drives: The shiny ones.
LETS MAKE IT OFFICIAL!!

Adam's Polishes is proud to announce we are now officially sponsoring Camaro5.com!!

So lets kick this off the right way, shall we...

As a sponsored forum we will be offering all members a 24/7/365 discount on our products by using the promo code CAMARO5

Any day, any time, any product... 10% off

and to sweeten the deal a little more...

We'll give every member of Camaro5.com who places an order with us by Friday 6/4 at Midnight PST a FREE 16oz bottle of Waterless Wash!!

All you have to do to claim your FREE bottle of Waterless Wash is follow these simple directions:

1. Place an order for anything on our site using the Camaro5 discount code, no minimum purchase required.
  2. Enter the following phrase in the order comments:MY CAMARO LOVES ADAM'S POLISHES!! Please send me my free 16oz Waterless Wash!!
  3. Click the 'UPDATE CART' button.
  4. Complete checkout and you are done!! Your order and a free 16oz bottle of Waterless Wash will be on its way to your door!!

in case you're not familiar with our site I've attached a screen shot below to show the checkout page.

Name:  Picture 1.png
Views: 414
Size:  267.1 KB

>>OFFER EXPIRES MIDNIGHT PST ON FRIDAY JUNE 4th<<

Thanks for allowing us to sponsor your site, I've really enjoyed talking with a lot of you and look forward to spending more time here.

Last edited by Nick@Adams; 06-11-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Nick@Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
that is awesome
Old 06-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #3
svrds10

Drives: 2SS/RS M6 Wht/Slvr ext Wht/Gry int
Booooyah. I am ordering the Junkman package this Friday. This just sweetens the deal that much more.

'10 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS - Summit White W/ Silver Stripes
'
09 Dodge Challenger R/T - Hemi Orange
svrds10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet

Drives: SS/RS 6spd,Pace Car,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51
Great to see you as a sponsor. Lot's of folks here are big fans of your products. Camaro5 is the place to be!!!
734-479-7117 ...
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet.com
Available Camaro Inventory///Body Color XM Antenna
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
Nick@Adams

Figured you guys might like that
Old 06-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #6
Dowgg123

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS Black
Awesome!!!! I was going to stock up soon since my camaro will be here this week, and this makes it that much better!
Dowgg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #7
svrds10

Now we should setup a Detail Clinic at Adams for all of the Camaro5 members so I can see how to use all of it. I am sure a lot of the so cal guys would be down to go. I have watched ALL of Junkmans videos which have helped a ton, but theirs nothing like some hands on training.

'
Old 06-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #8
Mojave

Drives: FOR SALE: 2014 SS 1LE
That is great news !
Old 06-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #9
Nick@Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by svrds10 View Post
Now we should setup a Detail Clinic at Adams for all of the Camaro5 members so I can see how to use all of it. I am sure a lot of the so cal guys would be down to go. I have watched ALL of Junkmans videos which have helped a ton, but theirs nothing like some hands on training.
EXCELLENT IDEA... and Stillen makes an excellent host venue... cool cars, cool people, plenty of room, and they stock the goods.

I'll shoot Kyle and those guys an email about maybe a big all camaro detail clinic.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:04 PM   #10
svrds10

Cool. I know Stillen held the one in March at their Costa Mesa facility. It would definitely be cool to attend one of them. I can drop the family off at the beach for the day while I get my detail on. LOL

'
Old 06-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #11
mcotton

Drives: 2010 Camaro
i have not had the pleasure of using your product so can you recommend a good started package?
Old 06-02-2010, 03:15 PM   #12
Nick@Adams

You looking to polish and wax by hand or by machine... thats gonna be the biggest question to decide.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #13
mcotton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
You looking to polish and wax by hand or by machine... thats gonna be the biggest question to decide.

I prefer by hand. I use currently use a combination of Meguiar's and mothers products. All by hand.

Mike
Old 06-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #14
Nick@Adams

I'm actually in the process of building a new hand polish and wax kit that will launch around fathers day. Nothing as far as new products, just a new grouping of items aimed at people who prefer to use products by hand.

In the meantime this kit kind of touches on all the basics, but then again I don't know if you need a bucket, claybar, etc.

>click<
Old 06-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #15
mcotton

I have the mothers claybar but everyone on this site seems to swear buy Adams products so I think I would consider this kit. How much is the kit you mentioned.

Mike
Old 06-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #16
Nick@Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcotton View Post
I have the mothers claybar but everyone on this site seems to swear buy Adams products so I think I would consider this kit. How much is the kit you mentioned.

Mike
Well the dirty little secret of the detailing industry is that until 2011 all clay is coming from the same place as Automagic/Claymagic has an air tight patent on detailing clay in the US.

Our clay is no different than anyone elses other than we give you a LARGE bar and an air tight storage container where as a lot of other places will give you a small bar and a not-air tight snap case. The grades vary (Fine, medium, aggressive) but other than that its all coming from the same source.

If your mothers bar has some life still in it I'll happily exchange the clay bar out of the kit for products of approximately the same value. No sense in throwing out usable product...

Feel free to call my directly if you'd like to talk about it

866-965-0400 option 3 for the directory then select me from the list.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:45 PM   #17
egad09

Drives: 2010 CGM 1SS Camaro
WELCOME ABOARD! (officially)

Did my first detail w/ polisher and your products and love the result! Previously used Meguiars by hand and almost died everytime I did the truck. New car new products! Came out wonderful!

Old 06-04-2010, 12:46 PM   #18
Nick@Adams

Thats a great picture egad09!!

BUMP FOR THE LAST DAY... lots of you guys are taking advantage of that free waterless wash! Way to go... offer expires tonight at midnight!!
Old 06-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #19
Shardik2SS
How U Doin?

Drives: #21,644
I love your products. I already have your polishing kit with the porter cable polisher as well as a few other products. I'm placing another order today for a few items.

Tell Adam that I emailed you guys a testimonial last week but it's still not posted on the site. Just wanted to make sure he was aware of it being submitted.

Here is a pic I took the other day after doing my hood. You can see the reflections of the trees. Sorry for the picture quality but it was low light and taken with my iphone.
Attached Images

Shardik2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #20
Nick@Adams

I have your testimonial actually... just waiting for a break in the action to upload it. Things have been NUTZ around here lately. You camaro guys certainly keep us busy!!
Old 06-04-2010, 07:42 PM   #21
TheKid_28

Drives: Black 2SS w/ White rally stripes
Just ordered a couple small things, gonna do the essentials kit later when I have time to actually use it. Maybe there will be another deal by then
TheKid_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:16 PM   #22
Shardik2SS
How U Doin?

Drives: #21,644
Quote:
I have your testimonial actually... just waiting for a break in the action to upload it. Things have been NUTZ around here lately. You camaro guys certainly keep us busy!!
Shardik2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #23
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 2SS/RS CGM #75,288
Congrats on the sponsorship.

I use the "Z" products, but met Junkman in person at the Fest and purchased some of your car wash (that stuff smells so yummy), 4 bottles of the pink detail spray, window and leather cleaners too.. We appreciate the discounts - keep um coming.

Thankx for all you do! Yes, us Camaro "Guys" will defintely keep you busy.

We are "CAMARO NATION"..... Lori
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #24
OrangeFury
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2010 IOM 1LT, 1974 Corvette
order placed!
OrangeFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #25
mcotton

Quote:
Well the dirty little secret of the detailing industry is that until 2011 all clay is coming from the same place as Automagic/Claymagic has an air tight patent on detailing clay in the US.

Our clay is no different than anyone elses other than we give you a LARGE bar and an air tight storage container where as a lot of other places will give you a small bar and a not-air tight snap case. The grades vary (Fine, medium, aggressive) but other than that its all coming from the same source.

If your mothers bar has some life still in it I'll happily exchange the clay bar out of the kit for products of approximately the same value. No sense in throwing out usable product...

Feel free to call my directly if you'd like to talk about it

866-965-0400 option 3 for the directory then select me from the list.

I will be calling in the next week or so. I still have plenty of detail stuff at the moment but I detail at least once a week so it wont last long. I will give you a cal when I am ready. Appreciate the quick response, hard to find such good customer service and it seems you have it down to a fine art. Look forward to ordering soon.